Matt Gaetz: Women Who 'Look Like A Thumb' Shouldn't Gripe About Abortion Rights

None of those I listed are libs. But I certainly understand your attempts to deflect from your own perverts....
Of course there are republican perverts

We cant throw rocks at dems without hitting some repubs

But that does not make it ok for libs

Last edited:
Not what I mean, but anyway. I mean the world going on inside your head.
You guys are the ones that say and do the stupid shit. Have some self reflection. We're normal and some women are ugly......that's the way it is man.

I think that was exactly my point.

Your world is full of emotion.

You have two choices to fix the oven. Call out the oven repair man or the freezer repair man. So you call out the freezer repair man because.... you like the guy.

Same for voting. You'll vote for whatever attaches itself to your emotions, nothing else. Not thought process going on at all.
No we use logic, you guys don't, now for emotion, we have those as well, we just don't let it guide our practical and political decisions. But are you saying this women are good looking?

Worse, there are many like this. The cat really is out of the bag now.

I really thought America was better, then out comes the orange stain.
No Kenyan black stain in 2008 = No “orange stain” shoved up your ass in 2016.
You lefties ordered Trump, nationalism and hyper patriotism and you don’t even know it.

"Women who support abortion are ugly".

That is a childish statement especially from an elected official. It's a playground taunt.

Senator Schumer threatened Supreme Court Justices with physical violence and so did the drama queens in congress but lefties get hysterical when a republican makes a weird comment about pro-abortion baby killers. No surprise here.

And I bet people in the 60s enjoyed their $.32 a gallon gas too. But you know those oil companies......:rolleyes:
Yep and I also know Biden wants to put oil companies out of business. Unless their Russian, you know got to pay Putin back. For that 2.5 million, he gave Hunter.

What a sick world you live in.
Your entire dating life depends on the blue haired thumbs eh. The ones that won’t even consider having children with you. The same disgusting gutter trash of a woman who would prefer to kill your child instead of staying with you to raise it.

I’m actually considering who is the worse person here. Her for being like that or you for being such a beta turd you put up with it.

Worse, there are many like this. The cat really is out of the bag now.

I really thought America was better, then out comes the orange stain.
There are a lot like us. Those that recognize what horrifically evil pigs and worthless ass human beings you are. The type of shit person who demands the death of an innocent child you created for the simple reason you’re so fucking worthless you refuse to take care of that child and demand it’s death so you can continue your debauchery.

Yes there are several of us that see that.

There are a lot like us. Those that recognize what horrifically evil pigs and worthless ass human beings you are. The type of shit person who demands the death of an innocent child you created for the simple reason you’re so fucking worthless you refuse to take care of that child and demand it’s death so you can continue your debauchery.

Yes there are several of us that see that.
I could never match your hate and your rage, that's for sure.

That must be awful.

Forum List

Back