MASSIVE Conflict of Interest - Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit

Arizona's audit can continue...it just needs to follow the legal statute....

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

So, with a few minor changes, the audit can continue.
Again, if the Democrats thought the election was legit it would not be packing the audit with known corrupt Trump-hating leftists and Biden would not be sending his DOJ in to put their thumb on the scales.
If the audit team thought the election was illegal they would follow the law in order to appear 'blameless'.

Now it is ballot tampering and ballot integrity is greatly diminished.

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.
By "Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit," you mean ensuring the law is being followed. That's actually Biden's job.
Sry, that is the state's matter. Feds has no say on the issue. Did you forget the SCOTUS ruling last year? I was wondering the base on the DOJ
" . . We are very concerned that the auditors are engaged in on going and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws. Specifically, we believe that the senate and its agents, including Cyber Ninjas, are 1) violating their duty under federal law to retain and preserve ballots cast in a federal election, which are and have been in danger of being stolen, defaced, or irretrievably damaged,and 2) preparing to engage in conduct which will constitute unlawful voter intimidation in violation of the Voting Rights Act and other federal laws.. . "

"We believe"...

They are asking for the Feds to oversee the recount.

Why?
DOJ has found the Audit is violating the law and has shattered ballot integrity.
Post the link to where it has been proven the auditors have broken any law.

Democrats and snowflakes talking about election integrity when they were caught engaging in election fraud and are now packing the audit teams with Dark Money-funded, Trump-hating corrupt Dems / Libs is funny.

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.

They should interfere with this farce. Apparently you know this is a farce and that is why you don't want them to come in. It is Republicans who are interfering. The vote was audited by the county using outside firms qualified to audit elections. The conflict of interests are all over the REPUBLICAN side. It is clear that they are violating state and federal laws.
Yes, they should interfere with the audits so the fact everyone else already knows isn't confirmed...that the Democrats stole the election, before all the existing evidence is put on display for the world to see.

As I said, if the Democrats really believed the elections were legit they would have sat back and let the audits prove it. THEY KNOW, however, it was all a massive criminal scam, which is why they are doing whatever it takes to 'steal' the election a 2nd time.

There was no criminal scam. This audit is a criminal scam. If this is on the up and up, why are you so afraid of the DOJ monitoring the situation. Instead we have a company that has a clear conflict of interest. Senate Republicans who have a clear conflict of interest. Republicans make up the najority of the Maricopa election board and they are condemning this farce.
The audits exist because of the Constitution and US election law, to protect the integrity of US elections, so of course the Democrats and snowflake trolls like you completely oppose them...and oppose election integrity.

:p
Well that's complete bullshit since nothing in the Constitution addresses holding a meaningless audit of an election 6 months later.

State legislatures can investigate any damn thing they wish. The results may prompt STATE legislative changes to THEIR election laws.

Like I said, you're as crazy as they come, ya brain-dead con. :cuckoo:

I never once said Arizona's state legislature lacked the authority to investigate their election.

Then STFU.

That should be you, OKTexas. The DOJ has found that AZ is violating federal campaign laws about maintaining ballot integrity.
Post the evidence / link.

Arizona's audit can continue...it just needs to follow the legal statute....

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

So, with a few minor changes, the audit can continue.
Again, if the Democrats thought the election was legit it would not be packing the audit with known corrupt Trump-hating leftists and Biden would not be sending his DOJ in to put their thumb on the scales.
If the audit team thought the election was illegal they would follow the law in order to appear 'blameless'.

Now it is ballot tampering and ballot integrity is greatly diminished.

By "Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit," you mean ensuring the law is being followed. That's actually Biden's job.
Sry, that is the state's matter. Feds has no say on the issue. Did you forget the SCOTUS ruling last year? I was wondering the base on the DOJ
" . . We are very concerned that the auditors are engaged in on going and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws. Specifically, we believe that the senate and its agents, including Cyber Ninjas, are 1) violating their duty under federal law to retain and preserve ballots cast in a federal election, which are and have been in danger of being stolen, defaced, or irretrievably damaged,and 2) preparing to engage in conduct which will constitute unlawful voter intimidation in violation of the Voting Rights Act and other federal laws.. . "

"We believe"...

They are asking for the Feds to oversee the recount.

Why?
DOJ has found the Audit is violating the law and has shattered ballot integrity.
Post the link to where it has been proven the auditors have broken any law.

Democrats and snowflakes talking about election integrity when they were caught engaging in election fraud and are now packing the audit teams with Dark Money-funded, Trump-hating corrupt Dems / Libs is funny.
When they took possession of the ballots. The state commission under law must maintain possession of them. That has been posted already above, so no you don't get another linke.

