Matt Gaetz slams Democrats for doubling down on Biden's rhetoric: "If You Are A Republican, You're Not a Woman"

The left treats anyone that dares to not follow the party horrible....they attack women, african-americans, asians, hispanics...you name it...if you dare to question the Party, you are attacked in a burden way....propaganda, lies, insults...threats....

Isnt Gaetz a convicted felon.
Is he?

and what does that have to do with his opinion?
Yes I believe so. I do believe that felons can be rehabilitated. And I have seen right wingers see the light and come over from the dark side.
But the confluence of criminality and discredited right wing beliefs suggests that there is little hope for this character.

Is he?

Yes I believe so. I do believe that felons can be rehabilitated. And I have seen right wingers see the light and come over from the dark side.
But the confluence of criminality and discredited right wing beliefs suggests that there is little hope for this character.
Looneytunes, you ARE the dark side.

Is he?

^^ This coming from the crowd that worships George Floyd as if he was a saint.

Is he?

When was he convicted, how long was his sentence, and when was he released?

I just looked at his wiki bio, and didn't see anything on it

Is he?

Yes, I know you prefer to stick to the "white side", don't you?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

the Democrats are a bunch of supercilious selfish shitbags! (alliteration mine!)

Gender alone doesn't mean anything. These republican women support crotch inspectors and vagina sniffers, which is not understandable. They should have some dignity, which they lack. There is no reason to honor people who can't even love themselves. Michelle Obama actually is very accomplished. Melania trump is irrelevant. That snot boebert can't even follow simple rules that apply to everyone. Gaetz is a moron in the first in the place. Having some dirty white trash boys discussing women is absurd.

The Anthony Amendment was defeated 4 times by a Democrat controlled Senate. Then a Republican controlled Senate defeated the Democrats' war on women and the Anthony amendment became the 19th amendment of the US constitution.

If Democrats had their way, women wouldn't have a right to vote.

Gender alone doesn't mean anything. These republican women support crotch inspectors and vagina sniffers, which is not understandable. They should have some dignity, which they lack. There is no reason to honor people who can't even love themselves. Michelle Obama actually is very accomplished. Melania trump is irrelevant. That snot boebert can't even follow simple rules that apply to everyone. Gaetz is a moron in the first in the place. Having some dirty white trash boys discussing women is absurd.

These republican women support crotch inspectors and vagina sniffers,

Can you translate that into English?

. These republican women support crotch inspectors and vagina sniffers, which is not understandable.
:cuckoo:

How long have you been suffering from those types of bizarre paranoid delusions?

Explain why these republicans who hilariously refer to themselves as "men" are so interested in women's genitalia. Do they lick their fingers or something? They are a dirty lot.

. These republican women support crotch inspectors and vagina sniffers, which is not understandable.
:cuckoo:

How long have you been suffering from those types of bizarre paranoid delusions?

Explain why these republicans who hilariously refer to themselves as "men" are so interested in women's genitalia. Do they lick their fingers or something? They are a dirty lot.

Oh...

they do the same thing that Biden and Cuomo do, but because of the R behind their names, you hate them?

hypocrite

Forum List

Back