May the Lord strike down Joe Biden before he sells out America

The demon known as Joe Biden will do terrible damage to America if he is allowed to do so.

All the Christians of America need to pray fervently for All-Mighty Jehovah to intervene and remove this demon and the threat he poses to America

The supplication of a righteous man availeth much in its working.—James 5:16.

Nice try, anti-theist. No respect for god and his children at all. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!

Last edited:
... Joe Biden claims to be a Catholic yet he supports abortion...does that tell you anything?

He supports abortions or the political party "the democrats" support abortions? And why is it unimportant for the number of abortions whether republicans or democrats rule the USA?

Let me say something to the conflict in case of abortions between ideological systems. I fear since the wrong decision of the supreme court of the USA in context abortions not only many million human beings were killed without any need to do so. I fear additionally this wrong decision was a start for many people to fight against rationality for ideologies. No one ever had any real argument to say a baby before birth is not a human being. And although this never was possible innocent human beings, who had no chance to argue or to ask for pardon, were sentenced to death. On no real reason. And perhaps the more often this had happened the more rationality broke down. So the irrationality under Trump was perhaps only a symptom. And hopefully this irrationality will not continue.

Last edited:
The demon known as Joe Biden will do terrible damage to America if he is allowed to do so.

All the Christians of America need to pray fervently for All-Mighty Jehovah to intervene and remove this demon and the threat he poses to America

And christians wonder why most of America thinks their stupid.

And I guess you feel smart now to say so. But what says your smartness about you yourselve now to you yourselve?

I wonder how your Lord feels about you wishing death on other people
Sad.

You are one sick son of a bitch

Characterizing a man who goes to church every week, even when the cameras aren't on him, and will start the day of his inauguration by attending a worship service, who sat there fingering his rosary while watching the raid on Bin Laden's compound, as a "demon" is absurd beyond belief. But the OP is probably upset that the pastor of a famous Baptist church will be sworn in at a United States Senator, too. WWJD!
For a guy who did all that, his resume is far different.

His resume is fine. He is entitled to religious freedom, isn't he? Or are fundies the only ones entitled to religious freedom, even when it involves forcing their beliefs on others?

Joe Biden claims to be a Catholic yet he supports abortion...does that tell you anything?
That even a Catholic can have common sense?

If you have any common sense does it tell you to kill babies?

Either Joe nor I kill babies.

Next false accusation please.

Characterizing a man who goes to church every week, even when the cameras aren't on him, and will start the day of his inauguration by attending a worship service, who sat there fingering his rosary while watching the raid on Bin Laden's compound, as a "demon" is absurd beyond belief. But the OP is probably upset that the pastor of a famous Baptist church will be sworn in at a United States Senator, too. WWJD!
The OP is still mad because a black man had the nerve to become president.

I have noticed over the decades how Christian beliefs just disappear when some who call themselves followers of Jesus confront racial issues or other issues of social justice. They seem to be entirely unfamiliar with the Sermon on the Mount.

Racism is not mentioned in the gospels boyo.

Racism is a modern construct of very recent origin...made up to use as a political tool...not even to mention everyone is a racist by definition and science says even little babys are racist.

Slavery is not condemned in the Old or New Testament.

The origins of a useless woid................/The Origins of 'Racism' - American Renaissance

You err not knowing the Holy Scriptures

1But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. 7And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 9Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

Read more: Examples of the God of the Bible striking people down (genesis, myth) - Religion and Spirituality -Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Atheism, God, Universe, Science, Spirituality, Faith, Evidence - City-Data Forum
Racism is mentioned in the bible.

“If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?” – 1 John 4:20

Nonsense......there is nothing in racism requiring hate.....perhaps in your addled definition of it.

Ireregardless....blacks are not my brothers....they are a sub species.....my family owned slaves and they were treated quite well....even after Mr. Lincoln un-constitutionally ended slavery they were allowed to stay since they had no place to go and nothing to eat...they became what is known as sharecroppers and things remained pretty much the same...they were very loyal servants and the Holy Scripture praises good servants and tells them to be loyal to their mastah.

Now that sharecropping has ended the democrats have taken over and though they serve as a surrogate plantation owner for the blacks the Negroes were treated much better back in the day and many of them grew quite nostalgic for the old days and the old ways.

