Maybe it’s best if Trump does not run

The dems could have proved that Joe won but the dem run districts in several swing states destroyed the data to do so....gee I wonder why....

Right!

I, too, hope that The Donald refrains from running again.

His biggest talent is to excite the crowds into voting for whoever is the candidate.

I personally think that a President Nikki Haley and a Vice President Tim Scott would be great and might defeat Vice President (or President) Harris.

The country is so polarized that The Donald's biggest contribution to the country is to avoid making things worse by running again.

Right!

His biggest talent is to excite the crowds into voting for whoever is the candidate.

I personally think that a President Nikki Haley and a Vice President Tim Scott would be great and might defeat Vice President (or President) Harris.

The country is so polarized that The Donald's biggest contribution to the country is to avoid making things worse by running again.
Not a fan of Nikki Haley

nikki haley donald trump

Former President Donald Trump accused Nikki Haley, his once close ally and former United Nations ambassador, of flip-flopping on her attitude toward him.

"Well, every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later," Trump told Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman in an interview published Thursday.

"I guess she gets the base," the former president added.

Trump's comments came after Haley, a high-profile Republican, condemned the former president on multiple occasions in the aftermath of the deadly Capitol riot on January 6, only to later throw her support behind him.

Last edited:
Right!

Yeah, it worked in the Georgia runoff! LOL

Desantis wants a private army like he was a South American dictator.
26 other states have the exact same thing already. Why is it only a problem now that Desantis wants to do it?

Trump will run and he will win. What he wins is another story. This nation is falling apart faster than a Kentucky tornado.

Right!

Nikki Haley will never be elected again. She took down the flag and will never be forgiven.

I agree it would be good if Trump stepped aside and withheld any involvement in the 2024 election…

ONLY IF the individual chosen to replace Mr Trump is a new, fresh face, not tied down by prior national political involvement AND having a Traditionally Conservative personal/political resume.

How sad.. Trump is such a sick individual he's really hurt the country.
Your response doesnt address the fact that what DeSantis is doing is nothing new. Are you that much of a little bitch that you cant admit that you were wrong?

Forum List

Back