Massive Voter Fraud Update - in One Hour!

Biden just claimed a 'mandate' here look at his pitiful blue mandate vs Trump's red.

file-20201105-15-bzup1k.png
Watch him cry like a little baby when he can't get anything passed.

Dems caught cheating red handed. Fraudulent votes from Dems will need to be thrown out.

---Trump Team Staged Massive Sting Operation to Trap Democrats in Election Fraud Scheme, Ballots Watermarked---

From your link:

"Disclaimer: We have not yet been able to independent verify the claims you see below. We are merely reporting on what Dr. Pieczenik is saying, as these claims are newsworthy and incredibly important. We are in the process of investigating further."

Does anyone have the updated Michigan counts as they had to fix the so called "glitch"?
I can't believe there is a media blackout on this, the so called Detroit news update for Nov6 still has Nov 4th mention of calling the state and none about the reversal of votes from the glitch

It is now up to 47 counties in Michigan that uses this same software! More than half of the state's counties!!

It is just amazing how all these mistakes with computers, sharpie markers, water main breaks, unmarked ballots being counted and 'fixed' are all in the favor of Dimocrats? What are the odds?

Just a giant coincidence. Poke yourself in the eye a few times then it will make sense.

Vote dumps entirely for former Vice President Joe Biden are not credible, assessed Hans von Spakovsky, manager of the Heritage Foundation’s Election Law Reform Initiative and a senior legal fellow of the Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, offering his analysis on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
Marlow asked about reports of drastic spikes in vote counts for Joe Biden in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
“If those reports are correct, I don’t understand it. The way you do counting is you simply count all of the ballots,” Von Spakovsky said. “You don’t divide. They’re not divided up between the candidates. So the [precinct] reporting that’s coming in ought to be reporting of the total vote count, regardless of who it’s for. So again, if it’s confirmed that there are these weird reports coming out of votes only for one candidate and not the other, you’ve got to question, what exactly is going on?”
Reports of Republican poll watchers being denied observation of vote counting raise questions about electoral misconduct, stated von Spakovsky.
“It does raise concerns when you know that all the people that are working there are clearly Democrats,” remarked von Spakovsky. “That’s why it’s so important that those places comply with state poll-watching laws. All the campaigns [and] all the political parties are legally entitled to have poll watchers watching every aspect of the election process, including the counting process.”
“For places like Detroit to chase out and not allow legally appointed poll watchers in there to watch them processing these absentee ballots raises serious questions about possible misconduct going on,” Von Spakovsky said. “Now, I don’t have evidence of misconduct. But the point is, if the poll watchers were there we would know what was exactly going on in the vote counting process.”
Poll watchers are needed to reduce the risk of ineligible ballots being included in vote count, explained von Spakovsky.
“What I worry about is absentee ballots being accepted, processed, and counted that don’t comply with state law requirements, because they know it’s going to be the vote they like,” von Spakovsky warned. “What I mean by that is an absentee ballot comes in, and the signature doesn’t match, so clearly it may be fraudulent. Or it came in late, but they counted anyway. That’s the kind of thing you don’t want to have happening, because that is simply illegal.”

1604744732456.png
1604744748200.png

It is just amazing how all these mistakes with computers, sharpie markers, water main breaks, unmarked ballots being counted and 'fixed' are all in the favor of Dimocrats? What are the odds?

Just a giant coincidence. Poke yourself in the eye a few times then it will make sense.

Vote dumps entirely for former Vice President Joe Biden are not credible, assessed Hans von Spakovsky, manager of the Heritage Foundation’s Election Law Reform Initiative and a senior legal fellow of the Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, offering his analysis on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
Marlow asked about reports of drastic spikes in vote counts for Joe Biden in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
“If those reports are correct, I don’t understand it. The way you do counting is you simply count all of the ballots,” Von Spakovsky said. “You don’t divide. They’re not divided up between the candidates. So the [precinct] reporting that’s coming in ought to be reporting of the total vote count, regardless of who it’s for. So again, if it’s confirmed that there are these weird reports coming out of votes only for one candidate and not the other, you’ve got to question, what exactly is going on?”
Reports of Republican poll watchers being denied observation of vote counting raise questions about electoral misconduct, stated von Spakovsky.
“It does raise concerns when you know that all the people that are working there are clearly Democrats,” remarked von Spakovsky. “That’s why it’s so important that those places comply with state poll-watching laws. All the campaigns [and] all the political parties are legally entitled to have poll watchers watching every aspect of the election process, including the counting process.”
“For places like Detroit to chase out and not allow legally appointed poll watchers in there to watch them processing these absentee ballots raises serious questions about possible misconduct going on,” Von Spakovsky said. “Now, I don’t have evidence of misconduct. But the point is, if the poll watchers were there we would know what was exactly going on in the vote counting process.”
Poll watchers are needed to reduce the risk of ineligible ballots being included in vote count, explained von Spakovsky.
“What I worry about is absentee ballots being accepted, processed, and counted that don’t comply with state law requirements, because they know it’s going to be the vote they like,” von Spakovsky warned. “What I mean by that is an absentee ballot comes in, and the signature doesn’t match, so clearly it may be fraudulent. Or it came in late, but they counted anyway. That’s the kind of thing you don’t want to have happening, because that is simply illegal.”

