Maybe Jesus is Coming Back Today

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
With all the weird stuff going on, who would doubt it?

I am going to church. That would premier, if He comes back while we are in church. But of course I don't count on that.

At any rate, be ready, everyone. God never makes promises He doesn't keep. Believers--see you on the other side!

Networks would have a hard decision to make. Would they cover that, or the Super Bowl?

With all the weird stuff going on, who would doubt it?

I am going to church. That would premier, if He comes back while we are in church. But of course I don't count on that.

At any rate, be ready, everyone. God never makes promises He doesn't keep. Believers--see you on the other side!
Where will he alit?

To be clear, because some people will hold this up as a na na na na boo boo thread tomorrow. I am NOT saying Jesus WILL come back today. I have no idea about that, nor does anyone except the Father in Heaven.

I am saying maybe He will. The signs are certainly all there. And that would be glorious.

To be clear, because some people will hold this up as a na na na na boo boo thread tomorrow. I am NOT saying Jesus WILL come back today. I have no idea about that, nor does anyone except the Father in Heaven.

I am saying maybe He will. The signs are certainly all there. And that would be glorious.
hey. look at the bright side. if he's not coming today, you can recycle your thread.

People have been saying the signs are all there for hundreds of years.

In that case--believe it. There will be no Superbowl to cover.

I'm ready. The world is insane. Honestly I don't know how any of you without faith do this life. It's insane.
Are you kidding? They are getting millions of dollars for a 30 second commercial. NOTHING is gonna stop that.

Just looking around ... one could assume this is Apocalypse ... things are pretty bad out there ... we worship the Prince of Peace by killing those who oppose us in even the smallest way ... seems backwards to me, the way Satan would want things to be like ...

I know it's been this way for a very long time ... since around 250 AD ... [shrugs shoulders] ... "Woe unto thee who waiteth on the Lord's cometh" -- somewhere in the Bible ...

In that case--believe it. There will be no Superbowl to cover.

I'm ready. The world is insane. Honestly I don't know how any of you without faith do this life. It's insane.
We do have faith. We just don't require devotion to a sky pixie or gathering every Sunday to repeat lines verbatim and listen to people sing..who shouldn't be singing.
What happens after we leave this rock is anyone's guess. But while I am still on this rock, I WILL have faith. And I will place my faith in man. And I will place my faith in
my belief that no matter how crazy the world seems, it will unfold and work itself out correctly in the end.

I believe Jesus had only two tenants. 1) Love thy neighbor, 2) Do unto others what you would have done to you. There a great many "believers" in this world Christian and other religions who would do well to remember this when
it comes to accepting people that don't look like, act like, or believe what you believe.

Now if we're talking about this group that's been debuting "Jesus gets us" ads for the last week, I dismiss it. Because the group doesn't accept LGBTQ+ lifestyles and is against a woman's right to choose.
I'll be flipping the channel when these ads come on. They have nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus accepted everyone.

Jesus ain't coming today or any day, you have been hoodwinked.
s-l500.jpg

We do have faith. We just don't require devotion to a sky pixie or gathering every Sunday to repeat lines verbatim and listen to people sing..who shouldn't be singing.
What happens after we leave this rock is anyone's guess. But while I am still on this rock, I WILL have faith. And I will place my faith in man. And I will place my faith in
my belief that no matter how crazy the world seems, it will unfold and work itself out correctly in the end.

I believe Jesus had only two tenants. 1) Love thy neighbor, 2) Do unto others what you would have done to you. There a great many "believers" in this world Christian and other religions who would do well to remember this when
it comes to accepting people that don't look like, act like, or believe what you believe.

Now if we're talking about this group that's been debuting "Jesus gets us" ads for the last week, I dismiss it. Because the group doesn't accept LGBTQ+ lifestyles and is against a woman's right to choose.
I'll be flipping the channel when these ads come on. They have nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus accepted everyone.

Jesus would talk to anyone. So will I.

Jesus would eat with anyone. So will I.

Jesus will not let everyone into Heaven though. That's why He said, "Go and sin no more".

The time is short. Repent!

Jesus would talk to anyone. So will I.

Jesus would eat with anyone. So will I.

Jesus will not let everyone into Heaven though. That's why He said, "Go and sin no more".

The time is short. Repent!
I am sorry, but Jesus being Jewish would not eat with anyone where the food was not Kosher.

The time is short. Let people be.

Forum List

Back