Massive fire at Indiana recycling plant. 2,000 residents were told to evacuate.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Remind us why recycling is helping the environment while billowing black smoke fills the sky for days.
Indiana.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recycle shit. What doesn't go to the dumpsters at the township dump, gets burned in the burn barrel out back.
I was just wondering about the conservative thought process to find a building fire is because of recycling. I know recyclable material was stored there. Probably would not be too interesting anyway.

And , OP ?
Are you telling us accidents happen , and if so , why?

Or, are you telling us that the fire was designed for ulterior reasons ? And if so , how do you know ?

I don't recycle shit. What doesn't go to the dumpsters at the township dump, gets burned in the burn barrel out back. Those are the joys of being a property owner and paying taxes. You should try it some time.
By the way, unless you have a large farm and apartment buildings I own more property than you. Why do you guys insist on saying such stupid ****? Oh, actually that was rhetorical. I know why.

I don't recycle shit. What doesn't go to the dumpsters at the township dump, gets burned in the burn barrel out back. Those are the joys of being a property owner and paying taxes. You should try it some time.
/-----/ My town on Long Island began an aggressive recycling program in the 1980s with strict rules on how to bundle newspapers. They had garbage inspectors on the ready to write citations if you didn't seperate and bundle the papers correctly.
Fast forward to the mid-1990s and we learn the market for recycled paper collapsed. The town recycling center would just take the bundled papers and toss them in the landfill, but to this day, we still have to separate out the papers - for those who still get the newspaper.

By the way, unless you have a large farm and apartment buildings I own more property than you. Why do you guys insist on saying such stupid ****? Oh, actually that was rhetorical. I know why.

I hardly think growing a few pot plants in the back bedroom of your apartment qualifies as "farming."

There was a car on fire on one of the bridges here yesterday, using your logic I should now hate cars.

Last week a house in our town burned down, using your logic I should now hate people that live in houses.
/----/ "using your logic I should now hate cars."
That's the agenda of the Left. Get with the program.

There was a car on fire on one of the bridges here yesterday, using your logic I should now hate cars.

Last week a house in our town burned down, using your logic I should now hate people that live in houses.
^^^ Troll Alert ^^^

Forum List

Back