For those really interested in how slavery actually worked....read the 'Slave Narratives'.....during the Great Depression the Federal Gubmint sent writers down south to interview former slaves(at that time many were still alive) in order to provide them work.

My fathers side of the family were sharecroppers. It was such a good friendly existence that they moved noth. I don't need to read slave narratives. I heard the stories growing up. You're lying pod-nuh, but thats expected because white racism is a form of psychosis.

But let's look at the truth saltine.

ALL RISE!

TODAY'S LESSON IS TITLED:

Shutting Up Ignorant White Ass Losers

The slave traders would buy young and able farm men and well developed young girls with fine physique to barter and sell. They would bring them to the taverns where there would be the buyers and traders, display them and offer them for sale. At one of these gatherings a colored girl, a mulatto of fine stature and good looks, was put on sale. She was of high spirits and determined disposition. At night she was taken by the trader to his room to satisfy his bestial nature. She could not be coerced or forced, so she was attacked by him. In the struggle she grabbed a knife and with it, she sterilized him and from the result of injury he died the next day. She was charged with murder. Gen. Butler, hearing of it, sent troops to Charles County [Maryland] to protect her, they brought her to to Baltimore, later she was taken to Washington where she was set free. . . This attack was the result of being good looking, for which many a poor girl in Charles County paid the price. There are several cases I could mention, but they are distasteful to me. . . .

There was a doctor in the neighborhood that bought a girl and installed her on the place for his own use, his wife hearing it severely beat her. One day her little child was playing in the yard. It fell head down in a post hole filled with water and drowned. His wife left him; afterward she said it was an affliction put on her husband for his sins.

Let me explain to you very plain without prejudice one way or the other, I have had many opportuni-ties, a chance to watch white men and women in my long career, colored women have many hard battles to fight to protect themselves from assault by employers, white male servants or by white men, many times not being able to protect [themselves], in fear of losing their positions. Then on the other hand they were subjected to many impositions by the women of the household through woman’s jealousy.

RICHARD MACKS, enslaved in Maryland, interviewed 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

One time dey sent me on Ol’ man Mack Williams’ farm here in Jasper County [Georgia]. Dat man would kill you sho. If dat little branch on his plantation could talk it would tell many a tale ’bout folks bein’ knocked in de head. I done seen Mack Williams kill folks an’ I done seen ’im have folks killed. One day he tol’ me dat if my wife had been good lookin’, I never would sleep wid her agin ’cause he’d kill me an’ take her an’ raise chilluns off’n her. Dey uster [used to] take women away fum dere husbands an’ put wid some other man to breed jes’ like dey would do cattle. Dey always kept a man penned up an’ dey used ’im like a stud hoss.

WILLIAM WARD, enslaved in Georgia, interviewed 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

Durin’ slavery if one marster had a big boy en ’nuther had a big gal de marsters made dem libe tergedder. Ef’n de ’oman didn’t hab any chilluns, she wuz put on de block en sold en ’nuther ’oman bought. You see dey raised de chilluns ter mek money on jes lak we raise pigs ter sell.

SYLVIA WATKINS, enslaved in Tennessee, interviewed ca. 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

One white lady that lived near us at McBean slipped in a colored gal’s room and cut her baby’s head clean off ’cause it belonged to her husband. He beat her ’bout it and started to kill her, but she begged so I reckon he got to feelin’ sorry for her. But he kept goin’ with the colored gal and they had more chillun.

Unnamed former slave, enslaved in Georgia, interviewed ca. 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

[Interviewer’s summary] On this plantation were more than 100 slaves who were mated indiscrimi-nately and without any regard for family unions. If their master thought that a certain man and woman might have strong, healthy offspring, he forced them to have sexual relation, even though they were married to other slaves. If there seemed to be any slight reluctance on the part of either of the unfortunate ones, “Big Jim” would make them consummate this relationship in his presence. He used the same procedure if he thought a certain couple was not producing children fast enough. He enjoyed these orgies very much and often entertained his friends in this manner; quite often he and his guests would engage in these debaucheries, choosing for themselves the prettiest of the young women. Sometimes they forced the unhappy husbands and lovers of their victims to look on. Louisa and Sam were married in a very revolting manner. To quote [Louisa]:

“Marse Jim called me and Sam ter him and ordered Sam to pull off his shirt that was all the McClain ******* wore and he said to me: Nor, ‘do you think you can stand this big ******?’ He had that old bull whip flung acrost his shoulder, and Lawd, that man could hit so hard! So I jes said ‘yassur, I guess so,’ and tried to hide my face so I couldn’t see Sam’s nakedness, but he made me look at him anyhow.”

