Maxine looking out for students

Students took out loans to pay for overpriced education and I have to work overtime to pay off THEIR loans? I don't think so. :anj_stfu: Maxine.

I still don't understand why right wingers hate education so much. Is it because you don't have any?
We dont hate education you wing nut but 50 g a year to go to school to learn how to take a course in basket weaving or other dumb ass class is stupid and mad maxi has no clie as that video showed

Students took out loans to pay for overpriced education and I have to work overtime to pay off THEIR loans? I don't think so. :anj_stfu: Maxine.

I still don't understand why right wingers hate education so much. Is it because you don't have any?

They arguably have more than you. So you had best try and educate yourself some more. The fact is maxine, no doubt one of your hero's, is a moron. A progressive moron.

Is that the reason you hate/fear education? How many doctors and other scientists do you think we would have without student loans? I want to make it easier for them to get that education instead of harder. Why don't you?

They arguably have more than you. So you had best try and educate yourself some more. The fact is maxine, no doubt one of your hero's, is a moron. A progressive moron.

Is that the reason you hate/fear education? How many doctors and other scientists do you think we would have without student loans? I want to make it easier for them to get that education instead of harder. Why don't you?
No one hates education you milk dud .
You have tons of morons who borrow huge sums of money then cry pitty me help me when they discover they have no real trade or job skill

Shut up stupid, we don't hate education. Dem's have bastardized higher education. They turned it into a campaign contribution cash cow at the expense of slaving students out to student loan debt. You enabled the skyrocketing tuition with easy to qualify for government backed student loans to keep the cash flowing into Dem coffers.

You should ask your doctor if he or she is in favor of reducing the cost of student loans.

I know a kid who took lived in Kentucky and took courses alll related to marine biology for 2 years never finished and moved back to the hills in kentucky and took a job in a convenience store. Yep she defalted on her student loans this was around 2010 mad maxi need to help her out .

We dont hate education you wing nut but 50 g a year to go to school to learn how to take a course in basket weaving or other dumb ass class is stupid and mad maxi has no clie as that video showed

How many student loans do you think are made to study basket weaving?

Shut up stupid, we don't hate education. Dem's have bastardized higher education. They turned it into a campaign contribution cash cow at the expense of slaving students out to student loan debt. You enabled the skyrocketing tuition with easy to qualify for government backed student loans to keep the cash flowing into Dem coffers.

You should ask your doctor if he or she is in favor of reducing the cost of student loans.

My my you mean morons who take them out dont know what they are borrowing .

I know a kid who took lived in Kentucky and took courses alll related to marine biology for 2 years never finished and moved back to the hills in kentucky and took a job in a convenience store. Yep she defalted on her student loans this was around 2010 mad maxi need to help her out .

So some people make bad career choices. Almost every doctor I know of would have never become a doctor without student loans.

Correct, anti-intellectuals are Trump's base.
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

You mean like Mitch McConnell, or Lindsey Graham?

What do you do, and what is the highest level of education did you complete.

Many don't. I suspect that marine biologist mentioned earlier probably didn't research job opportunities too much before getting the degree, but I assure you doctors know what their cost will be.

My highest level was 12th grade I have my own business well half mine we employee 36 people right now and are preparing to hire more soon. I will be 31 this year .

Lower tuition...board libs just squealed like a stuck pig.

My highest level was 12th grade I have my own business well half mine we employee 36 people right now and are preparing to hire more soon. I will be 31 this year .

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT :aargh::aargh::aargh: You racist greedy corporate rich whitey, oh Maxine Waters...(points at Aponi). /sarcasm

Lower tuition would be great as long as they could still deliver a quality education. That doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon.

Lower tuition would be great as long as they could still deliver a quality education. That doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon.

So predictable. You people demand sacrifice from doctors and nurses to lower costs. You demand sacrifice from all your enemies, but never your cash cows, shocker. :eusa_hand:

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT :aargh::aargh::aargh: You racist greedy corporate rich whitey, oh Maxine Waters...(points at Aponi). /sarcasm

Maxi would be disappointed im not white im tri racial.

Many don't. I suspect that marine biologist mentioned earlier probably didn't research job opportunities too much before getting the degree, but I assure you doctors know what their cost will be.
Yes im sure they do because your talking 12 years of school .
In the last 12 years i have had 2 businesses paid for cars jet ski 4 wheelers a motorcyles etc.
12 years of school is going to be expensive plan and simple. You expect it to be cheap. Your not talking about your local community College your also talking about professions where the average earning potenital can be huge depending on the type of doctor . from a low of 200 g to over a million expecially in private pratice. So dont expect people to sorry for them.

Forum List

Back