Election Deniers in Senate Races Shift to Appeal to Voters in Middle

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I would think you'd be happy to hear that your position that the 2020 election was legit was gaining more currency?

But you're "insulted"?
Of course, any normal person is insulted when people blatantly lie to them, by either party, thinking they can fool them.

Obviously someone like you isn't going to understand that.

Last edited:
I'm confused. Why are they suddenly changing their positions on this? Why are the true believers turning on their flock that catapulted them to their party's nomination? Were they lying then or are they lying now? And if they lose will they pivot back?

there's a general rule to be successful in politics: win or lose: always lie & deceive voters!

for instance a prominent politician in a country i won't name said that he is actively deceiving Americans into believing that his country has a functioning government so that Americans help his country out. that's just an example!

You do realize that the left has denied every EVERY election result in the 21st century.

this doesn't even take into account the 20th century elections.

Did they storm the Capitol after they did it?
I don't think so at that point...they could and they'd have been protected. But they do plan better vote fraud, harass continually with lying lawyers and embolden their base to attack verbally and physically the opposition.

attack the capitol. That's funny. No guns and people dressed in buffalo horns and you think that's worse than 9-11!! LOLOL AMerican left has sure lots their balls.

1664044152378.png

Last edited:
No, they only turned central D.C. into a fucking war zone on inauguration day.

How may of those violent miscreants were detained without trial for two years?

I'm aware of what they did. I'm aware that the left has committed a shit ton of political violence over the years. The problem is now because of January 6th the Republicans no longer have the high road to take on that issue anymore, especially when many of them continue to defend it or pretend it's not that big of a deal or engage in kook theories that it was all a set up and refuse to take responsibility.

LOL "election deniers."

Why did 100,000 to 160,000 all-Biden middle-of-the-night vote spikes happen in ONLY four out of the five key swing states (PA, WI, MI, AZ, GA)?

Middle of night massive Biden vote spikes in WI and MI

screenshot-2022-07-06-9.00.10-pm.png

Below: 12:30 a.m. 160,000 vote Biden vote spike in Georgia, after reporters testify that they had been told counting had stopped and would resume the next morning (source: Baltimore Post Examiner.) (Click for larger below image)

georgia-election-vote-spike.png

Pennsylvania vote spike, hearing:

None of the Democrats running in my area are bragging about being a Democrat. Most of them are are using Sorus' advertising money to pretend they are Republican.

The shithead running for Governor (Charlie Crist) is running a dishonest ad blaming DeSantis for inflation and high cost of gas.

LOL "election deniers."

Why did 100,000 to 160,000 all-Biden middle-of-the-night vote spikes happen in ONLY four out of the five key swing states (PA, WI, MI, AZ, GA)?

Middle of night massive Biden vote spikes in WI and MI

screenshot-2022-07-06-9.00.10-pm.png
Why are you still reposting this dumbassery that has been debunked 50,000 times since the election? It was an error on the state's Web site that was corrected in seconds. Even the guy who originally saw it and posted it on Twitter apologized the next day for misinforming everyone, but that hasn't stopped you retarded sycophants from constantly reposting it.

Forum List

Back