The Democrats know it’s bullshit – they don’t wear masks and they’re using the masks to control people

I just saw the dumbasses at the WH eating lunch outside with no masks on. At Covid Palace.

Your "leaders" are the ones screaming to wear masks and they don't.....you should feel embarrassed for yourself becuse you believed them.

I just saw the dumbasses at the WH eating lunch outside with no masks on. At Covid Palace.

Your "leaders" are the ones screaming to wear masks and they don't.....you should feel embarrassed for yourself becuse you believed them.
Your leader is a sociopath.

The masks, along with all the other "safety measures", plexiglass, social distancing, etc. are all props the democrats are using to try to advance their narrative that Trump done this.

Pence Wants No Plexiglass for His Side During Debate With ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=k.+ha...96d2fa689feac454&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Debate Commission Sides with Harris, Institutes New COVID ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=k.+ha...96d2fa689feac454&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

And your leader thought it was silly to wear one and look what happened to him.

I don't have a leader. You are a deluded sheeple too terrified of a "virus" that nearly 90% survive. You're like a little girl who needs daddy to protect her. You've been conned.

I don't have a leader. You are a deluded sheeple too terrified of a "virus" that nearly 90% survive. You're like a little girl who needs daddy to protect her. You've been conned.
Obviously you were not one of the 10%..maybe not yet anyway.

investment watch blog, really?

wr71xk6hlop51.jpg

Forum List

Back