May the Lord strike down Joe Biden before he sells out America

Characterizing a man who goes to church every week, even when the cameras aren't on him, and will start the day of his inauguration by attending a worship service, who sat there fingering his rosary while watching the raid on Bin Laden's compound, as a "demon" is absurd beyond belief. But the OP is probably upset that the pastor of a famous Baptist church will be sworn in at a United States Senator, too. WWJD!
For a guy who did all that, his resume is far different.

His resume is fine. He is entitled to religious freedom, isn't he? Or are fundies the only ones entitled to religious freedom, even when it involves forcing their beliefs on others?

Joe Biden claims to be a Catholic yet he supports abortion...does that tell you anything?
That even a Catholic can have common sense?

If you have any common sense does it tell you to kill babies?

Last edited:
This forum and that kind of talk posted here is treasonous by any legal standard. Caution is advised in the choice of words against Mr. Biden or any elected government official.

Sic semper tyrannis
uttered by brutus as he stabbed Caesar

Last edited:
I wonder how many years will it be before Trumpers adopt a new Jesus

View attachment 445251

Blasphmer
I wonder how many years will it be before Trumpers adopt a new Jesus

View attachment 445251
Blasphemy and you dare quote MLK aka serial pervert

Matthew 12:30-32: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, any sin and blasphemy can be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Last edited:
The demon known as Joe Biden will do terrible damage to America if he is allowed to do so.

All the Christians of America need to pray fervently for All-Mighty Jehovah to intervene and remove this demon and the threat he poses to America

The supplication of a righteous man availeth much in its working.—James 5:16.

As Trump’s reign implodes, these anomalies betray the last gasps of a long-standing American religion that is now passing away — the religion of Christian America sustained by a corrupted version of Christianity.

To be clear, this dying American religion has little or nothing to do with Jesus, who consistently lifted up oppressed and marginalized people — women, the poor and ethnic minorities, for example — but everything to do with white, patriarchal dominance. And as it dies, it opens up space for new voices that have been marginalized for many years, and there we find fresh hope.

Op-Ed: The ferocious last gasps of the religion of Christian America (msn.com)

The demon known as Joe Biden will do terrible damage to America if he is allowed to do so.

All the Christians of America need to pray fervently for All-Mighty Jehovah to intervene and remove this demon and the threat he poses to America

As Trump’s reign implodes, these anomalies betray the last gasps of a long-standing American religion that is now passing away — the religion of Christian America sustained by a corrupted version of Christianity.

To be clear, this dying American religion has little or nothing to do with Jesus, who consistently lifted up oppressed and marginalized people — women, the poor and ethnic minorities, for example — but everything to do with white, patriarchal dominance. And as it dies, it opens up space for new voices that have been marginalized for many years, and there we find fresh hope.

Op-Ed: The ferocious last gasps of the religion of Christian America (msn.com)
America is not a theocracy. Trump is not part of a Theocracy he is the embodiment of our God given right to pursuit of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness as per the
Declaration of Independence. America was founded on Judeo Christian morals and values. They are outlined in not only the Christian Bible but other religious tomes such as the Koran and the HebrewBible. There is no 'America religion' because America is not a Theocracy. Study American history before you come here spouting Marxist gibberish. You Marxists have a horrible record including killing more innocent souls than Hitler.

Kind of strange seeing Christians wanting elected officials to be killed. But not surprising.

Romans 13

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
6This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Well there you have it. Biden's presidency has been established by God.

Let me guess, you think this is being taken out of context, or it's a metaphor or some other stupid counter-argument.

Characterizing a man who goes to church every week, even when the cameras aren't on him, and will start the day of his inauguration by attending a worship service, who sat there fingering his rosary while watching the raid on Bin Laden's compound, as a "demon" is absurd beyond belief. But the OP is probably upset that the pastor of a famous Baptist church will be sworn in at a United States Senator, too. WWJD!
For a guy who did all that, his resume is far different.

His resume is fine. He is entitled to religious freedom, isn't he? Or are fundies the only ones entitled to religious freedom, even when it involves forcing their beliefs on others?

Joe Biden claims to be a Catholic yet he supports abortion...does that tell you anything?

Yes. It tells me that he is wise enough to know that he must govern from the middle rather than abusing his power to force his personal, individual beliefs on the entire country. He supports the idea that the authority to make reproductive decisions properly resides with the individual, not government officials. Those who are "pro-choice" recognize that the choice can go either way, depending on the beliefs and circumstances of the woman involved.