“Well, he told us what we must git busy and do in his presence, and we had to do it. After that we were considered man and wife. Me and Sam was a healthy pair and had fine, big babies, so I never had another man forced on me, thank God. Sam was kind to me and I learnt to love him.”

SAM & LOUISA EVERETT, enslaved in Virginia, interviewed 1936 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

Don't run yer mouth when you don't know what you're talking about hornet. Because I will fuck you up with facts. I have the slave narratives son. And much more.

Here is a copy of the actual slave narrative of Richard Macks......sounds like he had a pretty good life for the most part.....but you need to compare the life of a slave in America with the life of a black in Africa to understand the reality of the difference between the two...which of course you do not want to understand.

The truth of the matter is that blacks had it much better here in America than they did in Africa....that is why even after they were freed they stayed here in America.

Now of course some slaves were mistreated but that was rare....slaves were very valuable...a plantation owner's wealth was measured by how many slaves he had....only a fool would mistreat valuable property.

For the most part they were well clothed, with adequate housing, and good healthy food...in fact they had better lives than white laborers up north in yankee-land. Much better also than the so called indentured servants who were white.

You have chosen to present the worst examples you could find but they are in the minority...many former slaves had good memories of plantation life.

America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.

Of course for political motives the real truth about slavery is rarely told....I will present some of it as time allows.

Picture of slave homes

Last edited:
This lifelong Christian is well aware of the evils of being wealthy. Mark 19:25. Jesus preached against having earthly possessions and wealth.

I can't believe this thread is allowed to live on this forum.

This lifelong Christian is well aware of the evils of being wealthy. Mark 19:25. Jesus preached against having earthly possessions and wealth.

I replied to this post just a few minutes ago...my reply is missing.

Anyhow the gist of what I said....your listed scripture does not say or support what you imply

And when you make a link to scripture you should check it to see if it works....yours does not.

I wonder how your Lord feels about you wishing death on other people

If you are going to try and quote try to do it accurately.

I have noticed over the decades how Christian beliefs just disappear when some who call themselves followers of Jesus confront racial issues or other issues of social justice. They seem to be entirely unfamiliar with the Sermon on the Mount.

Racism is a modern construct of very recent origin...made up to use as a political tool...not even to mention everyone is a racist by definition and science says even little babys are racist.

The origins of a useless woid................/The Origins of 'Racism' - American Renaissance

1But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. 7And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 9Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

Read more: Examples of the God of the Bible striking people down (genesis, myth) - Religion and Spirituality -Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Atheism, God, Universe, Science, Spirituality, Faith, Evidence - City-Data Forum

“If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?” – 1 John 4:20

Nonsense......there is nothing in racism requiring hate.....perhaps in your addled definition of it.

Ireregardless....blacks are not my brothers....they are a sub species.....my family owned slaves and they were treated quite well....even after Mr. Lincoln un-constitutionally ended slavery they were allowed to stay since they had no place to go and nothing to eat...they became what is known as sharecroppers and things remained pretty much the same...they were very loyal servants and the Holy Scripture praises good servants and tells them to be loyal to their mastah.

Now that sharecropping has ended the democrats have taken over and though they serve as a surrogate plantation owner for the blacks the Negroes were treated much better back in the day and many of them grew quite nostalgic for the old days and the old ways.

For those really interested in how slavery actually worked....read the 'Slave Narratives'.....during the Great Depression the Federal Gubmint sent writers down south to interview former slaves(at that time many were still alive) in order to provide them work.

My fathers side of the family were sharecroppers. It was such a good friendly existence that they moved noth. I don't need to read slave narratives. I heard the stories growing up. You're lying pod-nuh, but thats expected because white racism is a form of psychosis.

ALL RISE!

