Biden forced to shut down border.....(sigh)

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I knew in my gut, that Democrats would find some way to f*** up once again, when we are giving the majority in both houses and the white house, its in their DNA, they can't help it. They literally can not handle majorities. Some how some way, without missing a beat, the "lets f*** it up" DNA kicks in and then its pull speed ahead.

Why on God's green earth, would Biden just swing open our borders, tell babies to cross the desert and come on in....DURING A GOTDAMN PANDEMIC????? Who in their right mind would do some stupid shit like that? Instead of trying to reunite the kids left behind during the Trump years with their families and focusing on DACA...this sorry sad excuse for a president, swings open our borders and every kid except Beaver, Wally and Shirley Temple lines up to come in and low and behold, we got thousands upon thousands now needing everything but a parent....who God only knows where they're at.

Biden, has single handily handed the GQP enough immigration fodda to feed off of for the next 20 years, enough fodda to guarantee a loss of both houses this next election and a nightmare of 4 fuckin years of OBama's term...of not getting a gotdamn thing done...again.

Number one reason, I hate democrats, absolutely hate this party!!

You want to solve immigration Joe.....address the one factor that causes these latin american countries so much hell.....EITHER LEGALIZE DRUGS IN THIS COUNTRY OR PROVIDE RELIEF. ITS OUR APPETITE FOR NARCOTICS THAT KEEP THESE COUNTRY IN PURE HELL!!

I knew in my gut, that Democrats would find some way to f*** up once again, when we are giving the majority in both houses and the white house, its in their DNA, they can't help it. They literally can not handle majorities. Some how some way, without missing a beat, the "lets f*** it up" DNA kicks in and then its pull speed ahead.

Why on God's green earth, would Biden just swing open our borders, tell babies to cross the desert and come on in....DURING A GOTDAMN PANDEMIC????? Who in their right mind would do some stupid shit like that? Instead of trying to reunite the kids left behind during the Trump years with their families and focusing on DACA...this sorry sad excuse for a president, swings open our borders and every kid except Beaver, Wally and Shirley Temple lines up to come in and low and behold, we got thousands upon thousands now needing everything but a parent....who God only knows where they're at.

Biden, has single handily handed the GQP enough immigration fodda to feed off of for the next 20 years, enough fodda to guarantee a loss of both houses this next election and a nightmare of 4 fuckin years of OBama's term...of not getting a gotdamn thing done...again.

You want to solve immigration Joe.....address the one factor that causes these latin american countries so much hell.....EITHER LEGALIZE DRUGS IN THIS COUNTRY OR PROVIDE RELIEF. ITS OUR APPETITE FOR NARCOTICS THAT KEEP THESE COUNTRY IN PURE HELL!!
How about cutting off the supply of illegal drugs?

He told you he was going to do this but your Trump hate blinded you

• Banned

That's my fuckin point....yes these kids are poor, so are we, yes these kids fear violence, so do we, yes these kids have needs, we all do.....but its because of drug loving AMERICANS, WHO CRAVE THE COCAINE, THE OPIODS, THE REEFER, ITS US THAT IS CAUSING THESE KIDS THEIR FUTURE BY DEMANDING MORE AND MORE OF THESE DRUGS....LEGALIZE THE SHIT AND THEIR LIVES GET BETTER YESTERDAY AND SO WOULD THIS COUNTRY!!

• Banned

NO THE HELL HE DID NOT....HE SAID HE WAS GONNA GET THOSE KIDS IN CAGES BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES....AND UNDO TRUMPS POLICIES OF SEPARATING FAMILIES....HE NEVER SAID WHILE CAMPAIGNING HE WAS GONNA JUST OPEN UP THE DAMN BORDERS AND ALLOW BABIES IN WITHOUT PARENTS, WITHOUT ANYBODY...WHAT FUCKIN PARENT DO SHIT LIKE THIS???

Get your story straight by researching if you know how, yes?

No, Biden Hasn't Introduced 'Open Borders,' Despite Surge In ...

www.forbes.com › sites › joewalsh › 2021/03/14 › no-t...

Mar 14, 2021 — ... leading some Republicans to accuse President Joe Biden of opening the southern border, but while the Biden administration has made it ...

