Massive Russian blanket air bombardment is flattening Raqqa

I'm sorry those innocent people are suffering because of the evil of others.

Whoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm just about to put on Beverly Hills Cop.

Cripes one of the best movies of all times. I need fun. See you guys tomorrow.

ISIS has around 30,000 total heads. Russia is obliterating a city if 200,000 just to take out some ISIS personnel?

And people are applauding this?

I know. i know. I wonder how many were there and still alive after ISIS/ISIL. what a freakin' mess the ME is. Always.

speak for yourself------your bedroom closet is the TALK OF TOWN

I think he should have you arrested for trespassing, don't you think? Just how do you manage to get in people's bedroom closets anyhow?

Eh... nevermind. That's kinda creepy.

I am fascinated------why cannot the downing of a Russian Airliner and a bunch of deaths-----and ---Russian response------not be compared to Israel's behavior towards the "Palestinians"?

now that you mention it, does this give Israel the green light to clean up its bad close neighbor? ME mopping up party. Israel has shown ultimate restraint for so long IMVHO. push em' back about 100 miles.
Too far... Just put em' 6 feet under.

Six feet under is too rewarding for these sick bastards. Bury them in hell.

ISIS has around 30,000 total heads. Russia is obliterating a city if 200,000 just to take out some ISIS personnel?

You were about to offer a better solution to the problem of terrorists who hide among civilian populations, were you?

The floor is yours. Please explain your better solution.

(snicker)

Depending on how many innocent civilians are killed, this may well bite Russia in the ass. This is why Obama has been hesitant to go full scale into this mess.

You were about to offer a better solution to the problem of terrorists who hide among civilian populations, were you?

The floor is yours. Please explain your better solution.

(snicker)

We probably should just kill all 1.5 billion of them just to be certain there aren't any terrorists hiding among them. (snicker)

Beats the hell out of the dog and pony show Obama was driving baby.

ISIS Islamic State in Syria has not attacked citizens in the USA. Nearly all ISIS attacks have been mosques, hotels, busy city streets and other civilian targets in mostly non-Western countries. The recent Islamic State attack on Paris and the explosion of the Russian plane mark a shift towards the west who have been bombing them.

There was no reason for Obama to flatten cities full of civilians that have not given refuge to any attackers on the USA. Congress has not authorized such a preemptive war against a state, he is only authorized to attack potential terrorist who plan to attack the USA. ISIS has feared attacking the USA authorizing & angering Obama to declare full scale war against the Islamic State

Obama killed two of their leaders in 2 days & pushed them out of the northern Iraqi town of Sinjar on Friday. Obama used a Drone strike in Syria to take out “Jihadi John,” the brutal assassin who enjoyed murdering civilians in ISIS propaganda videos. Then Obama. took out another ISIS leader in Libya.

Obama's drone attacks on terrorist in many countries including the Islamic State have killed over 7,000 likely terrorist. ISIS has been begging for a truce with the USA. Obama said there still “would be no negotiating” with the Islamic State!

It's about time Russia & France fought their own battles instead of relying on the USA & pointing fingers at at US when something happens they don't like.

Last edited:

And this is why we should have hit them with everything we had a couple years ago
Meaningless and pointless without ground forces to fight the insurgents, and more importantly.....the troops to occupy Syria for the next few decades.

What can I say?

Thank you Hollande. Thank you Putin.

BOMBS AWAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is why we should have hit them with everything we had a couple years ago
Meaningless and pointless without ground forces to fight the insurgents, and more importantly.....the troops to occupy Syria for the next few decades.

Kadyrov has been begging to go in. We will have to wait and see what happens in the next few days.

Unlike Obama, the Russians know how to fight a war.
Massive Russian blanket air bombardment is flattening Raqqa

Russia has launched a merciless blanket air campaign, backed by Kalibr cruise missiles fired from the Caspian and Mediterranean Seas, for the object of wiping the Islamic State's Syrian center of Raqqa off the map, DEBKAfile's military sources report.

Western and Middle East sources tracking the campaign since Friday, Nov. 20, report that at least 75 air sorties have been conducted and are systematically razing the town of 200,000 inhabitants 160km east of Aleppo, district by district, irrespective of civilian town dwellers.

Moscow wants the entire Middle East and Muslim world to see the price exacted for launching a terrorist attack on Russia after the downing of the Metrojet airliner that killed 224 people over Egyptian Sinai on Oct. 31.
Well Russia has sat on its hands for 5 years,ISIS made a big mistake with the bomb in the Russian plane......I agree with you Bripat!!!!!!!!........Russia has done the right thing,albeit only because they were attacked by ISIS..steven

Russia didnt sit on their hands. Putin was waiting for the moment. Putin knew exactly what was happening. We in the west trained Omar. Baghdadi's military man. Key killer was trained by us. Star pupil now fighting for ISIS. Directing ISIS.

Oh America look what you have done.

You have given the world ISIS.

not a word about this on Google News .... nada.

soooooooooo.

Yes it will take a massive investment over 30 years to nation-build Syria. That is why Putin is set to send to Syria.150,000 reservists who he recently conscripted into the military.

It's going to cost Russia a shitload & they are much closer than we are here in the USA. This is much better than US going broke attempting to do this.

Last edited:
Al Jeezara is reporting hundreds of civilian deaths from Russian bombing. One estimate is over 400 another is well over 500 and includes at least 97 children. Reports also indicate that most of the facilities being bombed were abandoned and are empty, but continue to be bombed. The ISIS troops have dispersed and are hiding among the population or left the city.

Forum List

Back