Afghanistan debacle done on purpose

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

The debacle in Afghanistan was done on purpose. Everything the Biden administration claimed that will not happen in his press conference weeks ago, happened.

“People will not be airlifted from rooftops like in Vietnam”

“There will not be an event where Afghanistan will fall from Friday to Monday”

It’s almost as if he was trolling. How could he have predicted the exact scenarios???

One of the purposes of the war in the Middle East was to cause refugees to flee to Europe in mass numbers. Over the last 20 years the demographics have changed tremendously in Europe because of Arab migrants (just like the Mexico border)

Now more people are going to flee, and many will get asylum in the United States.

Also, there are thousands of Americans abandoned in Afghanistan. I’m willing to bet that they’re mostly right leaning members of the military. The Biden administration has been trying to weed out anybody who isn’t far left in the military and they’ll get rid of them by any means possible.

One other thing…
Biden did this in the most humiliating way possible in order to piss off all the vets. He wants them to retaliate so he can bring in martial law.

Last edited:

The debacle in Afghanistan was done on purpose. Everything the Biden administration claimed that will not happen in his press conference weeks ago, happened.

“People will not be airlifted from rooftops like in Vietnam”

“There will not be an event where Afghanistan will fall from Friday to Monday”

It’s almost as if he was trolling. How could he have predicted the exact scenarios???

One of the purposes of the war in the Middle East was to cause refugees to flee to Europe in mass numbers. Over the last 20 years the demographics have changed tremendously in Europe because of Arab migrants (just like the Mexico border)

Now more people are going to flee, and many will get asylum in the United States.

Also, there are thousands of Americans abandoned in Afghanistan. I’m willing to bet that they’re mostly right leaning members of the military. The Biden administration has been trying to weed out anybody who isn’t far left in the military and they’ll get rid of them by any means possible.

One other thing…
Biden did this in the most humiliating way possible in order to piss off all the vets. He wants them to retaliate so he can bring in martial law.

Hey, I am on the right and this post is purely total nonsense. You've been sniffing the kool aid fumes. Why is it people who post like this never realize that they are hurting their very own side more than they are helping it?

I think Biden is due some criticism. Not on pulling out (I lean to this being a better option than staying) but could it maybe could have been done better. But, nope, to some that simply won't do. We of course have to fly in the black helicopters and lizard people and make everything a freak show now.

I think Biden is due some criticism. Not on pulling out (I lean to this being a better option than staying) but could it maybe could have been done better. But, nope, to some that simply won't do. We of course have to fly in the black helicopters and lizard people and make everything a freak show now.

To bad his dad didnt pull out.....

It's more likely that the Biden Administration is just wholly incompetent and stupid. I don't think they are smart enough to be that manipulative.

I'm more concerned about the other thing: he said the Afghan Army is 300,000 people trained as well as any army and EQUIPPED as well as ANY ARMY IN THE WORLD.

And most of them all ran like little girls. They even have an air force which the Taliban doesn't have.

And they ran like frightened children.

1 trillion dollars in training and supplies.

WHERE IS ALL THAT WORLD BEST MILITARY GEAR NOW? With the Taliban? Has Biddum just armed a 75,000 army of terrorists with enough first class military combat equipment to supply 300,000 people???

I'm more concerned about the other thing: he said the Afghan Army is 300,000 people trained as well as any army and EQUIPPED as well as ANY ARMY IN THE WORLD.

And most of them all ran like little girls. They even have an air force which the Taliban doesn't have.

And they ran like frightened children.

1 trillion dollars in training and supplies.

WHERE IS ALL THAT WORLD BEST MILITARY GEAR NOW? With the Taliban? Has Biddum just armed a 75,000 army of terrorists with enough first class military combat equipment to supply 300,000 people???
since obama armed ISIS joe thought he could out do him,,

Forum List

Back