NO THE HELL HE DID NOT....HE SAID HE WAS GONNA GET THOSE KIDS IN CAGES BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES....AND UNDO TRUMPS POLICIES OF SEPARATING FAMILIES....HE NEVER SAID WHILE CAMPAIGNING HE WAS GONNA JUST OPEN UP THE DAMN BORDERS AND ALLOW BABIES IN WITHOUT PARENTS, WITHOUT ANYBODY...WHAT FUCKIN PARENT DO SHIT LIKE THIS???
If you'd bothered to pay attention you would have realized that all the bullshit Biden was spouting from his basement was simply that, bullshit and that he'd return to Obama era policies. Trump's so called "separation policy" was ended a month after it began and the children who were still in U.S. custody was because their parents didn't want them sent back to their home countries and refused to take them back. This crisis is ALL democrat made.

It doesn't matter! Joe and Hunter can take turns sodomizing Illegals at the border and the Dominion machines will STILL vote democrat

Mar 14, 2021 — ... leading some Republicans to accuse President Joe Biden of opening the southern border, but while the Biden administration has made it ...
Beijing Biden should not have opened the border.

Uhh...haven't they been attempting to do that for almost five decades? You know, "The War on Drugs?".
How's that working out for us again?

Uhh...haven't they been attempting to do that for almost five decades? You know, "The War on Drugs?".
How's that working out for us again?
Lets see how well Oregon, who has legalized ALL DRUGS, LETS SEE how they do in a few more years...so far, drug trafficking and use has gone down.....

Name one thing Biden has said that makes you think he's a friend of XI? But I can sure as shit show you how much Trump loved the guy until Covid sent his sorry white ass packing.

Name one thing Biden has said that makes you think he's a friend of XI? But I can sure as shit show you how much Trump loved the guy until Covid sent his sorry white ass packing.

If you'd bothered to pay attention you would have realized that all the bullshit Biden was spouting from his basement was simply that, bullshit and that he'd return to Obama era policies. Trump's so called "separation policy" was ended a month after it began and the children who were still in U.S. custody was because their parents didn't want them sent back to their home countries and refused to take them back. This crisis is ALL democrat made.
Lets get something clear before I get banned....again....I'm not a fan of Bidens, wasn't a fan of Hillary's, Obama made me change my party to Independent and Pelosi and Shummer makes me sick...check out any post I ever had here, I can back of that claim....now with that being said, I COULD GIVE A RATS FUCK ABOUT WHAT TRUMP HAD DONE....AS LONG AS THE BASTARD IS OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE, FUCK HIM

Biden, what the fuck is wrong with you??? You not only have pissed off half the damn country with opening up the borders, now you've pissed off the young ppl....you fired mf's who use to smoke weed????? Really???? I understand grandpa, that weed is bad, I get it....but you have got to put on your political panties and see the bigger picture, Joe. This puritan administration your trying to achieve is gonna leave you with sell out Harris, who nobody likes and a few nuns....I never thought in a zillion years that Biden being old, was really Biden being old....LOLOL. Next you'll want to make sure all your single aides are virgins.

(sigh)...damit we did try, is all I can say, we did try...going forward, I don't give a fuck how well you speak, how much time in service you've given, the next gotdamn candidate I vote for won't know who Nixon or Kennedy was. Yeah, I want them that dumb and young

Biden, what the fuck is wrong with you??? You not only have pissed off half the damn country with opening up the borders, now you've pissed off the young ppl....you fired mf's who use to smoke weed????? Really???? I understand grandpa, that weed is bad, I get it....but you have got to put on your political panties and see the bigger picture, Joe. This puritan administration your trying to achieve is gonna leave you with sell out Harris, who nobody likes and a few nuns....I never thought in a zillion years that Biden being old, was really Biden being old....LOLOL. Next you'll want to make sure all your single aides are virgins.

(sigh)...damit we did try, is all I can say, we did try...going forward, I don't give a fuck how well you speak, how much time in service you've given, the next gotdamn candidate I vote for won't know who Nixon or Kennedy was. Yeah, I want them that dumb and young
"We did try"? Nah, you did squat while Trump took a scorched earth policy which was not effective as people just piled up on the other side while waiting for the 3 immigration judges to hear their requests. That is NOT trying.
Biden did not open the borders, and they remain closed. That does not mean that the borders cannot be penetrated because they are porous. Drugs, human trafficking, illegal entry, etc. are alive and well. Wake up!
Do your own research which means a little independent reading on your part. They are bringing children in, most of which have relatives living here, due to the squalid conditions on the other side. It is called COMPASSION, something that Trump, who has no moral fiber, could not comprehend.
Ronald Reagan was ordered by Congress to clean up the immigration problem
and he couldn't do it because he was of sound moral fiber and had COMPASSION.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back