Matt Gaetz Goes on Tucker Carlson and Tries to Throw Him Under the Bus

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
This story just got really interesting! Matt Gaetz was just reported today less than 24 hours ago as being under DOJ investigation - and immediately went on Tucker Carlson show to talk live to Tucker.

Well...he told Tucker "I'm not the only one here on the screen who has been accused of sexual acts".....WHAT THE ****?

Last edited:
  • Banned
For the first time in the history of his show, Tucker had to release a "Post-Interview Statement" saying he had no idea what was going on in that interview.

Tucker just exposed the nepotism between media and politicians.

Gaetz stated that they went to dinner, Tucker didn't deny that, just that he didn't know the woman he was referring to.

It's all sick and disgusting!

*spits*

This story just got really interesting! Matt Gaetz was just reported today less than 24 hours ago as being under DOJ investigation - and immediately went on Tucker Carlson show to talk live to Tucker.

Well...he told Tucker "I'm not the only one here on the screen who has been accused of sexual acts".....WHAT THE ****?

Perhaps you did not listen. Just jumped to a conclusion as do all filthy Democrats.

Tucker handled it well, I thought.
Hannity and some others may have gotten
defensive and snippy about it.
tucker.gif

Most informed people are aware that Tucker, along with several other Fox News people, were accused of sexual assault shit. It was complete bunk.

As usual liberals in the forum uncritically jump on the dishonest media bandwagon and believe everything, now it appears the media was LYING!

Pj Media

Dems Come for Rep. Matt Gaetz With 'Unclear' Story: He 'Is Said to Be' 'Possibly' Subject of 'Inquiry.' His Response Is a Shocker [UPDATE]

BY VICTORIA TAFT MAR 30, 2021

Excerpt:

The New York Times is running with a story that claims “the Justice Department is said to be” “inquiring” into an “unclear” report that it’s “possible” Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz was involved with a 17-year-old girl two years ago.

Having sex with a minor is serious business and should be punished.

No charges have been brought against the congressman. In fact, it’s “unclear,” to use the NYT’s word, whether it even rises to an “investigation.”

Forgive us if we’re a bit skeptical of the same news outfits that “reported” planned leaks that Trump was a Russian secret agent who hired hookers to pee on a bed and then kept reporting this tripe when it was outed as a political oppo hit job by Hillary Clinton and her willing accomplices at the FBI and CIA.

And Gaetz says we’re right to be a little skeptical.

After The Times story broke, Gaetz went public with an even more shocking reply.

In a series of tweets, the congressman fired back with an absolutely gobsmacking explanation for its timing and allegations.

LINK

======

Read the rest of the link, it is worth it.

• Banned
Response from Gaetz (thank you Sunsettommy):

Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name.
We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter…
…and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI’s direction to catch these criminals. The planted leak to the FBI tonight was intended to thwart that investigation.
No part of the allegations against me are true, and the people pushing these lies are targets…
..of the ongoing extortion investigation.
I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations.

That is just another proof that if someone goes against the Cabal, the Cabal tries to blackmail them in some way or come up with a fake story that is not based in truth to kill ones character:

Rep. Matt Gaetz: What is happening is extortion of me and my family involving a former Department of Justice official. On March 16th, my father got a text message demanding a meeting wherein a person demanded $25 million in exchange for making horrible sex trafficking allegations of me go away. Our family was so troubled by that we went to the local FBI and the FBI and the Department of Justice were so concerned about this, that they asked my dad to wear a wire. Which he did with the former Department of Justice official. Tonight I am demanding that the Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction which will prove my innocence. These allegations aren’t true and they were meant to bleed my family. This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that tonight somehow The New York Times is leaking this information, smearing me, and ruining the investigation.

No need for extortion fears if Gaetz wasn't being investigated....for sex with a minor and sex trafficking by flying and paying for this girl to travel with him across state lines.

The whole reason he even became a subject in sex trafficking is because his best buddy in Florida who used to work for the Florida govt has been charged with all kinds of fraud and abuse and sex trafficking...14 felony charges against him and this somehow.... lead the investigators to Gaetz.

His buddy, who he brought to DC to meet with Trump:

By Associated Press
August 21, 2020, 6:15 PM
• 2 min read

SANFORD, Fla. -- A Florida tax collector already facing charges of stalking a political opponent and making fake driver's licenses for himself was charged Friday with the sex trafficking of a minor.

Former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg used his ability to gain personal information from motor vehicle records to engage in commercial sex acts and accessed personal information to engage in “sugar daddy” relationships, including with someone who was between the ages of 14 and 18, according to an indictment....

Someone extorting him bulloney if true, is a separate issue...

Last edited:
Allegedly, Gaetz plans to go work for Trump's new toy.... Newsmax...when and if, he resigns....I think that's a silly rumor, because if he resigns, it would be because he was charged with the sex with a minor thing....and jail is likely....

Last edited:
Allegedly, Gaetz plans to go work for Trump's new toy.... Newsmax...when and if, he resigns....I think that's a silly rumor, because if he resigns, it would be because he was charged with the sex with a minor thing....and jail, likely....
Yep, I would agree. Hard to work for Newsmax when you're in prison for a felony.

What is it with Florida, and old rich and or influential men, and sex with minors... Epstein, Goldberg, Gaetz, Mark Foley...

Makes me wonder if QAnnon isn't part of the whole sex trafficking ring of Republicans going on, and is deflecting by accusing Democrats of being pedo peddlers and people who sacrifice babies and eat them....to deflect from all the republicans playing sugar daddies with kids.

Let's take a look at some of social media's biggest reactions:

Pretty funny laugh from a prominent Joe Biden supporter and Democrat

And a pretty funny laugh from a prominent Republican

Until the FBI goes after this rapist, then i will believe the hit job on Matt Gaetz. Until then, you prog slaves can fuck off...

love watching idiots defends a sexual pervert....yall only care if its democrats...if its your people suddenly perversion is okay...what a bunch of fucking hypocrites...
Sorta like you guys defending Bill Clinton? I mean, it is such irony that during his 8 years, it was a right wing conspiracy, and now you #Metoo is such bullshit....

Forum List

Back