The slave traders would buy young and able farm men and well developed young girls with fine physique to barter and sell. They would bring them to the taverns where there would be the buyers and traders, display them and offer them for sale. At one of these gatherings a colored girl, a mulatto of fine stature and good looks, was put on sale. She was of high spirits and determined disposition. At night she was taken by the trader to his room to satisfy his bestial nature. She could not be coerced or forced, so she was attacked by him. In the struggle she grabbed a knife and with it, she sterilized him and from the result of injury he died the next day. She was charged with murder. Gen. Butler, hearing of it, sent troops to Charles County [Maryland] to protect her, they brought her to to Baltimore, later she was taken to Washington where she was set free. . . This attack was the result of being good looking, for which many a poor girl in Charles County paid the price. There are several cases I could mention, but they are distasteful to me. . . .

There was a doctor in the neighborhood that bought a girl and installed her on the place for his own use, his wife hearing it severely beat her. One day her little child was playing in the yard. It fell head down in a post hole filled with water and drowned. His wife left him; afterward she said it was an affliction put on her husband for his sins.

Let me explain to you very plain without prejudice one way or the other, I have had many opportuni-ties, a chance to watch white men and women in my long career, colored women have many hard battles to fight to protect themselves from assault by employers, white male servants or by white men, many times not being able to protect [themselves], in fear of losing their positions. Then on the other hand they were subjected to many impositions by the women of the household through woman’s jealousy.

RICHARD MACKS, enslaved in Maryland, interviewed 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

One time dey sent me on Ol’ man Mack Williams’ farm here in Jasper County [Georgia]. Dat man would kill you sho. If dat little branch on his plantation could talk it would tell many a tale ’bout folks bein’ knocked in de head. I done seen Mack Williams kill folks an’ I done seen ’im have folks killed. One day he tol’ me dat if my wife had been good lookin’, I never would sleep wid her agin ’cause he’d kill me an’ take her an’ raise chilluns off’n her. Dey uster [used to] take women away fum dere husbands an’ put wid some other man to breed jes’ like dey would do cattle. Dey always kept a man penned up an’ dey used ’im like a stud hoss.

WILLIAM WARD, enslaved in Georgia, interviewed 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

Durin’ slavery if one marster had a big boy en ’nuther had a big gal de marsters made dem libe tergedder. Ef’n de ’oman didn’t hab any chilluns, she wuz put on de block en sold en ’nuther ’oman bought. You see dey raised de chilluns ter mek money on jes lak we raise pigs ter sell.

SYLVIA WATKINS, enslaved in Tennessee, interviewed ca. 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

One white lady that lived near us at McBean slipped in a colored gal’s room and cut her baby’s head clean off ’cause it belonged to her husband. He beat her ’bout it and started to kill her, but she begged so I reckon he got to feelin’ sorry for her. But he kept goin’ with the colored gal and they had more chillun.

Unnamed former slave, enslaved in Georgia, interviewed ca. 1937 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

[Interviewer’s summary] On this plantation were more than 100 slaves who were mated indiscrimi-nately and without any regard for family unions. If their master thought that a certain man and woman might have strong, healthy offspring, he forced them to have sexual relation, even though they were married to other slaves. If there seemed to be any slight reluctance on the part of either of the unfortunate ones, “Big Jim” would make them consummate this relationship in his presence. He used the same procedure if he thought a certain couple was not producing children fast enough. He enjoyed these orgies very much and often entertained his friends in this manner; quite often he and his guests would engage in these debaucheries, choosing for themselves the prettiest of the young women. Sometimes they forced the unhappy husbands and lovers of their victims to look on. Louisa and Sam were married in a very revolting manner. To quote [Louisa]:

“Marse Jim called me and Sam ter him and ordered Sam to pull off his shirt that was all the McClain ******* wore and he said to me: Nor, ‘do you think you can stand this big ******?’ He had that old bull whip flung acrost his shoulder, and Lawd, that man could hit so hard! So I jes said ‘yassur, I guess so,’ and tried to hide my face so I couldn’t see Sam’s nakedness, but he made me look at him anyhow.”

“Well, he told us what we must git busy and do in his presence, and we had to do it. After that we were considered man and wife. Me and Sam was a healthy pair and had fine, big babies, so I never had another man forced on me, thank God. Sam was kind to me and I learnt to love him.”

