Massive Trump Rally in PA

I wonder how many of those people will be dead from the rona in the next few weeks.

Wonder no more......NONE

Believe the BS hoax at your own risk. But keep it to yourself.
Riots / looting = No threat.......TRUMP political rally = end of the world
And only certified morons actually believe the death toll numbers. REALLY gullible / stupid people.

View attachment 409431
It's from Polololololitico! Find a real source!

Posts a chart showing Polololololitico Marxist leanings

The study was done by Stanford University.
View attachment 409549
WOW A STUDY!!! WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT STUDIES!
Meanwhile, Superspreaders at work:
View attachment 409552
View attachment 409550
View attachment 409551
View attachment 409554
View attachment 409555

You think that justifies Trump's callous insistence on holding his rallies when he knows that some of his supporters will die as a direct result of attending? I guess he figures "some of my opposition is protesting, so it doesn't matter if I sacrifice some of my own supporters" What a guy!!

How did Trump force them to attend?
They had no personal choice to attend or not attend?
Douchebag.....

They attended because they believed Trump's lie that the virus was nothing to worry about. He knows the chances of some from each of his rallies will die because of attending. Many of his followers don't. Would you attend one if you knew there was a chance of dying from it? Is him hearing your cheers that important to you?
With a 99.99% survival rate of the ChiCom flu, and 94% of the 0.01% having existing health issues, the drive there is more dangerous.

I wonder how many of those people will be dead from the rona in the next few weeks.

Wonder no more......NONE

And only certified morons actually believe the death toll numbers. REALLY gullible / stupid people.

View attachment 409431

View attachment 409549
View attachment 409552
View attachment 409550
View attachment 409551
View attachment 409554
View attachment 409555

Stanford did not study this as regards super-spreading, did they? :pinkygirly:

The link directly to the study i there. Read it for yourself.

It's obviously biased!

In what way?

An obvious political way.

From the just when you thought you've seen it all department...

Motorcycle parade going through Jerusalem’s old city to show their support for Donald J. Trump. lol.

Wonder no more......NONE

View attachment 409431

View attachment 409549
View attachment 409552
View attachment 409550
View attachment 409551
View attachment 409554
View attachment 409555

You think that justifies Trump's callous insistence on holding his rallies when he knows that some of his supporters will die as a direct result of attending? I guess he figures "some of my opposition is protesting, so it doesn't matter if I sacrifice some of my own supporters" What a guy!!

Douchebag.....

They attended because they believed Trump's lie that the virus was nothing to worry about. He knows the chances of some from each of his rallies will die because of attending. Many of his followers don't. Would you attend one if you knew there was a chance of dying from it? Is him hearing your cheers that important to you?
ANS: I attended the rally. If I get covid you'll be the 3rd to know.

Wonder no more......NONE

View attachment 409431

View attachment 409549
View attachment 409552
View attachment 409550
View attachment 409551
View attachment 409554
View attachment 409555

Douchebag.....

With a 99.99% survival rate of the ChiCom flu, and 94% of the 0.01% having existing health issues, the drive there is more dangerous.

Yet more than 700 people are still dead as a direct result of attendance at Trump rallies.

Wonder no more......NONE

View attachment 409431

View attachment 409549
View attachment 409552
View attachment 409550
View attachment 409551
View attachment 409554
View attachment 409555

It's obviously biased!

In what way?

can you be more specific, or is that all you pulled out of your ass?

Wonder no more......NONE

View attachment 409431

View attachment 409549
View attachment 409552
View attachment 409550
View attachment 409551
View attachment 409554
View attachment 409555

Douchebag.....

Yet more than 700 people are still dead as a direct result of attendance at Trump rallies.
You can't prove that, but that's the beauty of it ain't it ??

Wonder no more......NONE

View attachment 409431

View attachment 409549
View attachment 409552
View attachment 409550
View attachment 409551
View attachment 409554
View attachment 409555

Douchebag.....

You can't prove that, but that's the beauty of it ain't it ??

Not my job to prove anything. Stanford did the study.

Wonder no more......NONE

View attachment 409431

View attachment 409549
View attachment 409552
View attachment 409550
View attachment 409551
View attachment 409554
View attachment 409555

It's obviously biased!

In what way?

can you be more specific, or is that all you pulled out of your ass?

Why doesn't Stanford study how to defeat it?

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402
Like I’ve said, there’s zero evidence the polls are even close to being correct.

Sheeple without masks, flocking to the Evil Shepherd, who lies, and tells the Cult-Sheep what they want to hear.

Fortunately, it is highly likely that these retards will be removed from a position of power on January 20, 2021.

"Hey... look, Ma... another Super-Spreader Event ripe with idiots who think the whole thing is a hoax."

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402
Like I’ve said, there’s zero evidence the polls are even close to being correct.

Sheeple without masks, flocking to the Evil Shepherd, who lies, and tells the Cult-Sheep what they want to hear.

Fortunately, it is highly likely that these retards will be removed from a position of power on January 20, 2021.

"Hey... look, Ma... another Super-Spreader Event ripe with idiots who think the whole thing is a hoax."

^^^^
Spoken like a true Biden meat-puppet.

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402

nzmunonaanw51.jpg

Biden could never handle the Presidency today. I'm pretty sure he never could, even when he had all his faculties. But I do think he could probably still run a mean shakedown-extortion scam. Better to stick with Trumpie
Those steroids really work until the downer comes. Twisting arms and shoulders is not dancing.

Biden is showing concern for voters. Superspreader does not care.
Biden is showing 'concern' for voters---then why even hold any rallies at all then? If he really "cared" he would keep his people and all of his supporters safe by not having a "rally" such as it is.

Trump needs to hold a few more rallies in PA while he unleashes his lawyers and lawsuits to reclaim the lead in the vote.

Forum List

Back