Mass shooting in Australia, gun control there is FAILING

Your posts are so erratic it is hard to tell so....are you a pro-gun Rights individual, or a gun grabber?

I am fully pro gun, but that does not change the fact that the AR-15 in the full auto version is not an accurate weapon, watered down to a semi auto it's stupid

The AR-15 does not come in a full auto version. The sutomatic rifle that LOOKS like an AR-15 is designated as an M-16 and is reserved exclusively for the Military.
Wrong, police forces use all sorts of full auto weapons, including the m16 which is outdated anyway.

Go back and look at what was written. I did not address whether police forces use full auto weapons. Some departments do and some do not. I merely pointed out that you were falsely claiming an AR-15 was fully automatic. It is not. The M-16 has an automatic function, not the AR-15
Then this gun is not real
Colt AR15/M16 223 full auto for sale

The auto ar 15 was the prototype for the colt m16.

Feel free to call dopey olly

next

It's a mis-marked M-16. An AR-15 is the civilian version of an M-16 and is ONLY sold as a semi-automatic rifle. In order to prevent a civilian semi-automatic AR-15 from being readily converted for use with the select fire components a number of features were changed. Parts changed include the lower receiver, bolt carrier, hammer, trigger, disconnector, and safety/mode selector. The semi-automatic bolt carrier has a longer lightening slot to prevent the bolt's engagement with an automatic sear.

More gun crime in Australia.....
1/25th the rate of firearm homicides in the US. That must be because of the lack of gun control.
People kill people not firearms… Shit for brains
Do you fell better about yourself when you call people names? Does it make you feel tough? Does it help you compensate for your mommy not loving you enough? Doesn't help you forget about how your daddy snuck into your room at night? What is it with you?

Three straight post of calling people names and then you are criticizing someone else? Lol! Thanks for the laugh.

1/25th the rate of firearm homicides in the US. That must be because of the lack of gun control.
Do you fell better about yourself when you call people names? Does it make you feel tough? Does it help you compensate for your mommy not loving you enough? Doesn't help you forget about how your daddy snuck into your room at night? What is it with you?

Three straight post of calling people names and then you are criticizing someone else? Lol! Thanks for the laugh.
You are gonna need to post those incidents up. I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Insisting that the AR15 isn't the replica of an M16 removes the only incentive to buy it. Those who do buy it do so because they know it is a (very slightly) different version of the military cousin.
'Gunners' say that 'guns' are not the problem in America.
This is true.
The problem is the sick fascination with violence. That, connected to firearms, is the tremendous hazard. The AR is a good example of this. It is totally image, not function. It looks "bad". That is an indication that the interest in the firearm is misplaced.

Insisting that the AR15 isn't the replica of an M16 removes the only incentive to buy it. Those who do buy it do so because they know it is a (very slightly) different version of the military cousin.
This is true.
The problem is the sick fascination with violence. That, connected to firearms, is the tremendous hazard. The AR is a good example of this. It is totally image, not function. It looks "bad". That is an indication that the interest in the firearm is misplaced.
...and still an ar15 is nothing more than a sporting rifle

You can ban assault weapons but an idiot killing people and burning their college is still an idiot

‘It’s just horrifying’: Seven killed in Australia’s deadliest mass shooting in 22 years

An Australian community is reeling from the deadliest mass shooting the country has seen in more than 20 years, after seven people, including four children, were discovered dead on a rural property near Margaret River.

Authorities in Western Australia responded early Friday morning to a home in Osmington, not far from Perth, where the four children and three adults were found dead from gunshot wounds, according to local news reports.

The shooting has rattled Australia, where lawmakers passed some of the world's most restrictive gun-control laws after a 1996 massacre in Tasmania.

“ 'Shocking' is about the only word,” resident Felicity Haynes told 9 News Australia. “I just feel sick to the stomach. That couldn't happen here.”

[‘AMERICAN NIGHTMARE’: Australians react to fatal police shooting in ‘very risky’ United States]

Western Australia police commissioner Chris Dawson said at a news conference that officers responded to the scene about 5:15 a.m. and discovered the seven bodies. Two adults were outside, and five other victims were inside the home in Osmington, a small town nestled in Western Australia's southwest corner.
Lol, 7 people killed this the worst mass shooting in 22 years but gun control is failing!

Where do these dingbats come from?

One can tell that because the US has a firearm homicide rate 25 times greater than in Australia.
According to you shit stains gun control means zero gun violence, Fortunately anti-gun nutters have no credibility...
Straw man alert! Everybody but rwnj NRA cultists knows that gun control doesn't mean 0 shootings, it means less shootings.

You idjits need to memorise some new talking points.

