May God Bless And Keep This Sheriff

Why don't you just read the link instead of making assumptions? You really are just a time waster.
Why don't you just make your point instead of expecting me to make your argument for you by trawling through a link, the contents of which you don't understand?

Make your point. Whatever the hell it is.

edit...Oh, right, I remember, that people in the US who are not citizens have no constitutional rights.

What rubbish. But off you go, make your argument.
So, you're not going to read the link. As expected of Liberals, they aren't okay with actual education if it goes against what they were taught by the Establishment.

Here you go, I'll show you how it's done by excerpting an appropriate passage and linking to it...

ARE FOREIGN NATIONALS ENTITLED TO THE SAME CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AS CITIZENS?

David Cole
Professor of Law
Georgetown University Law Center

http://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1302&context=facpub

On the one hand, the Court has insisted for more than a century that foreign nationals living among us are "persons" within the meaning of the Constitution, and are protected by those rights that the Constitution does not expressly reserve to citizens.

So this opinion from a professor of law explains that 'persons' in the US have Constitutional rights.

Last edited:
Why don't you just read the link instead of making assumptions? You really are just a time waster.
You must be a shill, sent by the US government as a sort of reverse, psychological mannequin. It is your job to make the most outrageous comments about the US and fish for “takers” (or even fellow shills) who demonstratively refute your nonsense, thus enlightening the general public on how the country is far more civilized than anyone would have guessed. I say this because I simply cannot believe there are people walking this earth as stupid as you appear to be.

images

Likewise, they aren't considered under our jurisdiction because they're citizens of another Nation,
It can get better!

So if they're not subject to US laws, how come they get arrested and shot and the rest of it?
Read the post, it explains what that phrase means. You clearly didn't read my post or the links. If you're not interested in the debate, don't take part. It doesn't mean not subject to our laws.

I swear Liberals are the only people that try to debate without gathering all the facts.
your post doesn't matter, the constitution does.

the facts are citizens and non-citizens, including illegal immigrants, have constitutional protections

Forum List

Back