Massive Trump Rally in PA

The lt gov of penn took notice....the crowd makes em nervous

rhdhdhhdnd.png

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402
Like I’ve said, there’s zero evidence the polls are even close to being correct.

Cool...another TrumpSuperSpreader.

Fuck you. They’re protesting like you freaks do. Hows that riot going in Washington right now?
View attachment 409421

Hey dude, if you want to sow super spreaders that’s fine by me. Natural selection at work. No need for the potty mouth.

I heard Harris has been a 'super spreader' for years.

Here in Biden's home state, which is a very, very tiny state, the second smallest state in the nation, in fact, the Trump parades are every other day. Just yesterday there was a big parade with a bunch of trucks and cars equipped with huge Trump flags blowing their horns. There was a guy dressed up as Trump in the back of one of the trucks. And there's Trump signs everywhere. Big ones, too. The big ones are mainly billboard sized in the parking lots of private businesses.

They've even taken to parading in their boats.

I'm voting third party, but its interesting seeing just how much support he has in Biden's own home state.

If I'm not mistaken, Trump took around 40% of the vote here in the 2016. He won't win the state, of course, but he's got a lot of support here.

Last edited:
It looks like Trump will win Florida and Ohio. That means he only needs one other state to clinch it while Biden has to run the deck. Pennsylvania will be that state along with a few others.

You Moon Bats can thank this Biden clown for mouthing off about doing away with energy.

Biden could never handle the Presidency today. I'm pretty sure he never could, even when he had all his faculties. But I do think he could probably still run a mean shakedown-extortion scam. Better to stick with Trumpie
Those steroids really work until the downer comes. Twisting arms and shoulders is not dancing.

Biden is showing concern for voters. Superspreader does not care.

I wonder how many of those people will be dead from the rona in the next few weeks.
I wonder how many people that attended George Floyd funeral, wakes
and protested for months died from the rona...

I love how you righties keep posting Judge Judy when she is a died in the wool Democrat! Would love to see her have a conversation with Trump.

First words, Don’t pee on my leg, etc!

I wonder how many of those people will be dead from the rona in the next few weeks.

Wonder no more......NONE

Believe the BS hoax at your own risk. But keep it to yourself.
Riots / looting = No threat.......TRUMP political rally = end of the world
And only certified morons actually believe the death toll numbers. REALLY gullible / stupid people.

View attachment 409431
It's from Polololololitico! Find a real source!

Posts a chart showing Polololololitico Marxist leanings

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402
Like I’ve said, there’s zero evidence the polls are even close to being correct.

Cool...another TrumpSuperSpreader.

Fuck you. They’re protesting like you freaks do. Hows that riot going in Washington right now?
View attachment 409421

Hey dude, if you want to sow super spreaders that’s fine by me. Natural selection at work. No need for the potty mouth.

I heard Harris has been a 'super spreader' for years.

Nah, that would be Trump and his mighty mushroom!

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402

42 to 46 state sweep ?
People holding Trump rallies all across the country for a few weeks now

go merica

If you're showing up to a Trump rally and the guys not even there...
They're showing up and voting

My brother lives in Southern CA and was shocked by the numbers openly supporting President Trump.

Meanwhile
View attachment 409402

42 to 46 state sweep ?
People holding Trump rallies all across the country for a few weeks now

go merica

If you're showing up to a Trump rally and the guys not even there...
They're showing up and voting

My brother lives in Southern CA and was shocked by the numbers openly supporting President Trump.

I have yet to see any example of the polls even being close to reality.

Same as the millions who died from the rallies 6 weeks ago, amiright?
Less than 6 hours after Trumps first rally all of the headlines were talking about a spike in cases. As if the virus and then your test results occur in that timeframe.

Nothing the MSM says has to actually make any sense. As long as it promotes the leftist agenda, the lemmings will go along for the ride.

I wonder how many people that attended George Floyd funeral, wakes
and protested for months died from the rona...

That 100% justifies Trump holding big rallies when he knows they will kill some of the attendants at each rally. They are just his supporters. It's not like he should care if some of them die.

Forum List

Back