Maxine looking out for students

I still don't understand why right wingers hate education so much. Is it because you don't have any?

Shut up stupid, we don't hate education. Dem's have bastardized higher education. They turned it into a campaign contribution cash cow at the expense of slaving students out to student loan debt. You enabled the skyrocketing tuition with easy to qualify for government backed student loans to keep the cash flowing into Dem coffers.

You should ask your doctor if he or she is in favor of reducing the cost of student loans.

My my you mean morons who take them out dont know what they are borrowing .

What do you do, and what is the highest level of education did you complete.

My highest level was 12th grade I have my own business well half mine we employee 36 people right now and are preparing to hire more soon. I will be 31 this year .

Thank you.

You should ask your doctor if he or she is in favor of reducing the cost of student loans.

What do you do, and what is the highest level of education did you complete.

My highest level was 12th grade I have my own business well half mine we employee 36 people right now and are preparing to hire more soon. I will be 31 this year .

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT :aargh::aargh::aargh: You racist greedy corporate rich whitey, oh Maxine Waters...(points at Aponi). /sarcasm

Maxi would be disappointed im not white im tri racial.
I still don't understand why right wingers hate education so much. Is it because you don't have any?

Shut up stupid, we don't hate education. Dem's have bastardized higher education. They turned it into a campaign contribution cash cow at the expense of slaving students out to student loan debt. You enabled the skyrocketing tuition with easy to qualify for government backed student loans to keep the cash flowing into Dem coffers.

Many don't. I suspect that marine biologist mentioned earlier probably didn't research job opportunities too much before getting the degree, but I assure you doctors know what their cost will be.
Yes im sure they do because your talking 12 years of school .
In the last 12 years i have had 2 businesses paid for cars jet ski 4 wheelers a motorcyles etc.
12 years of school is going to be expensive plan and simple. You expect it to be cheap. Your not talking about your local community College your also talking about professions where the average earning potenital can be huge depending on the type of doctor . from a low of 200 g to over a million expecially in private pratice. So dont expect people to sorry for them.

How many careers do you know where it's not unusual to owe close to 4 or 5 hundred thousand in student loans before you are even allowed be paid to do the job?

Students took out loans to pay for overpriced education and I have to work overtime to pay off THEIR loans? I don't think so. :anj_stfu: Maxine.

Correct, anti-intellectuals are Trump's base.
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

You mean like Mitch McConnell, or Lindsey Graham?
They are just career politicians like all progressives

Students took out loans to pay for overpriced education and I have to work overtime to pay off THEIR loans? I don't think so. :anj_stfu: Maxine.

We dont hate education you wing nut but 50 g a year to go to school to learn how to take a course in basket weaving or other dumb ass class is stupid and mad maxi has no clie as that video showed

How many student loans do you think are made to study basket weaving?
What you should be asking is how many courses are schools making prerequisite or optional that have little to nothing to do with what the student is trying to get a degree in and why students are faulting on their loans so much

The point isn't education, it's the fact that the Chair of the Finance committee didn't have a fucking clue that banks haven't been making student loans for 10 years, when your dear leader nationalized the industry, leaving the tax payer on the hook for more than a trillion dollars in federal loans.

We dont hate education you wing nut but 50 g a year to go to school to learn how to take a course in basket weaving or other dumb ass class is stupid and mad maxi has no clie as that video showed

What you should be asking is how many courses are schools making prerequisite or optional that have little to nothing to do with what the student is trying to get a degree in and why students are faulting on their loans so much

If you are concerned with what courses might be required for each degree, you should start a thread about that. I doubt you are qualified to make those determinations.

If you are concerned with what courses might be required for each degree, you should start a thread about that. I doubt you are qualified to make those determinations.
And what makes you qualified honey

I never said I was, sweet lips.

Your really not to smart are you

Your really not to smart are you

How smart you might think I am isn't really a concern for me.

opartyo dumb ass you do know that under obama in 2010 the feds took over student loans you might give waters a text to let her know so the 2 of you are not embarrassing yourselfs in public as much

Forum List

Back