May God Bless And Keep This Sheriff

We actually need to make an example out of these savages and make it VERY public..........some conditioning is obviously necessary here.

They should take one of these guys out with an RPG to the torso and display it for every savage in America to see!! Should be shot in high def and from many angles.

But he should treat all people with respect when he is doing it.

All people are not deserving of respect.

When a police officer is doing his/her job and the person(s) they're dealing with act like an asshole, they don't deserve respect when they refuse to give it. Someone should explain that to Matthew.

Yep.......mental cases like Matthew cant connect the dots..........which is why he is a mental case. Follow his posts..........fucking yikes.:spinner:The most ecpic k00k in here except perhaps for Jillian.

Last edited:

When a police officer is doing his/her job and the person(s) they're dealing with act like an asshole, they don't deserve respect when they refuse to give it. Someone should explain that to Matthew.

Yep.......mental cases like Matthew cant connect the dots..........which is why he is a mental case. Follow his posts..........fucking yikes.:spinner:The most ecpic k00k in here except perhaps for Jillian.

They think police officers should just take shit off assholes being assholes.

They think police officers should just take shit off assholes being assholes.

Hey man.....one thing the great Bob Grant said about 25 years ago about the savages........"they cant hide!!":2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

I'm damn proud of Sheriff Arpiao but this guy gets the job done!
Polk County Florida Sheriff – “You kill a policeman it means no
arrest… no Miranda rights… no negotiations… nothing but as
many bullets as we can shoot into you…PERIOD.”
Presumably no trial either. Without it you cannot determined whether or not the man is guilty. It makes a mockery of the condition of him 'shooting a policeman' in the first place. "Leader of Democracy", is it?
icon25.gif

"Shoot 'im, Bobby Joe! You kin tell he's guilty just by lookin' at 'im!"
Looks like you didn't read the article. This scumbag shot a couple of cops and a police dog. I don't care who you are. You fire on the police, the police will fire at you. You want to live to see a trial? It's easy. Don't fire your weapon at a cop.
Looks like you don't understand anything about DEMOCRACY. Anyway, what upsets me even more than your ignorance about Democracy and the law, is the fact that you think the police are above both. Yours is called Fascism.
Uh huh. When you get pulled over by a police officer you keep your hands on the wheel and wait for instructions. You don't shoot him. You don't get out of the car. You don't run into the woods. You don't do things like that without consequences. Calling me names doesn't change that.

Looks like you don't understand anything about DEMOCRACY. Anyway, what upsets me even more than your ignorance about Democracy and the law, is the fact that you think the police are above both. Yours is called Fascism.
Uh huh. When you get pulled over by a police officer you keep your hands on the wheel and wait for instructions. You don't shoot him. You don't get out of the car. You don't run into the woods. You don't do things like that without consequences. Calling me names doesn't change that.
Looks like you live in a Fascist nation, in fear of everything around you. Who called you names? Paranoid too.

Looks like you live in a Fascist nation, in fear of everything around you. Who called you names? Paranoid too.

If you consider being sensible and cooperative with the police, fear, and the fact that we have laws and law enforcement fascist, there's nothing I can say to change your mind.

OK. Telling me I don't understand, isn't calling me names. I'll give you that. Sorry, my bad. You wanna call me paranoid? Go ahead! LOL

If you consider being sensible and cooperative with the police, fear, and the fact that we have laws and law enforcement fascist, there's nothing I can say to change your mind.

OK. Telling me I don't understand, isn't calling me names. I'll give you that. Sorry, my bad. You wanna call me paranoid? Go ahead! LOL

No, no. You are PARANOID about what I said, but I do believe that your predicament with the police, the law, and government is as Fascist as you and I both say it is. No paranoia there.

No, no. You are PARANOID about what I said, but I do believe that your predicament with the police, the law, and government is as Fascist as you and I both say it is. No paranoia there.
Not only are you a broken record, you have no sense of humor. You will waste no more of my time.

If they got the right man, and he actually fired a shot at them, he got what he deserved. However, 68 times? A lot of wasted ammo.
I agree. It can't take that many shots to put a stop to another person's actions, but I am not about to think that the cops should be punished for shooting him at all either when they were left with no other option.

God bless you and the cops always!!!

Holly

Sheriff Grady Judd for our next president.
Also, shooting the a**hole 68 times no doubt took a bit. Issue that department RPG's.

Yes we do. A one million dollar settlement works out to be about ten cents per resident. Quite cheap really for crime reduction.
How much is that per property owner?

A bargain at $142 million, eh? No way there's anything better life behind the Cactus Curtain could have spent the money on.

Legal battles have cost Maricopa County taxpayers $142 million

Since Arpaio first took office in 1993, cases involving him or his office have cost taxpayers $142 million in legal expenses, settlements and court awards, and yet he has been repeatedly re-elected.
http://www.azcentral.com

Yes we do. A one million dollar settlement works out to be about ten cents per resident. Quite cheap really for crime reduction.
How much is that per property owner?

A bargain at $142 million, eh? No way there's anything better life behind the Cactus Curtain could have spent the money on.

Legal battles have cost Maricopa County taxpayers $142 million

Since Arpaio first took office in 1993, cases involving him or his office have cost taxpayers $142 million in legal expenses, settlements and court awards, and yet he has been repeatedly re-elected.
http://www.azcentral.com
Divide the dollar amount by the number of residents, its cheap.

I'm damn proud of Sheriff Arpiao but this guy gets the job done!
Polk County Florida Sheriff – “You kill a policeman it means no
arrest… no Miranda rights… no negotiations… nothing but as
many bullets as we can shoot into you…PERIOD.”
Presumably no trial either. Without it you cannot determined whether or not the man is guilty. It makes a mockery of the condition of him 'shooting a policeman' in the first place. "Leader of Democracy", is it?
icon25.gif

"Shoot 'im, Bobby Joe! You kin tell he's guilty just by lookin' at 'im!"
Looks like you didn't read the article. This scumbag shot a couple of cops and a police dog. I don't care who you are. You fire on the police, the police will fire at you. You want to live to see a trial? It's easy. Don't fire your weapon at a cop.
Looks like YOU don't understand anything about Democracy, because America isn't one. Get over it.

God looks down and thinks, 'it's bad enough my creation killed another, but then my other creations shot him 68 times. This after I've witnessed some of my police shooting innocent, unarmed people. Now Darkfury, I won't revel his real name, is thanking me. Where did I go wrong? What happened on this earth creation? Let me take a look over at Terra and see if I did a better job there?'
Pretty sure the only reason the guy you're referring to was unarmed was because he failed to steal the policeman's gun.

Also, the man shot at the police, they returned fire. Only a Regressive would advocate the Police sit and face-tank the bullets.

You should be thankful the border-hopping criminal won't be killing anyone else.

Forum List

Back