Matt Gaetz Goes on Tucker Carlson and Tries to Throw Him Under the Bus

Allegedly, Gaetz plans to go work for Trump's new toy.... Newsmax...when and if, he resigns....I think that's a silly rumor, because if he resigns, it would be because he was charged with the sex with a minor thing....and jail is likely....
Dirty ,filthy Democrats ALWAYS pull this shit. Russia. Max Moore. Justice Kavanaugh. Now Gaetz. Yet Democrats are all GUILTY of Pedophilia. Hillary sold kids from a Pizza parlor. Proven fact.

love watching idiots defends a sexual pervert....yall only care if its democrats...if its your people suddenly perversion is okay...what a bunch of fucking hypocrites...

No, since allegations are not proof that it happened, only a lawsuit can decide if it happened or not.

Gaetz isn't being investigated over it, neither is Biden.

Remember the old "Innocent until proven guilty" legal paradigm?

What is it with Florida, and old rich and or influential men, and sex with minors... Epstein, Goldberg, Gaetz, Mark Foley...

Makes me wonder if QAnnon isn't part of the whole sex trafficking ring of Republicans going on, and is deflecting by accusing Democrats of being pedo peddlers and people who sacrifice babies and eat them....to deflect from all the republicans playing sugar daddies with kids.
You left out Individual One.

love watching idiots defends a sexual pervert....yall only care if its democrats...if its your people suddenly perversion is okay...what a bunch of fucking hypocrites...
Sorta like you guys defending Bill Clinton? I mean, it is such irony that during his 8 years, it was a right wing conspiracy, and now you #Metoo is such bullshit....
Bill Clinton was impeached and never elected to any office ever again.

Allegedly, Gaetz plans to go work for Trump's new toy.... Newsmax...when and if, he resigns....I think that's a silly rumor, because if he resigns, it would be because he was charged with the sex with a minor thing....and jail is likely....
Dirty ,filthy Democrats ALWAYS pull this shit. Russia. Max Moore. Justice Kavanaugh. Now Gaetz. Yet Democrats are all GUILTY of Pedophilia. Hillary sold kids from a Pizza parlor. Proven fact.
Dennis Hastert is waving at you.

We're getting into the excusing step now.
When it comes to Republicans, that happens immediately.

Didn't you see the rightwing thread that backfired on here last night?

That was the beginning of the defense.

The OP tried to make a mockery of it, however, it was a real story.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Seek help! :eek-52:

Until the FBI goes after this rapist, then i will believe the hit job on Matt Gaetz. Until then, you prog slaves can fuck off...

Her claims were debunked by the fact she has been committing various acts of fraud for the last 30 years, including check kiting, perjury, theft and so on. The woman has operated under at least five different names in the last 20 years, mostly to keep ahead of process servers.

So the big lesson to take away is that you guys spent millions of dollars digging up dirt, and this was the best you could find.

Party of Family Values, everyone!
5fepmggwyfq61.jpg

Forum List

Back