mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

Works as well as any other form of gun control and its not unconstitutional [or is that the problem with them for you?]...besides, what are ya gonna do with the "extra thoughts and prayers", send them to Ukraine? [ I assume you mock the thoughts and prayers for them as well] are your thoughts and prayers with them?
Our elected leaders are doing something about Ukraine, not just sending Ts/Ps. I wish they were as motivated about dead US kids as they are stopping Russia from taking over independent countries.

y western machismo they are.

For some reason we say call mass shooters cowards. Western machismo has declined massively even though there are people who spew it regularly. Progressives with the help of some Republicans has turned us towards a globalist nation instead of a free and sovereign one. So, the middle east kill as many as you can way of thinking is more entrenched here through diversity. If you are going to leave this world, then for some taking out as many as you can with you makes sense. We have two choices to vote for and in red areas many law enforcement have not learned a thing from what has happened in Prog areas. In those areas have at it and turn them Prog.
This was a red state murder. In fact there is a much higher chance of being shot to death in a red state than anywhere else and it’s been that way for 100 years. It’s the culture of death. Not the Middle East. Not the blue states. Every stat points to the violence in red states and you guys deflect. These school shootings can happen anywhere but statistically your kids are 50% more likely to be shot in a red state.

This was a red state murder. In fact there is a much higher chance of being shot to death in a red state than anywhere else and it’s been that way for 100 years. It’s the culture of death. Not the Middle East. Not the blue states. Every stat points to the violence in red states and you guys deflect. These school shootings can happen anywhere but statistically your kids are 50% more likely to be shot in a red state.
Hey stupid leftard, the shooter was a leftard trannie.

Not a rightie.

Your pathetic attempt to blame righties is noted and duly ridiculed.

Tranny woke leftists dumbass it's a leftists that did the shooting

This happened in Nashville, Davidson County. That district went for by with 64%.

So you are saying there are no republican or conservative Trans.
Thank you for actually asking a very valuable question in our current society.

If you watch the news, listen to politicians, one would assume that there is no way someone could be fiscally conservative and socially liberal, or vice versa. I'm sure there are plenty in the LGBTQ community that are conservative in some of their values. We are in my household. I am for small gov't, limited taxes, capitalism (with gov't intervention to protect the people from crony capitalism), personal freedoms. But I'm also socially liberal. I believe that gays/lesbians should be able to marry, they are humans and deserve that civil right. I don't believe in full abortion bans as there are some circumstance that should allow for it. I think our country could absolutely do better with healthcare and education.

Unfortunately, most fall deep into their party "lines" and can never consider that there is actually a middle ground.

So no need for thoughts and prayers for Ukraine then?

Sounds like "FOX-news" is getting through to you.
No.. i am not suggesting supporting Ukraine is bad. I suggest as much energy go into solving this problem too. Walk and chew bubble gum.

Forum List

Back