Masses of Mail in Vote Thrown to Trash

It took years to properly prepare and implement mail in voting in the few states that have it. Dems are telling us government run mail in voting can be implemented in only a couple of months during a pandemic and shut down the fools can't even manage. Riiiiiiight. :cuckoo:

Mass amount of mail in votes are rejected. Impossible to say whether from dead people, or alive.

It amazes me that the people behind it have not yet faced any consequences. Clown world indeed...

Fake news..as in totally made up. But keep posting..My take is that every stupid post about voter fraud is an indicator that you see the end coming..and for Trump fans..the light at the end of the tunnel...is a train! You guys are just getting your losing whine/rants together--so you can go back to doing what you do best..playing the victim.

Mass amount of mail in votes are rejected. Impossible to say whether from dead people, or alive.

It amazes me that the people behind it have not yet faced any consequences. Clown world indeed...

Fake news..as in totally made up. But keep posting..My take is that every stupid post about voter fraud is an indicator that you see the end coming..and for Trump fans..the light at the end of the tunnel...is a train! You guys are just getting your losing whine/rants together--so you can go back to doing what you do best..playing the victim.

Was it made up in NJ too, where they had to redo the entire election as something like 20 percent of the votes were thrown out?

I keep track of these messages, remember to not complain on the election night when it turns out that democratic ballots have been thrown out, because they are too dumb to write their name properly.

Believe the wp? During the primaries-
And now, just one instance

Was it made up in NJ too, where they had to redo the entire election as something like 20 percent of the votes were thrown out?

I keep track of these messages, remember to not complain on the election night when it turns out that democratic ballots have been thrown out, because they are too dumb to write their name properly.

I won't--since i feel that the small amount of legitimate fraud is moot--and effects nothing on the national level...yeah we can spitball about that one swing state..with that one swing district...and that one swing vote..that changes everything..but I don't think this election going to be anywhere near as close as you might.
The whole voter fraud thing is just a fallback position....IMO.

Mistakes happen...most of them inadvertent--and as far as i can tell...it hurts the Dems more.

Believe the wp? During the primaries-
And now, just one instance

From your link:

As of Sunday, more than a million absentee ballots have been requested in NC, and about a quarter of those voters have bubbled in their 2020 election decision and returned their ballot. Of those ballots, about 54% are from Democrats, 16% are from Republicans, and about 30% are from unaffiliated voters.

Forum List

Back