Zone1 Maybe a name change?

I want to change my name also. Change it to 'Dudley Smith, Again!' Thanks in advance.

I refuse to use ersatz lawyer talk, so I should get mine first.

Whereas I, BackAgain, was previously a member using the username “Liability” as well as a username along the lines of Ilar Meilyr, and with the approval/permission of the Mod Staff for making use of my new username (BackAgain) before returning to this Board after a period of absence, and

Whereas this Board permits users to change their usernames from time to time, and

Whereas I’m thinking about another new username,

Now, therefore, I, BackAgain , ask other members of this venerable online message board whether another username change is a good idea or a bad idea together with the reasoning behind the advice one way or the other.

(Note: some flaming is expected and a matter of indifference to me; but please note that this particular forum comes with its own Board rules. I lack authority to grant anybody permission to break such rules. So, proceed with due caution and care.)

Later on, if I determine that a username change is in order, maybe I can ask the members to winnow down the choices. 😎
Bring back Liability!

Whereas I, BackAgain, was previously a member using the username “Liability” as well as a username along the lines of Ilar Meilyr, and with the approval/permission of the Mod Staff for making use of my new username (BackAgain) before returning to this Board after a period of absence, and

Whereas this Board permits users to change their usernames from time to time, and

Whereas I’m thinking about another new username,

Now, therefore, I, BackAgain , ask other members of this venerable online message board whether another username change is a good idea or a bad idea together with the reasoning behind the advice one way or the other.

(Note: some flaming is expected and a matter of indifference to me; but please note that this particular forum comes with its own Board rules. I lack authority to grant anybody permission to break such rules. So, proceed with due caution and care.)

Later on, if I determine that a username change is in order, maybe I can ask the members to winnow down the choices. 😎
@ShittyLawyer is the obvious choice. 👍

th

Maybe I'll change my call sign to...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Before you were Ropey.

I have heard a rumor that once upon a time you were another valued member here.
A little bit of out-of-order capitalization and a :) peace at the end... is all it takes for a dummy like synth to take my parody seriously.

Forum List

Back