One can tell that because the US has a firearm homicide rate 25 times greater than in Australia.
According to you shit stains gun control means zero gun violence, Fortunately anti-gun nutters have no credibility...
I've never heard anyone say gun control means zero gun violence actually. Glad you are still being dishonest!
You’re the ones that said more frivolous gun control laws means no violent crime...
Buzzzt!!! Second straw man alert! Nobody but followers of the NRA cult says that.

Again I say "you idjits need to memorise some new talking points".

You can ban assault weapons but an idiot killing people and burning their college is still an idiot

‘It’s just horrifying’: Seven killed in Australia’s deadliest mass shooting in 22 years

An Australian community is reeling from the deadliest mass shooting the country has seen in more than 20 years, after seven people, including four children, were discovered dead on a rural property near Margaret River.

Authorities in Western Australia responded early Friday morning to a home in Osmington, not far from Perth, where the four children and three adults were found dead from gunshot wounds, according to local news reports.

The shooting has rattled Australia, where lawmakers passed some of the world's most restrictive gun-control laws after a 1996 massacre in Tasmania.

“ 'Shocking' is about the only word,” resident Felicity Haynes told 9 News Australia. “I just feel sick to the stomach. That couldn't happen here.”

[‘AMERICAN NIGHTMARE’: Australians react to fatal police shooting in ‘very risky’ United States]

Western Australia police commissioner Chris Dawson said at a news conference that officers responded to the scene about 5:15 a.m. and discovered the seven bodies. Two adults were outside, and five other victims were inside the home in Osmington, a small town nestled in Western Australia's southwest corner.
Lol, 7 people killed this the worst mass shooting in 22 years but gun control is failing!

Straw man alert! Everybody but rwnj NRA cultists knows that gun control doesn't mean 0 shootings, it means less shootings.

I've never heard anyone say gun control means zero gun violence actually. Glad you are still being dishonest!
You’re the ones that said more frivolous gun control laws means no violent crime...
Buzzzt!!! Second straw man alert! Nobody but followers of the NRA cult says that.

Lol, you are obviously a sensitive little flower, offended by terms like "idjits" and "dingbats". Also, if you will look, those were retorts to being called things like "shit for brains" which if you are honset you will admit is somewhat more offensive than "dingbat".

Next nonsense?

Lol, you are obviously a sensitive little flower, offended by terms like "idjits" and "dingbats". Also, if you will look, those were retorts to being called things like "shit for brains" which if you are honset you will admit is somewhat more offensive than "dingbat".

Next nonsense?

It doesn’t bother me, you are the one bitching about name calling, I thought is was funny.

Next nonsense?

It doesn’t bother me, you are the one bitching about name calling, I thought is was funny.
Right, it doesn't bother you so much you had to try to call me on it.

Next nonsense?

Right, it doesn't bother you so much you had to try to call me on it.

And it didn’t bother you that you cried about it. Lol!

This is true.

Completely different from the M4 and M16 but why should you tell the truth. The M4 and the M16 have a select fire capability the AR-15 does not have. The M4 can fire a 3 round burst, and the M16 can fire fully automatically. The AR-15 is a semi automatic rifle, no different from all the other semi automatic civilian rifles....saying there is only a slight difference is a lie.

This is true.
Dumbass, you know nothing of firearms.
AR15s are the most versatile of all firearms, they are sporting rifles that make for great home defense tools, they are fabulous hunting rifles for staters all the way to professionals/guides.
But then again we all know it’s not about guns it’s all about control with you fuck ups

The accusations from lying, worthless twerps doesn't change the etymology of things. Perhaps you have persuaded your already deluded selves of your position, but it is as ridiculous as your insensitivity to your fellow citizens.
You encourage the sickness of American society and then dare to criticize any who differ from your illness. Fine. You will see the results of what you sow.
Adieu.

So because a Depressed Grandfather decides to kill his family,to you proves our Gun Laws are not working is in a word BULLSHIT...it is working extremely well actually,you can now return to your masters the NG Lobby in America...AND SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND YOU

So because a Depressed Grandfather decides to kill his family,to you proves our Gun Laws are not working is in a word BULLSHIT...it is working extremely well actually,you can now return to your masters the NG Lobby in America...AND SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND YOU

Australia is NOT UNDER GLOBALIST CONTROL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

Get it theliq???????

No more New World Order in Australia!

NO MORE GLOBLALISM IN OZ!

GET IT THELIQ????????????

Get it theliq???????

We have Globalism...but without America,all good,no all Great

Get it theliq???????

No globalism is good.....

globalism is scum

cheers

Get it theliq???????

No globalism is good.....

globalism is scum

cheers
The biggest Globalists are the USA,I don't think you know what the word means...I think you as a Nation have ripped off most nations worldwide,You are just Trumizing like most Trump Door mats

Please detail how you are going to reduce guns in the hands of criminals who do not follow the law, anywhere?

Then Vaseline up again

Forum List

Back