SAM & LOUISA EVERETT, enslaved in Virginia, interviewed 1936 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

Don't run yer mouth when you don't know what you're talking about hornet. Because I will fuck you up with facts. I have the slave narratives son. And much more.

Quoting a story from an alleged aka 'unknown slave' is not good documentation......all the stories I have read in 'the Slave narratives'....the slave telling the story has a name and it is listed.

Last edited:

The demon was trump and you supported him.

That is who racist have always supported.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We are continually misled by progressive propaganda on the issue of race. Misinformation bleeds over to the conservative realm as well. The media, Hollywood, and academia are consumed with race, tribalism, and hatred for our Founding. The real agenda here is power, divide and conquer to pursue some ill-conceived Utopia.
The truth is that violence is part of the Left’s playbook. They are opportunists and provocateurs ready for any excuse to attack our freedom. Much of the violence we see is a planned political strategy taking advantage of the crisis du jour.
Racism is not our Achilles Heel. It is the ubiquitous manipulation and exploitation of race and racism that threatens our way of life. Political operatives masquerading as journalists feed the hate 24/7.
Sailing against prevailing winds, we continue to search for truth.
Slavery
Many got their vision of slavery from the book and miniseries Roots, by Alex Haley. When confronted with his lack of historical accuracy the author said, “I tried to give my people a myth to live by.” Think about that.
Thomas Sowell of the Hoover Institution, in his book Black Rednecks and White Liberals, provides a great deal of depth and clarity about race and slavery.
Slavery’s salient points:
  • Slavery’s been part of every culture on every inhabited continent throughout history
  • Africans conquered other Africans, enslaved them, and sold them for profit
  • It existed in Western indigenous peoples for centuries before Columbus arrived
  • Considered a fact of life until 17th century Christians attacked its immorality
During the peak of the Atlantic slave trade, Africans retained more slaves for themselves than were sold to the West
Our Founders were born into a world they did not make. Inherited agricultural estates included slaves as property. Washington, Jefferson, and Madison detested the institution. Records of their writings and actions are clear on this. Washington freed his slaves upon the death of his wife. His will stipulated that those who were infirm or disabled were to be cared for by his estate.
Efforts continued regarding abolition by the Founders. Their depth of character, persistence, and resolve on this issue is unassailable.
Even if they could abolish slavery, they faced the problem of what to do with an uneducated population that was not likely to assimilate easily into society. A race riot like the 1791 Santo Domingo rebellion was a real concern.
Thomas Jefferson’s pursuit to end slavery was relentless. His first draft of the Declaration of Independence included a mocking condemnation of King George III for enslaving Africans and disallowing emancipation. How many Americans know this? This language was removed due to pressure from Southern colonies. In 1778 Jefferson introduced a bill in the Virginia House to stop further importation of slaves. It was approved.
Perhaps, they thought, by stopping the slave trade, the institution would begin to wither on the vine, and later generations would deal it a fatal blow.
Moving forward, the United States and Great Britain went to great lengths to eradicate the slave trade. For decades, England made slave ship interdiction a priority. Great Britain entered Brazilian waters in 1849 to destroy Brazilian slave ships that ignored cease and desist orders.
Captaining a slave ship was made a capital offense in America. Then there came the Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation.
So, the United States and Great Britain are the first countries in the history of the world to eradicate slavery while influencing others to follow suit.
History must be reviewed allowing for constraints and context of the times. Instrumental use of racism to forward an agenda has created the dystopia we are currently witnessing.
Are We a Racist Country?
Runaway slave and American icon Frederick Douglass was convinced by abolitionists that our Founding was corrupted by slavery. His belief changed after reading our Founding documents and conversing with Lincoln. To the charges that the Constitution was a pro-slavery document he stated, it’s “a slander upon the memory of the Framers… interpreted as it ought to be interpreted, the Constitution is a glorious liberty document.” He continued, “…it will be found to contain principles and purposes entirely hostile to the existence of slavery.”
Bob Woodson, civil rights activist in the 60s and head of the Woodson Center/ 1776 Project says the term “institutional racism or systemic racism has no meaning. It’s a ruse! A distraction from the real issue; white liberals and black leaders have betrayed the people they represent over the past 60 years.”
Could a racist country allow Indian Americans and East Asian Americans to become the two most successful demographics in our country?
We are all children of God. An informed Judea/Christian worldview regards systemic racism as incomprehensible and absurd.
Where Do We Go From Here?
Booker T. Washington was born a slave and freed through the Emancipation Proclamation. Education, entrepreneurship, and personal responsibility were his blueprints to bridge the cultural gap for blacks. Most notably, he said, “No race that has anything to contribute to the market of the world is long any degree ostracized.”
Blacks made great strides toward this vision. Displaying high rates of marriage, employment, and embracing family values, they were nearing assimilation. Then, the “Great Society” derailed their progress. Twenty-two trillion dollars on failed social justice programs have been spent since 1964. Most went to bureaucratic and administrative costs. Has this system improved anyone’s lives except for the so-called elites who control these urban populations?
There are leaders in the black community who understand this betrayal and offer solutions embracing Washington’s vision. People like author and former NFL player Burgess Owens, who is currently running for Congress in Utah. Shelby Steele is a Hoover Institute author of books like White Guilt. Bob Woodson has produced tangible results in crime reduction, education, and career tracks for blacks.
Crossing the cultural gap has to come from within the community. Just as it’s been for every other minority that has bridged that gap in America.
America is not immune to the frailties of mankind. We have made mistakes, some tragic. Is it fair to judge men or a nation by their failings alone, while ignoring their sacrifice, successes and aspirational ideals?
Of course, none of this matters to progressives. A Marxist state is their goal. The question is, will conservatives and their leadership stand up for the truth or bow at the altar of Marx?
Origin

