Max Boot: Trump is ignoring the worst attack on America since 9/11

Seems as though Russia does indeed have material with which to blackmail Trump.

How many died in this 11-8 attack?

You fucking North Korean spies come up with the stupidest shit.
Try again if sanity ever kicks in.
thumbsup.gif

That isn't an answer, little North Korean spy.

How many people died on 11-8?

What sort of "attack" was it?

See, you Communist fucks are literally insane.

There was no 11-8 "attack," you stupid little traitor.

How many died in this 11-8 attack?

You fucking North Korean spies come up with the stupidest shit.
Try again if sanity ever kicks in.
thumbsup.gif

That isn't an answer, little North Korean spy.

How many people died on 11-8?

What sort of "attack" was it?

See, you Communist fucks are literally insane.

There was no 11-8 "attack," you stupid little traitor.
My post said all that needed to be said.

An 11-8 Commission would be the right thing to do. But easier to blame it all on Obama, Hillary, his intelligence chiefs, the FBI, and dead kids in Parkland. Don't believe me? Check out his Twit feed this morning.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

We're at war without a Commander in Chief. Sad :(

Imagine if, after 9/11, the president had said that the World Trade Center and Pentagon could have been attacked by “China” or “lots of other people.” Imagine if he had dismissed claims of al-Qaida’s responsibility as a “hoax” and said that he “really” believed Osama bin Laden’s denials. Imagine if he saw the attack primarily as a political embarrassment to be minimized rather than as a national security threat to be combated. Imagine if he threatened to fire the investigators trying to find out what happened.

Imagine, moreover, if the president refused to appoint a commission to study how to safeguard America. Imagine if, as a result, we did not harden cockpit doors. If we did not create a Transportation Security Administration and a Department of Homeland Security. If we did not lower barriers between law enforcement and intelligence. If we did not pass a USA Patriot Act to enhance surveillance. And if we did not take myriad other steps to prevent another 9/11.

That’s roughly where we stand after the second-worst foreign attack on America in the past two decades. The Russian subversion of the 2016 election did not, to be sure, kill nearly 3,000 people. But its longer-term impact may be even more corrosive by undermining faith in our democracy.​

Keep reading:

So the 49 dead and 50 injured at the Orlando Gay Bar wasn't worse than the school? I always knew that you liffucks didn't give a shit about Faggots, unless it is time to vote...Oh I wasn't supposed to bring that up, because Obama was in charge and failed the Gays, because the FBI knew about the killer but let him also slip through the cracks?

Orlando shooting at Pulse is worst mass shooting in history with at least 50 dead | Daily Mail Online
  • US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of Sunday morning
  • Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida, killed at least 50 people, injured 53 and took about 100 party-goers hostage.

1a1-11.png
Look, cocksuck, you right wind nut jobs made the same kind of talk then. What is needed are more guns on the street, and we got more guns on the street. So what has happened since? And that horrible score at Orlando was exceeded in Vegas. I bet you celebrated.

An 11-8 Commission would be the right thing to do. But easier to blame it all on Obama, Hillary, his intelligence chiefs, the FBI, and dead kids in Parkland. Don't believe me? Check out his Twit feed this morning.

Imagine if, after 9/11, the president had said that the World Trade Center and Pentagon could have been attacked by “China” or “lots of other people.” Imagine if he had dismissed claims of al-Qaida’s responsibility as a “hoax” and said that he “really” believed Osama bin Laden’s denials. Imagine if he saw the attack primarily as a political embarrassment to be minimized rather than as a national security threat to be combated. Imagine if he threatened to fire the investigators trying to find out what happened.

Imagine, moreover, if the president refused to appoint a commission to study how to safeguard America. Imagine if, as a result, we did not harden cockpit doors. If we did not create a Transportation Security Administration and a Department of Homeland Security. If we did not lower barriers between law enforcement and intelligence. If we did not pass a USA Patriot Act to enhance surveillance. And if we did not take myriad other steps to prevent another 9/11.