They should interfere with this farce. Apparently you know this is a farce and that is why you don't want them to come in. It is Republicans who are interfering. The vote was audited by the county using outside firms qualified to audit elections. The conflict of interests are all over the REPUBLICAN side. It is clear that they are violating state and federal laws.
Yes, they should interfere with the audits so the fact everyone else already knows isn't confirmed...that the Democrats stole the election, before all the existing evidence is put on display for the world to see.

As I said, if the Democrats really believed the elections were legit they would have sat back and let the audits prove it. THEY KNOW, however, it was all a massive criminal scam, which is why they are doing whatever it takes to 'steal' the election a 2nd time.

There was no criminal scam. This audit is a criminal scam. If this is on the up and up, why are you so afraid of the DOJ monitoring the situation. Instead we have a company that has a clear conflict of interest. Senate Republicans who have a clear conflict of interest. Republicans make up the najority of the Maricopa election board and they are condemning this farce.
The audits exist because of the Constitution and US election law, to protect the integrity of US elections, so of course the Democrats and snowflake trolls like you completely oppose them...and oppose election integrity.

Well that's complete bullshit since nothing in the Constitution addresses holding a meaningless audit of an election 6 months later.

State legislatures can investigate any damn thing they wish. The results may prompt STATE legislative changes to THEIR election laws.

I never once said Arizona's state legislature lacked the authority to investigate their election.

Then STFU.

That should be you, OKTexas. The DOJ has found that AZ is violating federal campaign laws about maintaining ballot integrity.
Already done. abov e.

Then STFU.

Already done. abov e.

. . We are very concerned that the auditors are engaged in on going and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws. Specifically, we believe that the senate and its agents, including Cyber Ninjas, are 1) violating their duty under federal law to retain and preserve ballots cast in a federal election, which are and have been in danger of being stolen, defaced, or irretrievably damaged,and 2) preparing to engage in conduct which will constitute unlawful voter intimidation in violation of the Voting Rights Act and other federal laws.. . "

I asked you to provide evidence of criminal activity perpetrated by the auditors, and you post the BELIEFS, CONCERNS, and 'preparing to break laws' - meaning none have been broken yet.

These are the excuses / attempted justifications by Biden's personal DOJ stepping in to stop / take over / control the audits and their outcomes. NO CRIMES HAVE BEEN COMMITTED based on zero evidence, just their 'concerns' and 'beliefs'.

Again, Biden, Democrats, and the extremists are extremely concerned that the auditors will find and present the significant evidence of election fraud and / or a stolen election. Again, if the Democrats were so sure no election fraud happened and Biden legitimately won they would sit back and let the audits prove that.

Then STFU.

Already done. abov e.

. . We are very concerned that the auditors are engaged in on going and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws. Specifically, we believe that the senate and its agents, including Cyber Ninjas, are 1) violating their duty under federal law to retain and preserve ballots cast in a federal election, which are and have been in danger of being stolen, defaced, or irretrievably damaged,and 2) preparing to engage in conduct which will constitute unlawful voter intimidation in violation of the Voting Rights Act and other federal laws.. . "

I asked you to provide evidence of criminal activity perpetrated by the auditors, and you post the BELIEFS, CONCERNS, and 'preparing to break laws' - meaning none have been broken yet.

These are the excuses / attempted justifications by Biden's personal DOJ stepping in to stop / take over / control the audits and their outcomes. NO CRIMES HAVE BEEN COMMITTED based on zero evidence, just their 'concerns' and 'beliefs'.

Again, Biden, Democrats, and the extremists are extremely concerned that the auditors will find and present the significant evidence of election fraud and / or a stolen election. Again, if the Democrats were so sure no election fraud happened and Biden legitimately won they would sit back and let the audits prove that.
Your demands are meaningless. Your question implied "why" and I answered that.

Ballot and election integrity were in threat of violations by the Audit, and the DOJ appropriately and promptly stepped in.

No American who wants any problem with electoral integrity, but they do want Audits conducted in compliance with state and federal laws.

Why do you oppose that?

I am certainly not scared of them finding massive fraud. It will be proven to be the obligatory witch hunt by republicans.

Yup....if you completely ignore, as Democrats / liberals have done, the numerous 1st-hand-account whistleblowers who provided evidence of election fraud under oath before Congress, ignore the Chief justice / USSC who publicly acknowledged how Pa Democrats violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of an election, and other evidence that has exposed election fraud occurred....

