Nothing Is Important In America Unless The Media Says It's Important

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The media is literally leading the left around by the nose.
Nothing.....and I mean nothing....is important to liberals unless the media first tells them it's important.
8 Chinese were killed a couple of weeks ago....the media latched onto the story....but what happened to it?
Well....as with everything else...too much of the truth came out to torpedo their agenda....so they moved on.

For the last 10 days the media has been talking about the border crisis as if it's the only thing going on on the planet (other than George Floyd).
What are they trying to deflect from this time?

Liberals need to get a grip and realize they're being played like a fiddle, and stop reacting to every dumb story the media starts cramming down our throats.

Of course the right never report stories that address right wing talking points

The media is literally leading the left around by the nose.
Nothing.....and I mean nothing....is important to liberals unless the media first tells them it's important.
8 Chinese were killed a couple of weeks ago....the media latched onto the story....but what happened to it?
Well....as with everything else...too much of the truth came out to torpedo their agenda....so they moved on.

For the last 10 days the media has been talking about the border crisis as if it's the only thing going on on the planet (other than George Floyd).
What are they trying to deflect from this time?

Liberals need to get a grip and realize they're being played like a fiddle, and stop reacting to every dumb story the media starts cramming down our throats.

You need to understand something. The media is a commercial enterprise, regardless of the bias. The media is in pursuit of eyeballs, not truth. To be honest, not that many people give a rats ass about some stupid ass Q-anon bullshit. I mean it has its place, some media outlets will encourage it to carve themselves out a niche in the market. But it does not make it true, nor does it make it right. In the same vein, there are not that many people stupid enough to believe the bullshit about Hunter Biden's laptop. But, you can carve yourself out a niche among the stupid and play it for all its worth.

Here is the deal. If you want to be educated. If you want to be a real functioning member of society, then you need to get your news from a diverse array of services. I would steer clear of the television. CNN, MSNBC, and FOX are definite no-no's. ABC is market oriented, take it for what it is worth. PBS is a good source, but should be supplemented. Washington Post, New York Times, Rutgers, they are good sources if used together. I like public radio, much better than video media.

The problem with our society, the source of the divide within the American public, is this market oriented media. At this point, it has become worse than a state controlled media, and that is saying something. Multiplying that effect is social media, where once again individuals don't seek knowledge, they seek clarification of their own opinion. It does nothing to pursue real truth. It only worsens the divide.

Of course the right never report stories that address right wing talking points
Uh.....hello!!!
There is no right in the press.
They're all leftists.
They all went to the same schools....they all work in New York.
90% of them voted for Biden.
What makes you think they aren't all in it together to pull the wool over our eyes?

So Fox news is not right leaning, is that your point. Blaze, OAN, CBN, Daily wire, I am sure your familiar with them. You say that there is nothing is important in America unless the media says its important.

if there is a leftist slant then there most be a rightist slant. So if the rightist slant says its important then is it your argument that its not important because the right reports it.

Forum List

Back