Mass shooting in Australia, gun control there is FAILING

AR15s are just sporting rifles...

AR-15's are target shooting rifles for idiots, I am sure Oliver North owns a bunch

You mean like this woman..

Or these 200 women...

Now lets see that happen if a man with the same skills shoots back at her. The street AR-15 is useless as shit for home defense, pick one up and all enemies will assume you have a full auto gun that you do not have and treat you as such. Any asswipe can shoot a paper target, as they never make you duck for cover. Little kids will however be impressed

And you just hit on why the gun is the best weapon for self defense......if a woman has to shoot it out with a man, they are on equal footing, the man's larger size, strength and aggression mean nothing to a woman with a gun.....they are equal....

So in your mind rifles are good in close encounters and can be concealed in a pocket

You are a functional retard.

How many guns do you own?

How did you get that out of that post.....put down the alcohol and pay attention to the thread.....the AR-15 is a rifle, and can't be concealed in a pocket...I hope that helps...the rest of the post describes the truth in response to your stupid post....

Ah, the "liberals believe it will stop all shootings" straw man. I believe we've already discussed this.

Wow, 15 public shootings in 22 years. Why, that's a friggin crime wave. Chicago can have that many in a week. If any large US City only got 15 in one year it would be cause for a parade except some idiot would be waiting along the way with an AR-15 to go for a new record.
Ar15s are toys that let nobody wannabes act tough.

AR-15s are not toys....that you would think they are shows how stupid a human being you are...
What police or military unit uses the AR-15 street version?

Answer NONE as the AR-15 is a TOY when compared to a real weapon

Moron.....the police use the AR-15 rifle.....it is a civilian rifle that the police use...

From the Chicago Police......

Police Carbine Operator Program

VI. APPROVED CARBINES AND AMMUNITION - SPECIFICATIONS
  • A. Department-issued carbines will conform to the following specifications:
    • 1. AR-15/M-4 type, semiautomatic carbine chambered in 5.56 mm;

AR-15's are target shooting rifles for idiots, I am sure Oliver North owns a bunch

Or these 200 women...

Now lets see that happen if a man with the same skills shoots back at her. The street AR-15 is useless as shit for home defense, pick one up and all enemies will assume you have a full auto gun that you do not have and treat you as such. Any asswipe can shoot a paper target, as they never make you duck for cover. Little kids will however be impressed

And you just hit on why the gun is the best weapon for self defense......if a woman has to shoot it out with a man, they are on equal footing, the man's larger size, strength and aggression mean nothing to a woman with a gun.....they are equal....

So in your mind rifles are good in close encounters and can be concealed in a pocket

Your posts are so erratic it is hard to tell so....are you a pro-gun Rights individual, or a gun grabber?

Or these 200 women...

How did you get that out of that post.....put down the alcohol and pay attention to the thread.....the AR-15 is a rifle, and can't be concealed in a pocket...I hope that helps...the rest of the post describes the truth in response to your stupid post....

The AR-15 is junk, owned by retarded NRA idiots

Or these 200 women...

Your posts are so erratic it is hard to tell so....are you a pro-gun Rights individual, or a gun grabber?

I am fully pro gun, but that does not change the fact that the AR-15 in the full auto version is not an accurate weapon, watered down to a semi auto it's stupid

Wow, 15 public shootings in 22 years. Why, that's a friggin crime wave. Chicago can have that many in a week. If any large US City only got 15 in one year it would be cause for a parade except some idiot would be waiting along the way with an AR-15 to go for a new record.

AR-15s are not toys....that you would think they are shows how stupid a human being you are...

Moron.....the police use the AR-15 rifle.....it is a civilian rifle that the police use...

Again kid what police force uses semi auto AR-15's...…………..

be specific

The fact is that you are brilliant in your own ignorant mind

Or these 200 women...

I am fully pro gun, but that does not change the fact that the AR-15 in the full auto version is not an accurate weapon, watered down to a semi auto it's stupid

In the infantry we were trained to not fire on fully automatic when we had the M16......it wasn't useful and it wasted ammo. You should really do some research before you post about guns.

be specific

I gave you the link to the Chicago Police Department policy on their rifles......please.....pay attention....

In the infantry we were trained to not fire on fully automatic when we had the M16......it wasn't useful and it wasted ammo. You should really do some research before you post about guns.

All militaries and police depts. use full auto guns, just like I said you can not name one police or military force that uses the TOY semi AR-15, as it's as said a TOY. You should really do some research before you post about guns.

Yawn

be specific

I gave you the link to the Chicago Police Department policy on their rifles......please.....pay attention....

You never gave me anything kid...……………….Nor would I ever take anything from a little punk like you

All militaries and police depts. use full auto guns, just like I said you can not name one police or military force that uses the TOY semi AR-15, as it's as said a TOY. You should really do some research before you post about guns.

Yawn

Wow...you really are stupid......do you even know what Semi automatic means? The police do not use fully automatic weapons you moron......please.......do some research before you post.

Yawn

Wow...you really are stupid......do you even know what Semi automatic means? The police do not use fully automatic weapons you moron......please.......do some research before you post.