Again, where is the evidence. Any liar can swearbthey tell the truth but my I go tells me they were Republican stooge anyway. What would you expect? Same as that tech head who had hunters computer. Turns out he was a sour Republican also with nothing.

So comrade, if you or your repig stooge have evidence, take it to the police. I'll bet you've got nothing but hatred.
Like the rest of your conspiracy theory colleagues.

I don't care, it's you being fleeced....

You obviously care because you have been going on about it for several posts now, and in these rants of yours yours you spew bullshit. For example, I am not being fleeced. I have not contributed a dime to fund any recount effort.

For me, the election is over, and the Democrats / Leftists have made it clear they will not allow the election fraud that occurred to be publicly exposed, and they eill not allow such evidence, if exposed, to change the election results.

Call it an exercise in futility at this point then, but it is their right to request and to fund an audit. It's not your money, its none of your business because no once cares if you disapprove of the audits. Your opinion, like mine, has little impact on whether they are conducted or not.

More power to them. Whatever makes them happy.

Personally I don't want to see the GOP turn into treasonous election-challenging, continuous failed Impeachment freaks for the next 4 years (or however long Joe has before eventually declared mentally unfit to continue).
"Leftists have made it clear they will not allow the election fraud that occurred to be publicly exposed"

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

The Democrats who sued to stop the audit have settled with the plaintiffs in the case which allows the audit to continue without court intervention as long as they abide by the law.

Where and who Are the leftists who said that? I say it was you.

Again, where is the evidence. Any liar can swearbthey tell the truth but my I go tells me they were Republican stooge anyway. What would you expect? Same as that tech head who had hunters computer. Turns out he was a sour Republican also with nothing.

So comrade, if you or your repig stooge have evidence, take it to the police. I'll bet you've got nothing but hatred.

Where is the evidence indeed? Personal belief and opinion, based on irrational hatred and no legitimate evidence, is NOT actual, legitimate evidence and does equate to fact.

The 'truth' you go by tells you they were Republican stooge anyway? Well the actual evidence that exists proves Trump did not order or ask anyone to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection. The claim otherwise is based on 'personal belief and opinion' from snowflakes who irrationally hate Trump.

'Comrade'? Bwuhahahaha....thank you for proving you ARE a mentally disturbed, TDS-suffering snowflake still clinging to the completely debunked BS off of which Barry based his failed political coup attempt. 'Russia, Russia, Russia..."

The truth exposed was that Barry and his traitors knowingly used Russian propaganda in an attempt to affect a political coup, and it failed.

For 4 years the Democrats attempted non-stop failed coup attempts and failed Impeachments, even after he left office...and FAILED every single time. They did not just fail, they exposed themselves for attempting to manufacture false evidence, committing perjury, were exposed for violating Constitution and law, knowingly committing FISA Court Violations, illegally spying on literally everyone, and still ending up failing at every attempt.

Where is the evidence indeed? Personal belief and opinion, based on irrational hatred and no legitimate evidence, is NOT actual, legitimate evidence and does equate to fact.

The 'truth' you go by tells you they were Republican stooge anyway? Well the actual evidence that exists proves Trump did not order or ask anyone to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection. The claim otherwise is based on 'personal belief and opinion' from snowflakes who irrationally hate Trump.

'Comrade'? Bwuhahahaha....thank you for proving you ARE a mentally disturbed, TDS-suffering snowflake still clinging to the completely debunked BS off of which Barry based his failed political coup attempt. 'Russia, Russia, Russia..."

The truth exposed was that Barry and his traitors knowingly used Russian propaganda in an attempt to affect a political coup, and it failed.

For 4 years the Democrats attempted non-stop failed coup attempts and failed Impeachments, even after he left office...and FAILED every single time. They did not just fail, they exposed themselves for attempting to manufacture false evidence, committing perjury, were exposed for violating Constitution and law, knowingly committing FISA Court Violations, illegally spying on literally everyone, and still ending up failing at every attempt.

Sorry comrade. They impeached him twice. They never failed. Not once. Read what impeachment means.

All the other crap you are belching has no evidence to back it. Just bile and venom because you hate so much.

The point of the investigation is that Democrats have stolen the election. So it is stupid to put Democrats in charge of any part of the investigation. Democrat overseers should be 10 yards away and behind soundproof glass, just like Republican overseers were in the Michigan Presidential election. Or maybe they can have overseers in a remote room watching on closed circuit. But under no circumstances should you let the defendant be in the room with or handle the evidence in any way.