A very close friend of mine chose to carry a pregnancy to term, even though she is a type I diabetic (and married with an IUD, for the assholes out there who might read this), and her doctors were panicked. She spent months in bed, then all hell broke loose at the birth, and she survived, but her body is horribly carved up. When she first got home from the hospital, her stitches broke, and her mother, from out of state, had to drive her on the beltway back to the hospital while she held her guts in. No outsider has the right to intrude in these situations.

I don't think that we should have to vote by a candidate's religion. I voted for Biden, a Catholic, and for Carter, Bill Clinton, and Gore, all Baptists, and Hillary Clinton, a Methodist. Would you have voters like me have to reject a candidate outright upon learning what religion they belong to? After trump, should I reject all Presbyterian candidates without looking at them further? Expecting all candidates to tow the party line of their respective religions would eliminate many from contention as they could not protect the liberty of all Americans.

Hun even if biden were struck down----another evil one would take his place--he's a puppet who doesn't hold any real power even his puppet masters wouldn't allow him power. His death would do nothing positive except save a few more children and secret service people from being molested by him.

Biden is already toast. It will be Harris that does the most damage..and her VP, who will probably be Pelosi. Or Hillary.
They won’t put Hillary as VP. She would knock off whoever was in the top slot. That’s the New Democrat platform. Not elected...inserted.

The OP is still mad because a black man had the nerve to become president.

I have noticed over the decades how Christian beliefs just disappear when some who call themselves followers of Jesus confront racial issues or other issues of social justice. They seem to be entirely unfamiliar with the Sermon on the Mount.

Racism is not mentioned in the gospels boyo.

Racism is a modern construct of very recent origin...made up to use as a political tool...not even to mention everyone is a racist by definition and science says even little babys are racist.

Slavery is not condemned in the Old or New Testament.

The origins of a useless woid................/The Origins of 'Racism' - American Renaissance

You err not knowing the Holy Scriptures

1But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. 7And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 9Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

Read more: Examples of the God of the Bible striking people down (genesis, myth) - Religion and Spirituality -Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Atheism, God, Universe, Science, Spirituality, Faith, Evidence - City-Data Forum
Racism is mentioned in the bible.

“If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?” – 1 John 4:20

Nonsense......there is nothing in racism requiring hate.....perhaps in your addled definition of it.

Ireregardless....blacks are not my brothers....they are a sub species.....my family owned slaves and they were treated quite well....even after Mr. Lincoln un-constitutionally ended slavery they were allowed to stay since they had no place to go and nothing to eat...they became what is known as sharecroppers and things remained pretty much the same...they were very loyal servants and the Holy Scripture praises good servants and tells them to be loyal to their mastah.

Now that sharecropping has ended the democrats have taken over and though they serve as a surrogate plantation owner for the blacks the Negroes were treated much better back in the day and many of them grew quite nostalgic for the old days and the old ways.

For those really interested in how slavery actually worked....read the 'Slave Narratives'.....during the Great Depression the Federal Gubmint sent writers down south to interview former slaves(at that time many were still alive) in order to provide them work.

My fathers side of the family were sharecroppers. It was such a good friendly existence that they moved noth. I don't need to read slave narratives. I heard the stories growing up. You're lying pod-nuh, but thats expected because white racism is a form of psychosis.

But let's look at the truth saltine.

ALL RISE!

TODAY'S LESSON IS TITLED:

Shutting Up Ignorant White Ass Losers

The slave traders would buy young and able farm men and well developed young girls with fine physique to barter and sell. They would bring them to the taverns where there would be the buyers and traders, display them and offer them for sale. At one of these gatherings a colored girl, a mulatto of fine stature and good looks, was put on sale. She was of high spirits and determined disposition. At night she was taken by the trader to his room to satisfy his bestial nature. She could not be coerced or forced, so she was attacked by him. In the struggle she grabbed a knife and with it, she sterilized him and from the result of injury he died the next day. She was charged with murder. Gen. Butler, hearing of it, sent troops to Charles County [Maryland] to protect her, they brought her to to Baltimore, later she was taken to Washington where she was set free. . . This attack was the result of being good looking, for which many a poor girl in Charles County paid the price. There are several cases I could mention, but they are distasteful to me. . . .

There was a doctor in the neighborhood that bought a girl and installed her on the place for his own use, his wife hearing it severely beat her. One day her little child was playing in the yard. It fell head down in a post hole filled with water and drowned. His wife left him; afterward she said it was an affliction put on her husband for his sins.

Let me explain to you very plain without prejudice one way or the other, I have had many opportuni-ties, a chance to watch white men and women in my long career, colored women have many hard battles to fight to protect themselves from assault by employers, white male servants or by white men, many times not being able to protect [themselves], in fear of losing their positions. Then on the other hand they were subjected to many impositions by the women of the household through woman’s jealousy.

