Zone1 Maybe a name change?

Holy crap! LIABILITY!

I'm so sorry that I thought you were Mal, and didn't want to give it away! :D

Welcome back!

Imho, just go back to Liability! It makes it easier for for older ladies and longtime USMB users like me!
:(

Does changing names give new perspectives, or help this place be more fun or something? :)
I liked one of Mal’s lines: fire-AIDS.

But no. He has seemingly disappeared.

Changing names brings no particular benefit (especially when I do it openly as I do). It’s just a change of pace.

I have a harder time trying to update my avatar. I just enjoyed Animal House’s Blutarsky too much.

Whereas I, BackAgain, was previously a member using the username “Liability” as well as a username along the lines of Ilar Meilyr, and with the approval/permission of the Mod Staff for making use of my new username (BackAgain) before returning to this Board after a period of absence, and

Whereas this Board permits users to change their usernames from time to time, and

Whereas I’m thinking about another new username,

Now, therefore, I, BackAgain , ask other members of this venerable online message board whether another username change is a good idea or a bad idea together with the reasoning behind the advice one way or the other.

(Note: some flaming is expected and a matter of indifference to me; but please note that this particular forum comes with its own Board rules. I lack authority to grant anybody permission to break such rules. So, proceed with due caution and care.)

Later on, if I determine that a username change is in order, maybe I can ask the members to winnow down the choices. 😎
How abut changing your username to Whereas?

There are certain members whose original posts I am more likely to read knowing their leanings from previous posts.

There have been one or two where I see a post and think "damn, what a stupid fuck" before I realize they are just an older poster who changed their name.

It's at that precise point where I slap myself along side the head and mumble "well, duh -- they were a stupid fuck before the name change, too".

Whereas I, BackAgain, was previously a member using the username “Liability” as well as a username along the lines of Ilar Meilyr, and with the approval/permission of the Mod Staff for making use of my new username (BackAgain) before returning to this Board after a period of absence, and

Whereas this Board permits users to change their usernames from time to time, and

Whereas I’m thinking about another new username,

Now, therefore, I, BackAgain , ask other members of this venerable online message board whether another username change is a good idea or a bad idea together with the reasoning behind the advice one way or the other.

(Note: some flaming is expected and a matter of indifference to me; but please note that this particular forum comes with its own Board rules. I lack authority to grant anybody permission to break such rules. So, proceed with due caution and care.)

Later on, if I determine that a username change is in order, maybe I can ask the members to winnow down the choices. 😎
I like "Liability".

And you have a case. :thup:

Forum List

Back