Mathematically impossible to have won Pennsylvania

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Utterly mathematically impossible for Biden to have won Pennsylvania
These are the numbers from a mathematician.
On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol

On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol

Well, some Dems have a new way to approach math.

I understand that they are teaching it in the schools.

That's the problem and why this is going nowhere in the courts I think: note the words: NEARLY impossible. That means UNLIKELY. Or more specifically: UNLIKELY, but POSSIBLE. I know the stats of the election make Biden's win sound about as likely as catching lightning in a bottle---- nothing makes sense, it stinks to high heaven, but what the COURTS care about is EVIDENCE that it DIDN'T happen or COULDN'T have happened.

Saying that an event is NEARLY impossible is at best purely CIRCUMSTANTIAL. Like overturning a call on the football field, the courts will likely need CONCLUSIVE PROOF they can hold in their hands in order to justify overturning a presidential election as fraud.

Forum List

Back