Matt Gaetz: Women Who 'Look Like A Thumb' Shouldn't Gripe About Abortion Rights

A thumb with blue nail polish...

Screenshot_20220724-000730-993.png

Last edited:
My world is full of Patriotism, Nationalism, and Machoism!

I think that was exactly my point.

Your world is full of emotion.

You have two choices to fix the oven. Call out the oven repair man or the freezer repair man. So you call out the freezer repair man because.... you like the guy.

Same for voting. You'll vote for whatever attaches itself to your emotions, nothing else. Not thought process going on at all.

My favorite are the protestor women who are a decade or three past menopause screaming about "my abortion rights" lol

Or Bette Midler talking about going on a sex strike. Lol she couldn't pay enough money to make a man get a mild erection, much less have sex with her

I saw two of those standing at an intersection and holding pro-abortion signs this weekend. They were both post-menopausal dumpy-looking ratbags. I honked the horn at them and flipped them off when I drove past them.

My favorite are the protestor women who are a decade or three past menopause screaming about "my abortion rights" lol

Or Bette Midler talking about going on a sex strike. Lol she couldn't pay enough money to make a man get a mild erection, much less have sex with her
I'm sure she's given plenty of gay fellas wood. :)

Forum List

Back