That’s roughly where we stand after the second-worst foreign attack on America in the past two decades. The Russian subversion of the 2016 election did not, to be sure, kill nearly 3,000 people. But its longer-term impact may be even more corrosive by undermining faith in our democracy.​

Keep reading:

DWcXPzMXkAEkIFN.jpg
The president went down there after the shootings, met with families and victims. He's the president, he doesn't have to attend all the funerals that are being attended. Since he was already down there, I don't give a damn that he's off doing anything else. If you're so damn caring, can you, your family and friends attest to attending the funerals yourselves?!

Of course - and right after spending half an hour for a photo-op in Parkland - he attended a Studio 54 themed disco party

What an insufferable DICK

Trump Joins Mar-a-Lago Disco Party After Visiting Survivors Of School Shooting | HuffPost

I don't understand the complaint. Have you ceased all forms of entertainment and self indulgence out of respect for dead people who you didn't know? Or is that only expected of the president? If so, why? I've never once heard of anyone factoring mourning periods into their vote for the pres, and I don't recall ever reading or hearing of any law or protocol that says that POTUS is expected to avoid leisure when there's other people who are grieving.

I'm not going to dignify your pretense that you are unaware of the last year of news.
LOL

You say that as though I give a shit that you can’t support your own position. :cuckoo:

Still not playing your silly game.
And by “silly game,” you mean utterly and completely wrecking your point.

:dance:

Your pretense that you are unaware of the events of the last year have been dismissed.

Please consider yourself laughed at.

lol!
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who couldn’t support his own point as it crumbled harmlessly to the ground.

:dance:

I'm still laughing at your pretense that you are unaware of the actions of the FBI over the last year.

I don't understand the complaint. Have you ceased all forms of entertainment and self indulgence out of respect for dead people who you didn't know? Or is that only expected of the president? If so, why? I've never once heard of anyone factoring mourning periods into their vote for the pres, and I don't recall ever reading or hearing of any law or protocol that says that POTUS is expected to avoid leisure when there's other people who are grieving.

Oh please - you went after Obama ENDLESSLY when he held a party at the White House, went golfing or on a vacation following a tragedy or when there was something major going on in the world.

Be consistent

Look the Donald Trump Legacy of GIMPS... Raging Gun shooting Goons make the best Republicans LOL
Mass shooting coincides with a rise in racism, homophobia and anti-Semitism and ccoincides with Donald Trump's Racism

Andres Oppenheimer
Mass shooting coincides with a rise in racism, homophobia and anti-Semitism

But Tyrone - McGarrett provided absolute proof from Gateway Pundit that Cruz was an ISIS wannabe ... And MindWars (or was it RWNJ?) proved that David Hogg was a 26 year old druggie living in South Carolina! :laugh:

Oh please - you went after Obama ENDLESSLY when he held a party at the White House, went golfing or on a vacation following a tragedy or when there was something major going on in the world.

Be consistent
LOLOL

Really? You expect consistency out of these rightwingnuts??

Be consistent
LOLOL

Really? You expect consistency out of these rightwingnuts??

Nope - but doesn't hurt to ask! :)

Be consistent

I actually did not.

Now, rather than copping out by mapping the guilt of a stereotypical republican partisan onto me and calling it good, is there any chance I could get you to answer the question?

Keep reading:

So the 49 dead and 50 injured at the Orlando Gay Bar wasn't worse than the school? I always knew that you liffucks didn't give a shit about Faggots, unless it is time to vote...Oh I wasn't supposed to bring that up, because Obama was in charge and failed the Gays, because the FBI knew about the killer but let him also slip through the cracks?

Orlando shooting at Pulse is worst mass shooting in history with at least 50 dead | Daily Mail Online
  • US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of Sunday morning
  • Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida, killed at least 50 people, injured 53 and took about 100 party-goers hostage.

1a1-11.png
Look, cocksuck, you right wind nut jobs made the same kind of talk then. What is needed are more guns on the street, and we got more guns on the street. So what has happened since? And that horrible score at Orlando was exceeded in Vegas. I bet you celebrated.
So like a good little Nazi supporter that you are, instead of realizing that Orlando was much worse than the School shooting, Both GUN FREE ZONES, you want to have what laws in effect that would stop gun violence?

Gezzus, you are a fucking retard of the Nth degree.

Keep reading:

Thank you.....I haven't laughed that hard at left wing stupidity in a long time........

Forum List

Back