Massive Crowd in North Carolina Roared “USA, USA, USA” When President Trump Says He Ran Twice and He Won Twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
By 2025 the complete Space Launch System with all its hardware and infrastructure will be over 90 Billion Dollars in cost. The first 4 missions will be easily over 4 Billion dollars apiece. Equity for decades has caused the costs of everything to rise massively due to the lower level of intellect in designing, building and problem-solving existing technologies, newer technologies and merging technologies. Add the government oversight and involvement with their payoffs and kickbacks, we now have a declining nation.
wtf

I think the best ideas come from communication, collaboration and innovation. You want to shove your one-sided, right wing worldview down my throat.

Stop feeling superior. You're not. You've been conned and manipulated. Sorry.

I don't expect you to agree with anything I say, Mac.

YOU are unable to accept that people could have voted for Trump because they just liked Clinton and Biden less.

YOU think everyone who voted for him thinks he's an Orange Messiah. Why do YOU cling to that even though we tell you it's not true? You need to believe this lie. Why?

I don't expect you to agree with anything I say, Mac.

YOU are unable to accept that people could have voted for Trump because they just liked Clinton and Biden less.

YOU think everyone who voted for him thinks he's an Orange Messiah. Why do YOU cling to that even though we tell you it's not true? You need to believe this lie. Why?
I think the best ideas come from communication, collaboration and innovation. You want to shove your one-sided, right wing worldview down my throat.

You keep repeating the same thing because you cannot confront the truth.

You NEED to believe that of me so that YOU can feel better than half the nation.

What a poor little man you are, Mac.

Are you in the Biden cult, Mac?

You are right? You are in the Demented Cult. So I have said, so it shall be. You didn't vote for him because he was the best of two choices; you voted for him because you are a Biden Cultist.

I got it now. Nothing you can say will ever sway me.

I will now read your thoughts and be superior to you for the rest of my living days. Done!

Great. Then future communication is pointless.

You're free to hump my leg to your heart's content, but I'm not obligated to play along.

It has been pointless for a long time, but it's going to be fun pointing out that you belong to the Demented Cult and are a slobbering adherent of everything Biden says and does.

No amount of protesting will sway me, Mac. Everything you do or say will only be an admission that it's true.

Love me tender, Love me sweet , never let me go
You have made me non-compete , And I love you so
Love me tender, Love me true, second term fulfilled
For my darlin' I love you, And I always will

1664105679877.png

Love me tender, Love me long , voter frauds are larks
For it's here that I belong, And we'll never part
Love me tender, Love me true, recounts all reveal
For my scotus picks love me, , And they always will

1664105712524.png

Love me tender, Love me dear, my yes men all opine
I'll be yours the next four years, and it’s on your dime

1664105661134.png

Love me tender, Love me true, Biden should resign
All them dirty dems are through, left ‘em all behind
His concession speech is due, just a matter of time
For my darling I love me, And I always will

1664105735193.png

And I always will

~S~ w/ apologies to the King

I support Trump for President.
So... you hold as an Enemy, any fellow American who does not support your candidate for President.

You do not understand what it means to be an American nor do you tolerate dissenting political opinion.

You are an enabler of autocracy and autocrats.

You are not an American.

You are scum.

And you are a Liar.

How many circles with Xs do you see? Think maybe they mean something? LOL!

And they were wearing masks. I wonder if that means something as well? :abgg2q.jpg:

When they invented stupid, well....
It means you're a dumbass prog making excuses for your senile pedophile president.

You have a vivid imagination.
No.

Our colleague was correct.

Rump was caught lying and cheating and now is whining about witch hunts and publicly indulging in other self-excusing childish excuse-making.

He is a whiney fat little fellow who is dumb enough to think that his fifth-grade recess-yard tactics are actually fooling anyone with a functioning brain.

No.

Our colleague was correct.

Rump was caught lying and cheating and now is whining about witch hunts and publicly indulging in other self-excusing childish excuse-making.

He is a whiney fat little fellow who is dumb enough to think that his fifth-grade recess-yard tactics are actually fooling anyone with a functioning brain.
Your colleague? Do you work with him?

That's how brainwashing works. I gave up over them a long time ago. They're not even advocating for bipartisanship which would be the bare minimum; communication and collaboration is the last of their objectives. They've been brainwashed to the point that they believe that anyone who isn't with Trump is evil. As I said, quite polarized view of politics.

Kissing the ass of foreigners is what Jo did best oh so you're a foreigner piece of shit. Move along irrelevance
I'm a "foreigner piece of shit"? Oh, so we go along with the ad hominem now. Of course, when one runs out of arguments they start with the insulting. As I said, I (proudly) have the American citizenship so not sure how I'm a foreigner -- and even if I was, that's no reason to insult others. Biden is highly-approved abroad because his foreign policy is way better than Trump's, despite what Fox News' attempts into indoctrinating the average ignorant American into believing that Trump is basically Jesus 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back