Mathematically impossible to have won Pennsylvania

Utterly mathematically impossible for Biden to have won Pennsylvania
These are the numbers from a mathematician.
On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol
The Repubs blew it by not canvassing millions of dead voters.

:itsok:
Dude. I understand. This place is your life and you have no one else to listen to yer horse shit.

I hope these group therapy sessions are helping ya'll deal with your feels.
Well, they only expose themselves to "facts" that they like. Their "fact" machine is very obedient. So maybe this stuff makes 'em happy.

Some people like being lead around by the nose. It's a kink.

It’s real simple then isn’t it? All you have to do is show where the numbers the mathematician got either his data wrong, or his math wrong...But, I would think a mod is, or should be above personally attacking those he disagrees with.

It is really simple. Present this damning and incontrovertible evidence in a court of law as that is the only place where this actually matters at this point. The bias confirming and/or conclusion shopping media is only noise. It may be soothing to some, but I only care about court transcripts.

Then if that’s true, why are you;

1. Not able to refute anything said in here about the data...?

2. attacking those who disagree with you?

This site may not be a court of law, but I thought we were here to discuss things?

Prove it court. I can't wait to discuss the transcripts. It's one thing to shop this evidence to friendly outlets and cranks on the internet, but it's a whole different fox hunt when in your in front of judge with actually consequences. I only care about the latter.

Biden is developing a good habit of doing the impossible.
First you guys said he wouldn't "make it" to the convention. He did. Won the nomination.
Next, you guys said he wouldn't debate Trump. He did. Twice. Won both times. He would have won the third time.

On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol
The Repubs blew it by not canvassing millions of dead voters.

Dude. I understand. This place is your life and you have no one else to listen to yer horse shit.

Otay Buckwheat. If this happened to Kaaamala Kocksuckers running mate you'd be around here screaming and bouncing like a damned pin ball. You ain't shittin anyone here Buster.
Otay. Do your silly little cartoony things that the chicks mostly use here.

On the surface the mail in idea is a terrible, terrible idea. This is not the first time the farce has been questioned - and of course it's been outlawed elsewhere. If foreign countries tried to use this process Biden would probably invade them. Not to mention in PA it was likely unconstitutional according to the judge's injunction.

Unless, people want to cheat... Then it's a great idea.
I have common sense and logic and can connect the dots !!
What I'm saying is that those dots may not be fully real.

And what we are saying is that they may be real. Certainly you have failed to refute any of it.

And when they may be real, they should be looked at.

It's not rocket science.
Well, we have people and elected officials and election officials and government officials and judges from across the political spectrum saying that they are not.

So this must be one HELL of a well-coordinated conspiracy. Massive. Sinister. Evil. So, again, good luck with that.

When Biden gets sworn in, all this stuff gets pushed to the background and we can start trying to improve things. I'm looking forward to discussing actual issues and ideas again.

1. Please show us the judges ruling that puts this gentleman’s numbers in doubt...

2. need I remind you that YOU said ”you don’t come here to debate....”
You win. I'm sure Trump will stay. Congratulations. MAGA.

I hope these group therapy sessions are helping ya'll deal with your feels.
Well, they only expose themselves to "facts" that they like. Their "fact" machine is very obedient. So maybe this stuff makes 'em happy.

Some people like being lead around by the nose. It's a kink.

It’s real simple then isn’t it? All you have to do is show where the numbers the mathematician got either his data wrong, or his math wrong...But, I would think a mod is, or should be above personally attacking those he disagrees with.

It is really simple. Present this damning and incontrovertible evidence in a court of law as that is the only place where this actually matters at this point. The bias confirming and/or conclusion shopping media is only noise. It may be soothing to some, but I only care about court transcripts.
The judges are commies. Even those appointed by Trump.

They're all commies. Commies, I tell you.

So, show it
The article's headline says 'nearly impossible'. By definition that means mathematically possible. Well to everyone but deplorables who don't know the meaning of words, given.

All this was predicted, and turning out to be far more tedious than we may have expected.
Actually I'm finding it much more amusing than I could ever have predicted but then it's just entertainment to me, I don't have to deal with the results.

All this was predicted, and turning out to be far more tedious than we may have expected.
Actually I'm finding it much more amusing than I could ever have predicted but then it's just entertainment to me, I don't have to deal with the results.
Yeah. One thing I didn't expect is that I really don't have much desire to mock and gloat.

This is all just sad. These people are believing everything their world is telling them. On top of that, Trump is fleecing these poor souls with that "defense fund", almost all of which is being re-directed to his pet projects.

I just want him out, and I'm looking forward to discussing issues and ideas again.

Maybe these states have access to better and more accurate information than talk radio and Trumpster websites.
You have a point. Liberals had access to the lists of voters that were supposed to be purged from voter rolls and never were. That's hundreds of thousands of opportunities for fraudulent votes. That gave them the dead people vote and those that moved out of state.

Usual bollocks. First, you say it's IMPOSSIBLE but then the report says NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Under normal circumstances, the figures are a little strange but in this case, idiot Trump told his supporters not to use postal votes so it's little surprise Bidon picked up nearly 80% of them.

Many Republicans hate Trump and voted for Bidon.

Apart from some Republican right-wing nutters most of Trump's supporters are those who before 2016 never voted before.

Also he got 130% of The Democrat vote and Trump got Negative -30% of The Democrat Vote.

Read that again and process it in your pea brains DemNazis.

You cheated. All these states that shut down while America slept, confident in a Trump Victory should have their elections invalidated, Dominion Machines smashed, and optical scanners used with just basic tabulation capabilities, and No Mail in Ballots except for verified Absentee and Military Ballots.

Usual bollocks. First, you say it's IMPOSSIBLE but then the report says NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Under normal circumstances, the figures are a little strange but in this case, idiot Trump told his supporters not to use postal votes so it's little surprise Bidon picked up nearly 80% of them.

Many Republicans hate Trump and voted for Bidon.

Apart from some Republican right-wing nutters most of Trump's supporters are those who before 2016 never voted before.
That's a bold faced lie, and you approve of voter Fraud and you are propagandist. Trump received more votes than any incumbent President Ever. You will be held accountable for your lie on Judgment Day.

Trump also received more votes that Barak Hussein Obama in either of his elections. His approval rating was 1 point higher than Obama's on Election Day when Obama was re-elected.

No one liked Biden except The Left.

30% of Democrats voted for Trump. 20% of Blacks voted for Trump, 40% of Hispanics voted for Trump. 58% of Independents voted for Trump, and 90% of Republicans voted for Trump.

It is statistically impossible for Biden to have won, PERIOD.

130% or Democrats voted for Biden, so do you care to explain that away? Dr Shiva proved that in AZ using Data Analysis.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

Math has never been a strong suit for the GOP

algebra is fuzzy math because somehow, they use letters instead of numbers
E7F30491-BA79-4D2B-BBCD-C871DBD2F7BB.jpeg

Math has never been a strong suit for the GOP

algebra is fuzzy math because somehow, they use letters instead of numbers

Forum List

Back