Massive Trump Rally in PA

I wonder how many of those people will be dead from the rona in the next few weeks.

Wonder no more......NONE

Believe the BS hoax at your own risk. But keep it to yourself.
Riots / looting = No threat.......TRUMP political rally = end of the world
And only certified morons actually believe the death toll numbers. REALLY gullible / stupid people.

1604199495159.png

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402
Like I’ve said, there’s zero evidence the polls are even close to being correct.

Cool...another TrumpSuperSpreader.

Fuck you. They’re protesting like you freaks do. Hows that riot going in Washington right now?
View attachment 409421

Hey dude, if you want to sow super spreaders that’s fine by me. Natural selection at work. No need for the potty mouth.

You can disagree all you want, but those Trump rally attendees are dead. Trump cares more about hearing people cheer him than he does about the lives of those that are doing it.

Which part of land of the free do you have trouble with?

North Korea would be more your style.

You are certainly free to die to show your support for trump, if that is what you want.

You can disagree all you want, but those Trump rally attendees are dead. Trump cares more about hearing people cheer him than he does about the lives of those that are doing it.

Which part of land of the free do you have trouble with?

North Korea would be more your style.

You are certainly free to die to show your support for trump, if that is what you want.

I will take the risk.

Now STFU bitch.

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402
Like I’ve said, there’s zero evidence the polls are even close to being correct.

Cool...another TrumpSuperSpreader.

Fuck you. They’re protesting like you freaks do. Hows that riot going in Washington right now?
View attachment 409421

Hey dude, if you want to sow super spreaders that’s fine by me. Natural selection at work. No need for the potty mouth.

Americanism is super spreading.

Anti-Americanism is dying.

Forum List

Back