Have We Been Watching Juan Williams Lately? He Gloats Over The Best Polls For Democrats. Actually Believes That Biden Is At 45%.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Something about Juan Williams on Fox News. He pretty much brings up any poll that puts democrats at an advantage. Lets say we had 8 polls come out on a Monday with various results for mid-terms. He will only bring up the best one he can find, ignoring all the other polls favoring the GOP results. Over the last month, we have seen polls for Biden somewhere between 37/38% approval and 40/41. Another one came out recently, it may have been the average or a poll that was taken by a left leaning pollster. It gave Biden a new 45% approval. Juan brought that one up, meanwhile up to 80% of the USA are NOT HAPPY !!! :afro:

200w.gif

Williams is an idiot. I bet he still gets nervous when there are some Muslims on the same flight he's on.

Mooslams be scary
i can still remember the weeks after the election, maybe heading into 2017 when Juan would keep bringing up that Hillary won by three million votes, yet Trump won, how many? 40 states? If I was on The Five during those weeks, I would of said to Jaun, Juan, are you aware that pretty much anyone can vote in Los Angeles? and how many illegals live in California? a host also informed Jaun that if you just take out a chunk of southern California, Trump would of won by a few million votes.

Williams is an idiot. I bet he still gets nervous when there are some Muslims on the same flight he's on.

Mooslams be scary
i remember, was probably 2007 when that beautiful host (forgot her name) yelled at Jaun, something like, DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH !! u could tell she hated him, but had to pretend to at least like him for obvious reasons,,,this is the one that was seeing one of Trumps sons

Forum List

Back