Massive German Protest Begins Over COVID Lockdown

Overwhelming evidence that lockdowns and masks were an epic failure. People have had it. The two week flatten the curve trust me vanished long ago.

You know, at one time it was a war between countries back in the 1940s....I think the next war will be a world war, the stupid progs against free people.

Agreed. Civil War had defined lines on a map. This is more Revolutionary War with neighbors and neighbors choosing sides.

Overwhelming evidence that lockdowns and masks were an epic failure. People have had it. The two week flatten the curve trust me vanished long ago.

You know, at one time it was a war between countries back in the 1940s....I think the next war will be a world war, the stupid progs against free people.

Agreed. Civil War had defined lines on a map. This is more Revolutionary War with neighbors and neighbors choosing sides.

Not just neighbors but people around the world fed up with Prog elites and their tyrannical rule. I bet 6 of the 7 billion will be for freedom....

Merkel and her gang are laughing about 'protests'.
Only general strike and tens of millions on streets can sweep her and her gang away.
Today Merkel & Gang kills Germany.
When Germans are too dumb and too coward nobody else can help them.

Not just neighbors but people around the world fed up with Prog elites and their tyrannical rule. I bet 6 of the 7 billion will be for freedom....

Why 'progressives' disarm enslaved peoples?
Because they afraid their resistance.
Today they want to murder more as 98% of humanity.
Peoples have the right to defend themselves by any means against tyranic killers.
When peoples what to be free any family must be obliged to defend freedom if necessary

I never trusted that it was going to only be two weeks...Not for a moment.

6E496E3E-D41A-48F5-BB39-ACD8CD2E49DB.jpeg

I never trusted that it was going to only be two weeks...Not for a moment.

View attachment 476159

As long peoples don't grasp gubmints are about to kill them nothing happens.
Satanic tyrants aren't interesting to destroy economies only, they're indeed wanna murder all of us.
Only resistance still help us

Merkel and her gang are laughing about 'protests'.
Only general strike and tens of millions on streets can sweep her and her gang away.
Today Merkel & Gang kills Germany.
When Germans are too dumb and too coward nobody else can help them.
Ropes and lamp posts might work.

Forum List

Back