May the Lord strike down Joe Biden before he sells out America

God are conservatives poor losers and crybabies.

Mom! Junior needs a diaper change.
You lefties know all about being poor losers, you had 4 years to show everyone just what crybabies and diaper shitting losers you all are. Also, remember you laughed at Trump's severed head? You and your Hollywood losers were crying about burning down the Whitehouse as well. Talk about sore losers, you guys wrote the book!!!

Wishing death on a fellow human being.

How Christianist of you
Ever hear of David and Goliath?

The striking down of great evil figures is not unknown in the bible.
All of Biden's early indications show he intends to rule with ruthless force
and zeal.

He will use his illegitimate power to oppress conservatives and perpetuate one
party nation.

The last few hours of freedom drift away.

Indeed Biden poses a real threat to liberty in America. I am going to say a prayer right now that God All-mighty does not allow him to harm America or any of my fellow Americans.

And if the Lord himself does strike down the abomination called Joe Biden I shall rejoice and praise the Lord.
Your religion is a myth and you're a fool.

The city that you live in will dance on your grave.

Senator David Perdue's prayer for obama..........

'Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.'

from Psalms in the Holy Bible.

Last edited:
Biden will go down in history as an illegitimate shit-stain of a President in any case.
trump will be historically the worst president and an shit-stain that was just deep cleaned out of the white house.

Much like your posts in this forum.

God are conservatives poor losers and crybabies.

Mom! Junior needs a diaper change.
You lefties know all about being poor losers, you had 4 years to show everyone just what crybabies and diaper shitting losers you all are.
Yeah, look whose crying like a baby with a full diaper load now.

You need a pamper?

You need a pamper?
I don't see anyone blubbering like you lefties have done for the past 4 years. And how about today? You fuckers are deplaforming, as well as crying for arrest and boycotting of anyone associated with Trump. What a bunch of betwetting snowflakes you all are.

trump will be historically the worst president and an shit-stain that was just deep cleaned out of the white house.

Much like your posts in this forum.
Only to those who can do nothing but hate.....You know....Like YOU. :fu:

How Christianist of you

and zeal.

party nation.

Indeed Biden poses a real threat to liberty in America. I am going to say a prayer right now that God All-mighty does not allow him to harm America or any of my fellow Americans.

And if the Lord himself does strike down the abomination called Joe Biden I shall rejoice and praise the Lord.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.'
There is no senator dave perdue.

BTW Obama won his second election...so god must have hated dear dave.

You need a pamper?
I don't see anyone blubbering like you lefties have done for the past 4 years. And how about today? You fuckers are deplaforming, as well as crying for arrest and boycotting of anyone associated with Trump. What a bunch of betwetting snowflakes you all are.
Jose man, if your butt hurts that bad, take a bath.

Striking down Chicom Biden would put even worse THOT Harris in charge with that supersilly giggle. Who is really in charge?

The demon known as Joe Biden will do terrible damage to America if he is allowed to do so.

All the Christians of America need to pray fervently for All-Mighty Jehovah to intervene and remove this demon and the threat he poses to America

The supplication of a righteous man availeth much in its working.—James 5:16.

Are you actually praying to your god for someone's death?

i-saw-what-you-did-there-youre-going-to-hell.jpg

Characterizing a man who goes to church every week, even when the cameras aren't on him, and will start the day of his inauguration by attending a worship service, who sat there fingering his rosary while watching the raid on Bin Laden's compound, as a "demon" is absurd beyond belief. But the OP is probably upset that the pastor of a famous Baptist church will be sworn in at a United States Senator, too. WWJD!
For a guy who did all that, his resume is far different.

His resume is fine. He is entitled to religious freedom, isn't he? Or are fundies the only ones entitled to religious freedom, even when it involves forcing their beliefs on others?

Joe Biden claims to be a Catholic yet he supports abortion...does that tell you anything?
That even a Catholic can have common sense?

How Christianist of you

and zeal.

party nation.

There is no senator dave perdue.

BTW Obama won his second election...so god must have hated dear dave.

The demon known as Joe Biden will do terrible damage to America if he is allowed to do so.

All the Christians of America need to pray fervently for All-Mighty Jehovah to intervene and remove this demon and the threat he poses to America

The supplication of a righteous man availeth much in its working.—James 5:16.

Biden is already toast. It will be Harris that does the most damage..and her VP, who will probably be Pelosi. Or Hillary.

Characterizing a man who goes to church every week, even when the cameras aren't on him, and will start the day of his inauguration by attending a worship service, who sat there fingering his rosary while watching the raid on Bin Laden's compound, as a "demon" is absurd beyond belief. But the OP is probably upset that the pastor of a famous Baptist church will be sworn in at a United States Senator, too. WWJD!
That 'man' sold his Vice Presidency via his son. He is a traitor and a sexual pervert as there is video of him fondling little girls. Those who hold rosary beads and 'go to church every week' (aka priests) have been found to be molesters of little girls a boys. Biden is no differen in that respect.

Forum List

Back