Mathematically impossible to have won Pennsylvania

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
On the surface the mail in idea is a terrible, terrible idea. This is not the first time the farce has been questioned - and of course it's been outlawed elsewhere. If foreign countries tried to use this process Biden would probably invade them. Not to mention in PA it was likely unconstitutional according to the judge's injunction.

Unless, people want to cheat... Then it's a great idea.
I have common sense and logic and can connect the dots !!
What I'm saying is that those dots may not be fully real.
And what we are saying is that they may be real. Certainly you have failed to refute any of it.

And when they may be real, they should be looked at.

It's not rocket science.
Well, we have people and elected officials and election officials and government officials and judges from across the political spectrum saying that they are not.

So this must be one HELL of a well-coordinated conspiracy. Massive. Sinister. Evil. So, again, good luck with that.

When Biden gets sworn in, all this stuff gets pushed to the background and we can start trying to improve things. I'm looking forward to discussing actual issues and ideas again.

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the surface the mail in idea is a terrible, terrible idea. This is not the first time the farce has been questioned - and of course it's been outlawed elsewhere. If foreign countries tried to use this process Biden would probably invade them. Not to mention in PA it was likely unconstitutional according to the judge's injunction.

And what we are saying is that they may be real. Certainly you have failed to refute any of it.

It's not rocket science.
Well, we have people and elected officials and election officials and government officials and judges from across the political spectrum saying that they are not.

So this must be one HELL of a well-coordinated conspiracy. Massive. Sinister. Evil. So, again, good luck with that.

When Biden gets sworn in, all this stuff gets pushed to the background and we can start trying to improve things. I'm looking forward to discussing actual issues and ideas again.
The Dem cartel planned this for many months
We cannot move on

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's not rocket science.

We have no such thing.

The Governor of GA is saying that he is trying to get the signatures verified. That secret information that explains all the oddities must be well hid away from him also.

You are simply full of shit. Only the partisan democrats are saying that there is nothing fishy going on, throw in some establishment RINOs.

Improving under Biden? Now you have gone full fantasy.

Last edited:

citygator

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Utterly mathematically impossible for Biden to have won Pennsylvania
These are the numbers from a mathematician.
On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol
I don’t think you know what mathematically impossible means. The republicans that voted by mail were doing so because they didn’t buy into fake virus narrative of the President. Same with independents. Just cuz you don’t like losing doesn’t mean you didn’t lose.

White educated suburbanites said fuck Trump and guess what? They fucked him over.

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So 90-95 percent of all mail in votes went to Biden and many had zero signature verifications
What seems to have happened is they made it impossible to throw the fraudulent ballots away.

citygator

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This election proves that we are a federation of states. The power is in the states. No amount of federal pressure of corruption by a president can overthrow this country because he has no power. He’d have to coordinate treason across many states. Not happening. Not enough idiots like Norman or Quasar in office to do it.

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score
We’re taking the biggest sham of all time and the gop leaders were in on it
Yeah, the largest crime in the history of our nation is being handled by a guy duped by an actress playing Borat's daughter. :lol:
In fairness, Rudy has had something visibly leaking out of his head and might be having a genuine medical issue.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
l

Okay. Math.

Joseph R. Biden, Jr. - 3,459,923
Donald J. Trump = 3,378,263

Math. Biden got more votes.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

It's not rocket science.

1. Please show us the judges ruling that puts this gentleman’s numbers in doubt...

2. need I remind you that YOU said ”you don’t come here to debate....”

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score
l

Okay. Math.

Obviously, you went to a good college.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
l

Okay. Math.

Many of Joe’s fraudulent..

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List