When the police reach for an assault rifle, because there is some serious threat, they reach for a full auto weapon. Only pistols are semi auto.

You are an 17 year old clown who dreams of being in the Army infantry someday.

Grow up kid, the police and military do not use semi auto AR-15's, in fact they would likely choose a far better weapon than that in the first place. The AR-15 is the holy grail of 17 year old buffoons with NRA t shirts.

You know like you

Have you even kissed a girl yet?

Still waiting for you to list the police depts. that use semi auto AR-15's like you said they all do.

Last edited:
An Australian community is reeling from the deadliest mass shooting the country has seen in more than 20 years, after seven people, including four children, were discovered dead on a rural property near Margaret River.

This incident is mischaracterized as a mass shooting by the media. It was the grandfather of the family who killed all of his family members in a murder-suicide and he didn't use an assault rifle. Miles 'sounded strange' the day before the the incident, according to his neighbor. Probably he could not earn a decent living in rural Australia as a farmer and decided to end his life. Peter and the family moved to Osmingto in 2014 but the drought took its toll on the farm, which was left largely barren. It's not unusual for Aussie farmers to commit suicide and farmer suicide levels are much higher than the average Australian. Peter Miles was battling depression and his mental condition was 'getting worse and worse' in the days before his death. Australian agriculture is said to be "closing down" as rural Australia always suffers from periodic droughts.

The grandfather suspected of shooting of his wife, their daughter and four children before turning the gun on himself 'sounded strange' the day before the mass shooting.

Peter Miles is believed to have shot three generations of his family before taking his own life on their remote 'Forever Dreaming' farm in Osmington, Western Australia.

Neighbour Richard Dossor said he spoke to the 61-year-old, who was found with a bullet wound as he lay slumped in a deck chair on the veranda, about doing farm maintenance work on his property, The West Australian reported.

'[He was] just not someone who I would have thought was keen to find a new client or customer,' Mr Dossor said.

Last edited:

Yawn

When the police reach for an assault rifle, because there is some serious threat, they reach for a full auto weapon. Only pistols are semi auto.

Grow up kid, the police and military do not use semi auto AR-15's, in fact they would likely choose a far better weapon than that in the first place. The AR-15 is the holy grail of 17 year old buffoons with NRA t shirts.

You know like you

Still waiting for you to list the police depts. that use semi auto AR-15's like you said they all do.

The police do not use fully automatic weapons......you need to do some basic research.

The military uses the select fire weapons....the M4 has a 3 round burst as well as a semi automatic mode....

When I was in, we used the M-16...it had semi automatic and fully automatic modes...... we were told to keep our weapons on semi automatic fire because 1) we had M60 machine guns for suppressive fire and 2) fully automatic fire from our rifles was a waste of ammo.

You really are stupid.

Yawn

You know like you

The police do not use fully automatic weapons......you need to do some basic research.

The military uses the select fire weapons....the M4 has a 3 round burst as well as a semi automatic mode....

When I was in, we used the M-16...it had semi automatic and fully automatic modes...... we were told to keep our weapons on semi automatic fire because 1) we had M60 machine guns for suppressive fire and 2) fully automatic fire from our rifles was a waste of ammo.

You really are stupid.

You just said that no police force has automatic weapons in their arsenal, can you please provide evidence of this?

You think that you are intelligent, but you have not been correct once

Now grow up kid here is proof that the police use auto weapons, the Colt M4 commando is the new NYC weapon, Google it dopey, its automatic, fully

NYPD to spend more than $700,000 to buy automatic weapons for ESU cops - NY Daily News

Last edited:

Or these 200 women...

The AR-15 does not come in a full auto version. The automatic rifle that LOOKS like an AR-15 is designated as an M-16 and is reserved exclusively for the Military.

Last edited:

The AR-15 does not come in a full auto version. The sutomatic rifle that LOOKS like an AR-15 is designated as an M-16 and is reserved exclusively for the Military.
Wrong, police forces use all sorts of full auto weapons, including the m16 which is outdated anyway.

The AR-15 does not come in a full auto version. The sutomatic rifle that LOOKS like an AR-15 is designated as an M-16 and is reserved exclusively for the Military.
Wrong, police forces use all sorts of full auto weapons, including the m16 which is outdated anyway.

Go back and look at what was written. I did not address whether police forces use full auto weapons. Some departments do and some do not. I merely pointed out that you were falsely claiming an AR-15 was fully automatic. It is not. The M-16 has an automatic function, not the AR-15

Go back and look at what was written. I did not address whether police forces use full auto weapons. Some departments do and some do not. I merely pointed out that you were falsely claiming an AR-15 was fully automatic. It is not. The M-16 has an automatic function, not the AR-15
Then this gun is not real
Colt AR15/M16 223 full auto for sale

The auto ar 15 was the prototype for the colt m16.

Feel free to call dopey olly

next

Then this gun is not real
Colt AR15/M16 223 full auto for sale

The auto ar 15 was the prototype for the colt m16.

Feel free to call dopey olly

next

What part of AR-15 not being the M-16 are you not understanding?

Forum List

Back