Maybe There Can be ONE Upside to the Groomer Panic?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Please everyone.

All Christians first because I think this started in the churches. Then everyone in schools. Okay just everyone.

Stop saying "love on them".

At church: "We have to love on people."

At school: "We have to love on these kids."

How about no? How about just love people like back when we were sane?

Please everyone.

All Christians first because I think this started in the churches. Then everyone in schools. Okay just everyone.

You side with people who demonize your profession.... you kind of deserve all the scorn you get.

Teachers aren't "Grooming" children... and letting a hack like DeSantis demonize you with a fake crisis is your own damned fault.

Republicans are creating another crisis and then legislating against their imaginary crisis.

They are now enraging their base with unfounded allegations of pedophilia and grooming children to be homosexuals and turning it into a Red Scare

Youngkin signs bill regulating explicit content in schools.​

Youngkin signs bill regulating explicit content in schools

A big FU to the groomers.

Didn't you guys try this panic 25 years ago when you all freaked out over Heather Has Two Mommies?

1649596225268.png

During my High School years, we were tasked with reading George Orwell's 1984. By your logic, that would fall afoul of this law, as it has several explicit sexual scenes, including one where Winston Smith hires an elderly prostitute.

Republicans are creating another crisis and then legislating against their imaginary crisis.

They are now enraging their base with unfounded allegations of pedophilia and grooming children to be homosexuals and turning it into a Red Scare

It is the same as the "Defund the Police" panic on your side. There's a nugget of truth to it but its being overblown.

I keep telling them it's going to end just as poorly as the above did but all we do in the 21st century are Moral Panics. This can also be attributed to the Left.

Didn't you guys try this panic 25 years ago when you all freaked out over Heather Has Two Mommies?

View attachment 628592

During my High School years, we were tasked with reading George Orwell's 1984. By your logic, that would fall afoul of this law, as it has several explicit sexual scenes, including one where Winston Smith hires an elderly prostitute.
Can't say (don't care) but that has shit-all to do with crap like The Genderbread Man lesson plan.

At least parents, when notified of such tripe, can request a alternative lesson for their kids. Then they can take steps with their local school board to see that such filth is eliminated.

Oh yeah, Youngkin also signed another Bill into law that makes parents stakeholders on all school boards.

LOL.....I don't suspect Asian "Tiger Moms" are going to be putting up with the bunch of quota crap from the NOtVA school boards any longer.

Youngkin is delivering.

It is the same as the "Defund the Police" panic on your side. There's a nugget of truth to it but its being overblown.

I keep telling them it's going to end just as poorly as the above did but all we do in the 21st century are Moral Panics. This can also be attributed to the Left.

Moral Panics have gone on longer than the 21st century.

Can't say (don't care) but that has shit-all to do with crap like The Genderbread Man lesson plan.

At least parents, when notified of such tripe, can request a alternative lesson for their kids. Then they can take steps with their local school board to see that such filth is eliminated.

Oh yeah, Youngkin also signed another Bill into law that makes parents stakeholders on all school boards.

LOL.....I don't suspect Asian "Tiger Moms" are going to be putting up with the bunch of quota crap from the NOtVA school boards any longer.

Youngkin is delivering.

Actually, the only thing this redneck is doing is making teaching an even less appealing career choice than it already is.

The right is doing for teaching what the left has done to law enforcement.

Republicans have renewed their “God hates Fags” campaign and is trying to reverse decades of progress for Gay Rights

All the talk about “grooming “ is just anti-gay hate speech.
Reviving the age old lie that gays are created by being exposed to gay people.

Republicans are creating fear of homosexuals at a time they are just being accepted in our society

Republicans have renewed their “God hates Fags” campaign and is trying to reverse decades of progress for Gay Rights

Republicans are creating fear of homosexuals at a time they are just being accepted in our society

They live in mortal fear of catching the gay. If we told them the Covid shot protected them from the gay, they'd have all gotten their shots!

Please everyone.

There is no true Christian committing any sex crime. There may be fake Christians in the churches doing this but they are not Christians.

This pathetic attempt will fail thank God.

View attachment 628592

Not even close, the law is for kindergarden to 3 grade, I doubt that Orwell's 1984 is schedule reading material for them

You side with people who demonize your profession.... you kind of deserve all the scorn you get.

Teachers aren't "Grooming" children... and letting a hack like DeSantis demonize you with a fake crisis is your own damned fault.
What a crock---the alphabet group of crazies are indeed pushing for the grooming of children via the schools. Your weird obsession with grooming kids and telling parents not to be told and to just shut up is telling about you.

Please everyone.

How about complete sentences?

Not even close, the law is for kindergarden to 3 grade, I doubt that Orwell's 1984 is schedule reading material for them

I was addressing the law Gauleiter Youngkin signed in VA.

Not the Florida law.

Try to keep up.

What a crock---the alphabet group of crazies are indeed pushing for the grooming of children via the schools. Your weird obsession with grooming kids and telling parents not to be told and to just shut up is telling about you.

Why do you guys repeat the lie that being around gay people can make you gay? This was pretty much discredited back in the 1950's.

Forum List

Back