Kari Lake Opens Pandora’s Box: Massive Signature Fraud in 2020 on Mail-in Ballots, Trump Likely Won AZ. To Trigger Official Full Signature Audit?

I'll leave the trolling to you. I gain nothing in doing the same. I just see Kari as Ms. America in a Klan sheet. Perfect!

Its not trolling. Trump appeals to his base because he speaks their language: grievance. Trump routinely casts himself as a victim, as recently as his 'real State of the union' earlier this week. Being a victim is the beating heart of being a modern conservative.

Kari is steeped in the same victim mentality, the same claims of being robbed, of being cheated. Their approaches, their messaging, their appeal to conservatives match up beautifully. They are a symphony of victimhood.

And its a tune that conservatives never get tired of hearing. Those two will do well......in the GOP primary, anyway.

Its not trolling. Trump appeals to his base because he speaks their language: grievance. Trump routinely casts himself as a victim, as recently as his 'real State of the union' earlier this week. Being a victim is the beating heart of being a modern conservative.

Kari is steeped in the same victim mentality, the same claims of being robbed, of being cheated. Their approaches, their messaging, their appeal to conservatives match up beautifully. They are a symphony of victimhood.

And its a tune that conservatives never get tired of hearing. Those two will do well......in the GOP primary, anyway.
Grievance and victimhood is what progressives are all about. A pretty piss poor attempt at projection, even for you.

Good old proven fact. This is not a conspiracy when there is proof. The mods should be ashamed promoting lies by labeling this a conspiracy.

Your ilk have been making the claims of fraud since before it was possible for you to have evidence to support it.

Evidence isn't the basis of your argument. A hopeless reliance on delusional conspiracy is.

Grievance and victimhood is what progressives are all about. A pretty piss poor attempt at projection, even for you.

Laughing...its yours now! I'm not the one casting Trump as a victim. He is.

“I am a victim,” he said in his speech announcing his presidential run. “I will tell you I’m a victim.”

President Trump: "We're all victims"

"As you can see, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns."​

"Donald Trump Gives 'Real State Of The Union' And Declares He's 'A Victim'

And listen to his MAGA crowds cheer. Conservatives *never* get tired of victimhood. They are always receptive of the message. The beating heart of the entire modern conservative movement is being a victim.

Last edited:
Trump was defrauded and the country has suffered big time because of it. Those are facts and I do not care if you believe it or not. Biden is destroying this country by design and idiots like you think it is wonderful.

Trump was defrauded and the country has suffered big time because of it. Those are facts and I do not care if you believe it or not. Biden is destroying this country by design and idiots like you think it is wonderful.

All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.

As there's no question that Trump's primary message is his own victimhood. Calling himself a victim over and over and over and over and over and over and over. The latest recitation of Trump's grievance train being earlier this week.

And listen to his MAGA crowds cheer. Conservatives *never* get tired of victimhood. They are always receptive of the message. The beating heart of the entire modern conservative movement is being a victim.

All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.

As there's no question that Trump's primary message is his own victimhood. Calling himself a victim over and over and over and over and over and over and over. The latest recitation of Trump's grievance train being earlier this week.

:9: Have a snack.

You insipid traitors all love to say that. It is not true, but that has never stopped you. You are devoid of dignity.

A 'traitor' in the deluded wasteland of your mind is anyone who questions any part of any of your myriad of conspiracy batshit.

Smiling...and what did I do to be 'devoid of dignity'? Merely quoted Trump explicitly contradicting you.

I delight in disappointing you.

A 'traitor' in the deluded wasteland of your mind is anyone who questions any part of any of your myriad of conspiracy batshit.

Smiling...and what did I do to be 'devoid of dignity'? Merely quoted Trump explicitly contradicting you.

I delight in disappointing you.
These are not conspiracies. There are proven facts that show that election had 0 integrity and should not stand.

These are not conspiracies. There are proven facts that show that election had 0 integrity and should not stand.

Certainly over 300,000 bad ballots in Maricopa County is enough to have a Re-Do......they did nothing about it in 2020. So again in 2022 with the added bonus of crippling ~43% of R voting machines by Printing 19" Ballots for a 20" machine to read. 4 hour lines in the Sun...many gave up. "Don't worry, we will hand count those later they said" as they piled them together with the already scanned ballots.

When you make your claims of 'stolen elections' before its possible for evidence to have been collected to support it.....evidence isn't the basis of your claims.

Show us the evidence that Kari Lake won.

You can't. As you have no such evidence. You begin and end....with your beliefs. And evidence has nothing to do with it.

Certainly over 300,000 bad ballots in Maricopa County is enough to have a Re-Do......they did nothing about it in 2020. So again in 2022 with the added bonus of crippling many R voting precincts by Printing 19" Ballots for a 20" machine reader. 4 hour lines in the Sun, many gave up. "Don't worry, we will hand count those later they said" as they piled them together with the already scanned ballots.

Certainly over 300,000 bad ballots in Maricopa County is enough to have a Re-Do......they did nothing about it in 2020. So again in 2022 with the added bonus of crippling ~43% of R voting machines by Printing 19" Ballots for a 20" machine to read. 4 hour lines in the Sun...many gave up. "Don't worry, we will hand count those later they said" as they piled them together with the already scanned ballots.

And by 'many', you mean 3.

Kari Lake was able to find 3 people who 'gave up'.

Kari lost by more than 17,000 votes. You're repeating the accusations as proof. And accusations aren't evidence.

Oh, and the wait time were between 80 and 115 minutes at their worst. And at less than 7% of the vote centers.

1675973714025.png

Last edited:
When you make your claims of 'stolen elections' before its possible for evidence to have been collected to support it.....evidence isn't the basis of your claims.

Show us the evidence that Kari Lake won.

You can't. As you have no such evidence. You begin and end....with your beliefs. And evidence has nothing to do with it.
Let's have transparency then. Every citizen deserves it. Fact.

Let's have transparency then. Every citizen deserves it. Fact.

Show us the evidence. If your claims are based on actual evidence, then present it. Show us the evidence that Kari Lake won the 2022 election.

If your claims are based on BELIEF that you're scrambling after the fact to find evidence for....

....then you'll give us more of this 'prove my imagination wrong!' batshit.

Show us the evidence. If your claims are based on actual evidence, then present it. Show us the evidence that Kari Lake won the 2022 election.

If your claims are based on BELIEF that you're scrambling after the fact to find evidence for....

....then you'll give us more of this 'prove my imagination wrong!' batshit.
Show us the envelopes and the signatures from 2022 that are supoposed to match and they will show you.

LW will SPIN or CHERRY PICK CNN or WASH Compost for phony facts to post. AZ recent court hearings (Shelby?) would educate some. But they don't show it on MSNBC. They are ignorant communist lackey fools. 17K vote Lake difference with 100s' of thousands of fraudulent votes, 11K Trump difference with 100s of thousands of bogus votes mixed demands a re-do and those jailed who printed ballots and loaded the box. No one has the brains or guts or integrity to do anything about it until.............?????????

Forum List

Back