Max Boot: Trump is ignoring the worst attack on America since 9/11

The "insurance" was pre-election. You said they're not respecting the results of the election.

Yep. That was them planning to not respect the results if it did not go the way they wanted, and then we saw them use that insurance to try to bring down the duly elected President when the election did not go the way they wanted.

I'm not sure how to dumb this down more for you.
Well you’re pretty dumb, so I know that comes easy to you, but, you’re deranged. We know Russia committed a cyber attack against us and it is the job of the FBI to investigate it; so nothing about their investigation was out of order. Furthermore, they weren’t investigating Trump, so who knows why you think it was about bringing him down. :cuckoo:

It's the FBI job to investigate, but the email shows that their goal was not justice, but finding or making up dirt to use to remove an elected President they did not like.

THat's not respecting the election.
Which they didn’t do. And again, the FBI did not investigate Trump. You know, what you’re calling, trying to unseat him. :rolleyes:

Your pretended ignorance of the last year of ginned up investigations and leaks is noted and laughed at.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.
Moron... even Trump said he was not a target of any FBI investigation. That’s your crazed notion of the FBI trying to unseat him — by NOT investigating him. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
An 11-8 Commission would be the right thing to do. But easier to blame it all on Obama, Hillary, his intelligence chiefs, the FBI, and dead kids in Parkland. Don't believe me? Check out his Twit feed this morning.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

We're at war without a Commander in Chief. Sad :(

Imagine if, after 9/11, the president had said that the World Trade Center and Pentagon could have been attacked by “China” or “lots of other people.” Imagine if he had dismissed claims of al-Qaida’s responsibility as a “hoax” and said that he “really” believed Osama bin Laden’s denials. Imagine if he saw the attack primarily as a political embarrassment to be minimized rather than as a national security threat to be combated. Imagine if he threatened to fire the investigators trying to find out what happened.

Imagine, moreover, if the president refused to appoint a commission to study how to safeguard America. Imagine if, as a result, we did not harden cockpit doors. If we did not create a Transportation Security Administration and a Department of Homeland Security. If we did not lower barriers between law enforcement and intelligence. If we did not pass a USA Patriot Act to enhance surveillance. And if we did not take myriad other steps to prevent another 9/11.

That’s roughly where we stand after the second-worst foreign attack on America in the past two decades. The Russian subversion of the 2016 election did not, to be sure, kill nearly 3,000 people. But its longer-term impact may be even more corrosive by undermining faith in our democracy.​

Keep reading:

13 trolls and you compare it to 9-11?

My God, you are pathetic.

Jesus for the eleventy-eth time - Boot was clear as to his analogy.

Grow the fuck up Trumphole

Yes, he was, and it is pathetic to pretend it is in the same league.

If you want to worry about undermining our faith in our democracy, look to a media, to judges, to government agents who ar not respecting the results of the election.

:bigboy:

Yep. That was them planning to not respect the results if it did not go the way they wanted, and then we saw them use that insurance to try to bring down the duly elected President when the election did not go the way they wanted.

I'm not sure how to dumb this down more for you.
Well you’re pretty dumb, so I know that comes easy to you, but, you’re deranged. We know Russia committed a cyber attack against us and it is the job of the FBI to investigate it; so nothing about their investigation was out of order. Furthermore, they weren’t investigating Trump, so who knows why you think it was about bringing him down. :cuckoo:

It's the FBI job to investigate, but the email shows that their goal was not justice, but finding or making up dirt to use to remove an elected President they did not like.

Which they didn’t do. And again, the FBI did not investigate Trump. You know, what you’re calling, trying to unseat him. :rolleyes:

Your pretended ignorance of the last year of ginned up investigations and leaks is noted and laughed at.

Moron... even Trump said he was not a target of any FBI investigation. That’s your crazed notion of the FBI trying to unseat him — by NOT investigating him. :cuckoo:

At least one FBI agent doing the investigation thought otherwise.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy .."

An government official who talking about how "we" can't take the risk of some one he doesn't like, winning the election.

And wanting to have "insurance" against the possibility of the election going a way he doesn't like.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy .."

An government official who talking about how "we" can't take the risk of some one he doesn't like, winning the election.

And wanting to have "insurance" against the possibility of the election going a way he doesn't like.
Again, you’re pointing to events before the election. Meanwhile, Trump was not the target of an FBI investigation— what you idiotically refer to as the FBI trying to unseat him... by NOT investigating him. :cuckoo:

Again, you’re pointing to events before the election. Meanwhile, Trump was not the target of an FBI investigation— what you idiotically refer to as the FBI trying to unseat him... by NOT investigating him. :cuckoo:

Wow. Really?

You don't get any connection between a FBI agent saying what actions they will take if Trump wins

and the actions of the FBI, after Trump won?

Really?

Wow. Really?

You don't get any connection between a FBI agent saying what actions they will take if Trump wins

Really?
What actions did they take after Trump won?

Wow. Really?

Really?

Sorry, I'm not here to coddle you.

Wow. Really?

Really?

LOL

Apparently, you’re also not here to defend your hallucinations.