The point of the investigation is that Democrats have stolen the election. So it is stupid to put Democrats in charge of any part of the investigation. Democrat overseers should be 10 yards away and behind soundproof glass, just like Republican overseers were in the Michigan Presidential election. Or maybe they can have overseers in a remote room watching on closed circuit. But under no circumstances should you let the defendant be in the room with or handle the evidence in any way.

The point of it is the democrats did not steal the election. You have no evidence of it but anger about that idiot getting beaten .. You didn't mind it when republicans were counting the votes before but now you want to exclude democrats. How noble and unbiased of you. Such democratic views.
Get over it sook.

Sorry comrade. They impeached him twice. They never failed. Not once. Read what impeachment means.

All the other crap you are belching has no evidence to back it. Just bile and venom because you hate so much.
The Democrats Impeached no one, twice. Pelosi will go down in history as being the failure who attempted to impeach the same President Twice and failed to get the job done, for proving during her biased shit-show that both times their case was based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses, resulting in the Impeachment failing.

Both times Democrats were exposed for criminally manufacturing false evidence.

Before the 1st Impeachment Pelosi promised she would not let Impeachment go forward without 2 things: 1) Irrefutable evidence proving guilt, & 2) Bi-Partisanship....she had neither.

For 4 years Democrats put on an embarrassing display of sour grapes, TDS-suffering butt-hurt-driven treasonous attempts to overthrow the US govt / an attempt to un-do the election...and they failed to do so every time.

They failed. They showed that they would abuse their office to attack a president with made up false charges...…….they (the dems) proved they are a bananna republic corrupt group that will lie, cheat, steal, make up false charges, violate people rights and so much more. So yes they failed.

Now you want them to be able to count the vote that they loaded up with fraudulent votes and for them to control the audits of their actions? You don't understand why people are tired of these stupid stunts and don't believe any of their chit at this point?

The facts are that biden couldn't even get people to show up rallies--no way he got a record number of votes...this is common sense. He just didn't have the support and was far less popular than even Hilliary and certainly obama.

I wonder what would happen if they shut down the audit at midnight, got rid of all the Democrats, and then got caught on tape pulling suitcases of votes out from under tables for rabid Republicans to count, and miraculously, all those votes went for the Republican. Or maybe they took Republican ballots and scanned them through the machine 3,4,5 times each. Democrats did that in November.

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if they shut down the audit at midnight, got rid of all the Democrats, and then got caught on tape pulling suitcases of votes out from under tables for rabid Republicans to count, and miraculously, all those votes went for the Republican. Or maybe they took Republican ballots and scanned them through the machine 3,4,5 times each. Democrats did that in November.
You still believe that crap, huh? Even after all the debunking of the made up right wing narrative, and an investigation, and the full video footage showing the poll workers put the ballots separated from their absentee envelopes in the ballot cases and then under the table, awaiting their counting by the vote count scanners..... Even though it was election procedure in EVERY counting location to put the separated from their envelope ballots, in cases and under a table set up, until the votes were brought to the vote scanning machines....???

You need to keep up with the actual facts warmose....

(I do realize that it can be hard to keep up with all the right wing conspiracy shit thrown at you daily by your right wing media....)

You still believe that crap, huh?

Since it was all caught on surveillance video the idiot criminal Democrats forgot existed, YEAH!

The worry is not about the "truth coming out". The worry is about the truth not coming out since this effort is strictly a partisan ploy being played out by a Trump
supporting company and Trump supporters in relative secrecy. The results have been audited by independents 2 or 3 times already, the results are in and the election is over. You already know this so what are you trying to prove? Trump is attempting to create more havoc in our country and is beating a dead horse.
If the DOJ is getting involved, justice will prevail.

The worry is not about the "truth coming out". The worry is about the truth not coming out since this effort is strictly a partisan ploy being played out by a Trump
supporting company and Trump supporters in relative secrecy. The results have been audited by independents 2 or 3 times already, the results are in and the election is over. You already know this so what are you trying to prove? Trump is attempting to create more havoc in our country and is beating a dead horse.
If the DOJ is getting involved, justice will prevail.
If it is just a partisan ploy doomed to fail, proving it was a fair election, why are Democrats and snowflakes freaking out, petrified, attempting to stop it, steal it, and / or control it. This repeated talking point repeated by so many in this thread alone make no sense but instead shows how frightened they are of more evidence of their election fraud will come out.

If they / you were / are so confidant there was no election fraud and that the election was legit they /you would just sit back and let the GOP / Conservatives humiliate themselves by proving you are right.....

....but that's not what's happening.

Forum List

Back