Maybe its Time for Jews to ask themselfs why so much antisemtism

The young are learning the truth, they are harder and harder to brainwash now. Perhaps they want to live by their families and friends but hate living in a pressure cooker.

You should see a doctor, it's time for a medication adjustment.

so living in Israel would not be like living in a pressure cooker, never knowing when Israel is going to start sounding their false alarms, and start a fight with the pals. OK.

You apparently have nothing to live for, I hope you can draw the appropriate conclusion.

Once again, perhaps its time for Jews to take a look at their behavior instead of just calling people anti Semitic. I mean everyone can't be wrong so it must be them.

Once again, perhaps its time for Jews to take a look at their behavior instead of just calling people anti Semitic. I mean everyone can't be wrong so it must be them.

I hope you don't think anyone really takes you seriously. I'm just fuckin' with you, I know you aren't really serious.

I hope you don't think anyone really takes you seriously. I'm just fuckin' with you, I know you aren't really serious.

Yes I am serious. Very serious.

Forum List

Back