The truth about slavery--The Truth About Slavery - American Renaissance

We are continually misled by progressive propaganda on the issue of race. Misinformation bleeds over to the conservative realm as well. The media, Hollywood, and academia are consumed with race, tribalism, and hatred for our Founding. The real agenda here is power, divide and conquer to pursue some ill-conceived Utopia.
The truth is that violence is part of the Left’s playbook. They are opportunists and provocateurs ready for any excuse to attack our freedom. Much of the violence we see is a planned political strategy taking advantage of the crisis du jour.
Racism is not our Achilles Heel. It is the ubiquitous manipulation and exploitation of race and racism that threatens our way of life. Political operatives masquerading as journalists feed the hate 24/7.
Slavery
Many got their vision of slavery from the book and miniseries Roots, by Alex Haley. When confronted with his lack of historical accuracy the author said, “I tried to give my people a myth to live by.” Think about that.
Thomas Sowell of the Hoover Institution, in his book Black Rednecks and White Liberals, provides a great deal of depth and clarity about race and slavery.
  • Slavery’s been part of every culture on every inhabited continent throughout history
  • It existed in Western indigenous peoples for centuries before Columbus arrived
  • Considered a fact of life until 17th century Christians attacked its immorality
During the peak of the Atlantic slave trade, Africans retained more slaves for themselves than were sold to the West
Our Founders were born into a world they did not make. Inherited agricultural estates included slaves as property. Washington, Jefferson, and Madison detested the institution. Records of their writings and actions are clear on this. Washington freed his slaves upon the death of his wife. His will stipulated that those who were infirm or disabled were to be cared for by his estate.
Efforts continued regarding abolition by the Founders. Their depth of character, persistence, and resolve on this issue is unassailable.
Even if they could abolish slavery, they faced the problem of what to do with an uneducated population that was not likely to assimilate easily into society. A race riot like the 1791 Santo Domingo rebellion was a real concern.
Thomas Jefferson’s pursuit to end slavery was relentless. His first draft of the Declaration of Independence included a mocking condemnation of King George III for enslaving Africans and disallowing emancipation. How many Americans know this? This language was removed due to pressure from Southern colonies. In 1778 Jefferson introduced a bill in the Virginia House to stop further importation of slaves. It was approved.
Perhaps, they thought, by stopping the slave trade, the institution would begin to wither on the vine, and later generations would deal it a fatal blow.
Moving forward, the United States and Great Britain went to great lengths to eradicate the slave trade. For decades, England made slave ship interdiction a priority. Great Britain entered Brazilian waters in 1849 to destroy Brazilian slave ships that ignored cease and desist orders.
Captaining a slave ship was made a capital offense in America. Then there came the Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation.
So, the United States and Great Britain are the first countries in the history of the world to eradicate slavery while influencing others to follow suit.
History must be reviewed allowing for constraints and context of the times. Instrumental use of racism to forward an agenda has created the dystopia we are currently witnessing.
Are We a Racist Country?
Runaway slave and American icon Frederick Douglass was convinced by abolitionists that our Founding was corrupted by slavery. His belief changed after reading our Founding documents and conversing with Lincoln. To the charges that the Constitution was a pro-slavery document he stated, it’s “a slander upon the memory of the Framers… interpreted as it ought to be interpreted, the Constitution is a glorious liberty document.” He continued, “…it will be found to contain principles and purposes entirely hostile to the existence of slavery.”
