Mathematically impossible to have won Pennsylvania

I hope these group therapy sessions are helping ya'll deal with your feels.
Well, they only expose themselves to "facts" that they like. Their "fact" machine is very obedient. So maybe this stuff makes 'em happy.

Some people like being lead around by the nose. It's a kink.

It’s real simple then isn’t it? All you have to do is show where the numbers the mathematician got either his data wrong, or his math wrong...But, I would think a mod is, or should be above personally attacking those he disagrees with.

Utterly mathematically impossible for Biden to have won Pennsylvania
These are the numbers from a mathematician.
On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol
I don’t think you understand what “mathematically impossible” means.

Well, they only expose themselves to "facts" that they like. Their "fact" machine is very obedient. So maybe this stuff makes 'em happy.

It’s real simple then isn’t it? All you have to do is show where the numbers the mathematician got either his data wrong, or his math wrong...But, I would think a mod is, or should be above personally attacking those he disagrees with.

It is really simple. Present this damning and incontrovertible evidence in a court of law as that is the only place where this actually matters at this point. The bias confirming and/or conclusion shopping media is only noise. It may be soothing to some, but I only care about court transcripts.

On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol

This post is rated retarded.jpg

All this is possible using pubic skewl edumacation mathematical formulas.

It is really simple. Present this damning and incontrovertible evidence in a court of law as that is the only place where this actually matters at this point. The bias confirming and/or conclusion shopping media is only noise. It may be soothing to some, but I only care about court transcripts.

Then if that’s true, why are you;

1. Not able to refute anything said in here about the data...?

2. attacking those who disagree with you?

This site may not be a court of law, but I thought we were here to discuss things?

The Repubs blew it by not canvassing millions of dead voters.

This site may not be a court of law, but I thought we were here to discuss things?

Why do you assume the OP is true?

All you have to do is show where the numbers the mathematician got either his data wrong, or his math wrong
Nearly impossible means mathematically possible. What is it with deplorables and the meaning of words?

So, show it....All I know is that it isn’t passing the smell test.

:itsok:

Why do you assume it isn’t?

From the link
What does this mean in simple arithmetic? My friend (who goes by screen name Gummi Bear on Twitter) crunched the numbers and showed that had Biden won 95% of returned Democrat mail-in votes, 21% of returned Republican votes, and 80% of returned independent votes, he would still have come up short of his margin of victory reported in the unofficial tally.​

Well, if Gummy Bear said it, it must be true.

Look at your Social Reaction Score versus yours % wise. Tells the story.

:itsok:
Dude. I understand. This place is your life and you have no one else to listen to yer horse shit.

Why do you assume it isn’t?

Because there’s all sorts of this shit based on faulty data and assumptions floating around the Internet that gets tossed in court whenever it’s introduced.

Forum List

Back