And * poof * ... just like that, there goes your hallucination that the FBI isn’t respecting the election.

:dance:

Wow. Really?

Really?

LOL

And * poof * ... just like that, there goes your hallucination that the FBI isn’t respecting the election.

I made my point. Your only defense was to pretend to be completely ignorant of recent events.

Wow. Really?

Really?

LOL

I made my point. Your only defense was to pretend to be completely ignorant of recent events.
LOL

Your point fell apart on you. You left it in pieces when you blubbered, “Sorry, I'm not here to coddle you,” because even you can’t support your own point.

Wow. Really?

Really?

LOL

LOL

Your point fell apart on you. You left it in pieces when you blubbered, “Sorry, I'm not here to coddle you,” because even you can’t support your own point.

I'm not going to dignify your pretense that you are unaware of the last year of news.

LOL

LOL

I'm not going to dignify your pretense that you are unaware of the last year of news.
LOL

You say that as though I give a shit that you can’t support your own position. :cuckoo:

LOL

LOL

LOL

You say that as though I give a shit that you can’t support your own position. :cuckoo:

Still not playing your silly game.

An 11-8 Commission would be the right thing to do. But easier to blame it all on Obama, Hillary, his intelligence chiefs, the FBI, and dead kids in Parkland. Don't believe me? Check out his Twit feed this morning.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

We're at war without a Commander in Chief. Sad :(

Imagine if, after 9/11, the president had said that the World Trade Center and Pentagon could have been attacked by “China” or “lots of other people.” Imagine if he had dismissed claims of al-Qaida’s responsibility as a “hoax” and said that he “really” believed Osama bin Laden’s denials. Imagine if he saw the attack primarily as a political embarrassment to be minimized rather than as a national security threat to be combated. Imagine if he threatened to fire the investigators trying to find out what happened.

Imagine, moreover, if the president refused to appoint a commission to study how to safeguard America. Imagine if, as a result, we did not harden cockpit doors. If we did not create a Transportation Security Administration and a Department of Homeland Security. If we did not lower barriers between law enforcement and intelligence. If we did not pass a USA Patriot Act to enhance surveillance. And if we did not take myriad other steps to prevent another 9/11.

That’s roughly where we stand after the second-worst foreign attack on America in the past two decades. The Russian subversion of the 2016 election did not, to be sure, kill nearly 3,000 people. But its longer-term impact may be even more corrosive by undermining faith in our democracy.​

Keep reading:

wow.

i guess we defined the way things should be done under obama so when trump does this:

Trump meets with those affected by Parkland shooting
or this:
Trump predicts NRA will eventually support raising age limit on gun purchases

that's nothing cause obama did so much more in 8 years and, wow, query google "school shootings under obama" and all you get is trump news. but he had what, 13 or 14 under his tenure and what exactly did he do to create change?

y'all are just being stupid cause you hate trump and that's just sad.

LOL

LOL

LOL

And by “silly game,” you mean utterly and completely wrecking your point.

wow.

i guess we defined the way things should be done under obama so when trump does this:

Trump meets with those affected by Parkland shooting
or this:
Trump predicts NRA will eventually support raising age limit on gun purchases

that's nothing cause obama did so much more in 8 years and, wow, query google "school shootings under obama" and all you get is trump news. but he had what, 13 or 14 under his tenure and what exactly did he do to create change?

y'all are just being stupid cause you hate trump and that's just sad.

"Wow" indeed. Obama make proposal after proposal, twisted arms, made impassioned speeches, visited victims and attended memorials. He got nothing done because we should't call them The Republican Party - They are the NRA Party.

Secondly I call BS. This was my top result under "school shootings under Obama"

After an awkward meeting with first responders, the president and first lady Melania Trump stood together for a friendly photo op, which in itself seems insensitive. Trump had a huge smile on his face in the photo, and flashed his now signature thumbs up.

Trump also visited Broward Health North hospital in Pompano Beach, where many of the victims received care after the shooting. On his official Instagram, a series of images posted in an album featured Trump wearing a large smile on his face, flashing a thumbs up in a photo with hospital staff.

"Fantastic hospital, and they have done an incredible job," Trump boasted. "The doctor was amazing, we saw numerous people and incredible recovery. And first responders — everybody — the job they've done was in incredible."

Trump then congratulated a doctor he was standing next to.

While yes, first responders and hospital staff should be thanked and praised for their hard work in wake of the shooting, congratulations here are completely tone deaf considering 17 people lost their lives in the attack.

In any other presidency, this would be a time for mourning. But Trump is using it to boast and brag.​

There's a striking difference between Obama and Trump's responses to school shootings

Obama after Newtown shooting - Your team called them "crocodile tears"

ypMVBdorxYG4ByGrRyZ3sK9yFLlgZ8rx5p39piu2ksQ.jpg

Last edited:
LOL

LOL

Your pretense that you are unaware of the events of the last year have been dismissed.

Please consider yourself laughed at.

lol!

LOL

LOL

Your pretense that you are unaware of the events of the last year have been dismissed.

Please consider yourself laughed at.

lol!
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who couldn’t support his own point as it crumbled harmlessly to the ground.

Forum List

Back