Massive fraud in reporting vaccine injuries; withheld data, pretense of “safe and effective”

They have no compunction about fraud and lying. Time to stop listening and way past time to stop believing.

Massive fraud in reporting vaccine injuries; withheld data, pretense of “safe and effective” « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Aug17 by Jon Rappoport
Says who? Psycho trumpkins and anti vaxxer loons?

Your boy makes a fortune on stupid people who don’t believe in science.
“Jon Rappoport (born April 16, 1938) is an American journalist and author, currently living in San Diego, California with his wife, Dr. Laura Thompson, with whom he does much work advocating alternative medicine. Rappoport is presently vice-president of the publishing house Truth Seeker Company, Inc. and authors and sells audio CDs on magic, past life regression and development of paranormal abilities.”

“Jon Rappoport (born April 16, 1938) is an American journalist and author, currently living in San Diego, California with his wife, Dr. Laura Thompson, with whom he does much work advocating alternative medicine. Rappoport is presently vice-president of the publishing house Truth Seeker Company, Inc. and authors and sells audio CDs on magic, past life regression and development of paranormal abilities.”

plenty of very smart doctors, and scientists .....
and you wanted people to know you are a delusional moron, why?
i see he has a job....is yours to troll?

STFU. You have shown yourself to be a brainwashed moron. Go away.

I dont know that I believe they hid a lot, but at the same time as absolutely massive the whole vaccine push has been in terms of power, influence, money and political stance if there were major problems with it I can see it all hidden for "the sake of the narrative". You cant go that hard into something this big and let it be known you fucked up.

I dont know that I believe they hid a lot, but at the same time as absolutely massive the whole vaccine push has been in terms of power, influence, money and political stance if there were major problems with it I can see it all hidden for "the sake of the narrative". You cant go that hard into something this big and let it be known you fucked up.
Kind of late for that. The lies have been non-stop since the beginning. The powers that be do not have the interests of Americans in mind, just consolidating their power.

They have no compunction about fraud and lying. Time to stop listening and way past time to stop believing.

Massive fraud in reporting vaccine injuries; withheld data, pretense of “safe and effective” « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Aug17 by Jon Rappoport
Right-wingers have even less compunction about being immoral and bearing false witness with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.

Right-wingers have even less compunction about being immoral and bearing false witness with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
More projection. The illegitimate administration are the McCarthyites. They arrest political prisoners and hold them without bail. They have labeled Trump supporters terrorists. You support these fascist assholes. Guess what that makes you? :ahole-1:

Where did 80 experimental Pfizer vaccine test subjects go?
God that was idiotic. People in research studies are lost all the time. They stop showing up. They don’t call back. It’s a tiny number in the study.

Forum List

Back