Putin the de facto ruler of America?

Biden blames high gas prices on Putin
Biden blames high food prices and shortages on Putin
Biden blames crappy economy on Putin
Biden blames inflation on Putin
Maybe veggie Joe should resign and appoint Putin as president.
Since, accord to him, Putin is already running our country. ... :cool:
He's got my vote!

The economy is strong. The numbers prove it.

Inflation is global. The numbers prove it.

Putin lovers are going to lose. Just like he will.
The economy is smoke and mirrors. After closing things down for almost two years any economy would respond under any leader, no matter how bad he or she was. Common sense will tell you Biden had nothing to do with it.

As opposed to Trump making sure Russian pockets are lined? :rolleyes-41:
Haha sometimes the sheer absurdity of our childlike friends on the left strikes me and I just have to stop and shake my head in wonder. All the charges they've thrown at Trump, from the dossier to collusion, have been purely political, dishonest, and filthy and always shown by the adults to be bogus. Meanwhile, the Bidens and their ((posse)) are dirty up to their snouts in eurasian corruption. At what does this bozo write? LOL too funny

Haha sometimes the sheer absurdity of our childlike friends on the left strikes me and I just have to stop and shake my head in wonder. All the charges they've thrown at Trump, from the dossier to collusion, have been purely political, dishonest, and filthy and always shown by the adults to be bogus. Meanwhile, the Bidens and their ((posse)) are dirty up to their snouts in eurasian corruption. At what does this bozo write? LOL too funny
Do ‘they’ say that, too?

They are always saying that, but who is ‘they’?

Forum List

Back