Bob Woodson, civil rights activist in the 60s and head of the Woodson Center/ 1776 Project says the term “institutional racism or systemic racism has no meaning. It’s a ruse! A distraction from the real issue; white liberals and black leaders have betrayed the people they represent over the past 60 years.”
Could a racist country allow Indian Americans and East Asian Americans to become the two most successful demographics in our country?
We are all children of God. An informed Judea/Christian worldview regards systemic racism as incomprehensible and absurd.
Booker T. Washington was born a slave and freed through the Emancipation Proclamation. Education, entrepreneurship, and personal responsibility were his blueprints to bridge the cultural gap for blacks. Most notably, he said, “No race that has anything to contribute to the market of the world is long any degree ostracized.”
Blacks made great strides toward this vision. Displaying high rates of marriage, employment, and embracing family values, they were nearing assimilation. Then, the “Great Society” derailed their progress. Twenty-two trillion dollars on failed social justice programs have been spent since 1964. Most went to bureaucratic and administrative costs. Has this system improved anyone’s lives except for the so-called elites who control these urban populations?
There are leaders in the black community who understand this betrayal and offer solutions embracing Washington’s vision. People like author and former NFL player Burgess Owens, who is currently running for Congress in Utah. Shelby Steele is a Hoover Institute author of books like White Guilt. Bob Woodson has produced tangible results in crime reduction, education, and career tracks for blacks.
Crossing the cultural gap has to come from within the community. Just as it’s been for every other minority that has bridged that gap in America.
America is not immune to the frailties of mankind. We have made mistakes, some tragic. Is it fair to judge men or a nation by their failings alone, while ignoring their sacrifice, successes and aspirational ideals?
Of course, none of this matters to progressives. A Marxist state is their goal. The question is, will conservatives and their leadership stand up for the truth or bow at the altar of Marx?
Origin

I know the truth about slavery. Jared Taylor doesn't.

ALL RISE!

Here is a copy of the actual slave narrative of Richard Macks......sounds like he had a pretty good life for the most part.....but you need to compare the life of a slave in America with the life of a black in Africa to understand the reality of the difference between the two...which of course you do not want to understand.

The truth of the matter is that blacks had it much better here in America than they did in Africa....that is why even after they were freed they stayed here in America.

Now of course some slaves were mistreated but that was rare....slaves were very valuable...a plantation owner's wealth was measured by how many slaves he had....only a fool would mistreat valuable property.

For the most part they were well clothed, with adequate housing, and good healthy food...in fact they had better lives than white laborers up north in yankee-land. Much better also than the so called indentured servants who were white.

You have chosen to present the worst examples you could find but they are in the minority...many former slaves had good memories of plantation life.

America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.

Of course for political motives the real truth about slavery is rarely told....I will present some of it as time allows.

Picture of slave homes
Little racists like IM2 can’t face the fact he and every black person in America benefits from White Privilege. They get to inherit a Western European culture, education, language, and economic system, all created by whites, and use that privilege to live a better life than they could ever hope for in some shit hole country in Africa. All because we white people are nice enough to let them enjoy our culture. And yet all he can do is bitch and complain about how “racist” all us white people are. He’s full of shit, and he knows it. Every day he chooses to stay in America and not go back to Africa is proof of that.

Slavery
Are We a Racist Country?
Origin

You mean the spinning bullshit about slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

and yet you own a computer and all kinds of other earthly possessions

Forum List

Back