RICHARD MACKS, enslaved in Maryland, interviewed 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

One time dey sent me on Ol’ man Mack Williams’ farm here in Jasper County [Georgia]. Dat man would kill you sho. If dat little branch on his plantation could talk it would tell many a tale ’bout folks bein’ knocked in de head. I done seen Mack Williams kill folks an’ I done seen ’im have folks killed. One day he tol’ me dat if my wife had been good lookin’, I never would sleep wid her agin ’cause he’d kill me an’ take her an’ raise chilluns off’n her. Dey uster [used to] take women away fum dere husbands an’ put wid some other man to breed jes’ like dey would do cattle. Dey always kept a man penned up an’ dey used ’im like a stud hoss.

WILLIAM WARD, enslaved in Georgia, interviewed 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

Durin’ slavery if one marster had a big boy en ’nuther had a big gal de marsters made dem libe tergedder. Ef’n de ’oman didn’t hab any chilluns, she wuz put on de block en sold en ’nuther ’oman bought. You see dey raised de chilluns ter mek money on jes lak we raise pigs ter sell.

SYLVIA WATKINS, enslaved in Tennessee, interviewed ca. 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

One white lady that lived near us at McBean slipped in a colored gal’s room and cut her baby’s head clean off ’cause it belonged to her husband. He beat her ’bout it and started to kill her, but she begged so I reckon he got to feelin’ sorry for her. But he kept goin’ with the colored gal and they had more chillun.

Unnamed former slave, enslaved in Georgia, interviewed ca. 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

[Interviewer’s summary] On this plantation were more than 100 slaves who were mated indiscrimi-nately and without any regard for family unions. If their master thought that a certain man and woman might have strong, healthy offspring, he forced them to have sexual relation, even though they were married to other slaves. If there seemed to be any slight reluctance on the part of either of the unfortunate ones, “Big Jim” would make them consummate this relationship in his presence. He used the same procedure if he thought a certain couple was not producing children fast enough. He enjoyed these orgies very much and often entertained his friends in this manner; quite often he and his guests would engage in these debaucheries, choosing for themselves the prettiest of the young women. Sometimes they forced the unhappy husbands and lovers of their victims to look on. Louisa and Sam were married in a very revolting manner. To quote [Louisa]:

“Marse Jim called me and Sam ter him and ordered Sam to pull off his shirt that was all the McClain ******* wore and he said to me: Nor, ‘do you think you can stand this big ******?’ He had that old bull whip flung acrost his shoulder, and Lawd, that man could hit so hard! So I jes said ‘yassur, I guess so,’ and tried to hide my face so I couldn’t see Sam’s nakedness, but he made me look at him anyhow.”

“Well, he told us what we must git busy and do in his presence, and we had to do it. After that we were considered man and wife. Me and Sam was a healthy pair and had fine, big babies, so I never had another man forced on me, thank God. Sam was kind to me and I learnt to love him.”

SAM & LOUISA EVERETT, enslaved in Virginia, interviewed 1936 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

Don't run yer mouth when you don't know what you're talking about hornet. Because I will fuck you up with facts. I have the slave narratives son. And much more.

Biden is already toast. It will be Harris that does the most damage..and her VP, who will probably be Pelosi. Or Hillary.
Yep, the Marxist Democrats are counting on Biden becoming room temperature. Hell he almost already is!!
and he still beat Trump by 7 million votes........

Why do you folks always end up supporting weak cucks that you have to pretend to not have supported later?

_006.gop.0(117).jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
God will not strike down anyone, he is simply waiting until the last person has heard his word and has accepted or rejected it. We can choose to accept the light or forever live in darkness, its all voluntary, your choice.

Not knowing the Holy Scriptures you err.

See above
Err? If that’s a fact then explain Pol Pot, Julius Caesar, Nero, Hitler, Stalin..... how long a list do you need?
Christ was rejected by the Sanhedrin and Pharisees because he didn’t wield a sword that would free Israel from Roman rule, why do you think God would interfere until all people have had the opportunity to accept or reject the word of his Son?
Don't worry about the ignorant. He will get his reward. You are right and that's all you need to be concerned with. You did your job, if a fool won't accept the truth, all you can say is that you tried.

Wishing death on a fellow human being.

How Christianist of you
Ever hear of David and Goliath?

The striking down of great evil figures is not unknown in the bible.
All of Biden's early indications show he intends to rule with ruthless force
and zeal.

He will use his illegitimate power to oppress conservatives and perpetuate one
party nation.

The last few hours of freedom drift away.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder how your Lord feels about you wishing death on other people

Forum List

Back