Trump ‘desperate’ to bulk up numbers at farewell rally,

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Everyone who was anyone is going. The Mooch will be there, Junior,Ivanka , Cohen,Flynn and other criminals. Dont know if Rudy has had an invite but he will surely need some recompense on the table before he goes.

Music by Ted Nugent and Toby Keith and a moving oration by nutty actor James Woods.

My ticket has come and I look forward to meeting you all, weather permitting.

Yep, they are telling everyone to bring 5 friends. As for The Mooch? :rofl:

Mr Scaramucci said: “Trust me, that had to be a mass email if one of them got sent to me," reported Inside Edition. “I am having my fingernails pulled out at that time, sorry I can’t make it ...” tweeted Mr Scaramucci.

Poor Donnie - Still can't buy a military-style parade.

Which is too bad, because his last parade drew at least 25 people! :laugh:

C2pU5_fW8AYLSDI.jpeg

Tomorrow will be the strangest Presidential inauguration in our history. I wouldn't be surprised if either Jennifer Lopez or Lady Gaga have a nip slip.

Sad that Trump has to organize his own farewell
Trump is a sad, failed president.
President Trump did more for the USA in 4 years that any President.
Yeah right....Dream on..
Over 200 deaths from Covid already today due to Biden's failed response to the pandemic.
I am sure they will be in Heaven in no time.
Oh, by the way, those antifa ideas are attacking Democrat offices in Portland. Must be on orders from Trump, huh.

Sad that Trump has to organize his own farewell
Trump is a sad, failed president.
President Trump did more for the USA in 4 years that any President.
Yeah right....Dream on..
Over 200 deaths from Covid already today due to Biden's failed response to the pandemic.
I am sure they will be in Heaven in no time.
Oh, by the way, those antifa ideas are attacking Democrat offices in Portland. Must be on orders from Trump, huh.
Yeah, of course since now they are anti-Biden guys..

Forum List

Back