View attachment 412484View attachment 412485

Should be its own thread.

Shimon researched one of the makers of those *glitchy* softwares and asked the million dollar question:
"Avid technologies owned 60 per cent by Richard Blum who is the husband of
Senator Dianne Feinstein and I bet my bottom dollar Nancy Pelosi has shares as well... How is it possible that politicians can own and run voting machine companies?"

Good work Shimon! How come the media can't report stuff like this?

Update finds relating to these ties:

And Pelosi's husband does have ties to that deal
Paul Pelosi (aka, Nancy’s Husband) owns Financial Leasing Services LLC, a San Francisco based Real Estate and Venture Capitalist Firm. The “House Appropriations” committee appropriates funds to the United States Postal Service. Fact checks deny rumors Nancy used hwr office to benefit her husband by saying she's not on that committee, but her influence as house chair makes that excuse absurd and does not prove she did not abuse her power.

Now the million dollar question, when these corrupt politicians buy post offices do they acquire postal date stamp machines zip code label and and such used to forge sent ballots?

Update again: Shimon researched this:
"sf express delivered a lot of those ballots that is a company founded and controlled in China, they could even print ballots given the technology by blues voting machines."

My assessment and recommendation to the lawyers for utilizing this info:
that there opens the door to bring up Biden's China corruption connection forcing info out to the public and required docunents to be requested including a home raid seizure of records docs electronics etc.
At least an opportunity to force action in that case as necessary.

Who asked for malakhs to help find the connected dots? ;)
OK, from what I have read, DHS was put into a program, by executive order, to secure the vote against foreign interference back in 2017 or so.

This program included physical verification marks/codes of some type that was not divulged to anyone outside of DHS and can physically confirm if these are legit ballots for the person who requested them.

So when they do the recount, my bet is that DHS will accompany the recount watchers and verify each and every mail-in ballot, and will without any doubt catch any forged ballots, ballots sent to dead people or out of state people, because DHS also got up to date registration rolls via this security program (besides it is all public data anyway).

The recount will be valid, and if Biden wins the recounts, so be it, but I dont think he will.

View attachment 412484View attachment 412485

Should be its own thread.
Go ahead and do a new thread if you want. I feel like I make too many as it is.

“... Dominion Voting Systems, which claims to work with 1300 voting jurisdictions including nine of the 20 largest counties in the nation, produced the software used in Michigan that erroneously gave Democratic candidate Joe Biden a 3,000 vote advantage in Antrim County. ...”
“...Dominion Voting Systems has apparent ties to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat. Bloomberg reported in April of last year that Dominion Voting Systems — which commands more than a third of the voting-machine market without having Washington lobbyists — has hired its first, a high-powered firm that includes a longtime aide to Speaker Nancy Pelosi. They hired Brownstein Farber Hyatt & Schreck. Nadeam Elshami, Pelosi’s former chief of staff, is one of the lobbyists on the account. ...”
As a retired IT manager, I know there are not 1300 unique to county Dominion programs running. So I went to their site and sure enough one product. That points to 1300 locations where votes were "flipped". And having Pelosi part of it nails it for me.

The Dominion software “glitch” ONLY took votes from President Trump and Republicans.
Dominion is used in 30 different states.
And NUMEROUS COUNTIES in Georgia also used the software!!
This is turning into a MASSIVE scandal!
Democrats thought this “glitch” would be enough to beat Donald Trump.
They had no idea he would have the greatest landslide and vote totals in US history!

Either way, the election is in the process of being stolen if we’re to believe Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney during his most recent interview with Two Mikes.
The General described “Hammer” and “Scorecard,” a pair of programs initially designed for the CIA before being privatized by Deep State players from the Obama administration. We explained how they work in an article last week, but the gist is this: “Hammer” or “THE HAMMER” is a counter-intelligence surveillance program used to spy on activities on protected networks (like voting machines) without detection while
“Scorecard” is a vote-manipulation application that changes votes during transfer. It’s the least detectable form of election manipulation because it works during data transfer between voting stations and data storage hubs. Unless both sides are looking for irregularities, it’s impossible to catch. If nefarious forces had people on one side or the other (or both) during data transfer, it cannot be exposed.

Last edited:

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

Stop the Bullshit. It's over. Trump is flushed like the orange turd he is. Even the Republican leaders of telling Trump to shut the fuck up now.

"It's over",,,,, do you mean our democracy?

Forum List

Back