mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

Here is a question... as a country... we "fixed" drunk driving from being the problem it was. Increased penalty laws, random checks, education, held bars responsible for over serving... it wasnt ONE thing. It was a nation with a mindset that they'd had enough. Why cant we do that now?

1680005568154.png

No.. i am not suggesting supporting Ukraine is bad.
You're doing it again, answering the question you was asked not the actual one.
who cares? I want to know if your thoughts and prayers go out to them
I suggest as much energy go into solving this problem too.
but not giving your thoughts and prayers right?
Walk and chew bubble gum.
seems to be all white liberals can brag about these days.

This was terrorism. A trans rights activist attacked a catholic school because instead of getting the psychiatric help she deserved she was told that her delusions were reality. She needed help but instead was radicalized by left wing maniacs. pic.twitter.com/AMPvHRE3A8
LI Patriot (@LIPatriot420) March 28, 2023
Show me all your outraged posts on right wing nut job murderers. The only ideology causing this is gun worshiping nuts providing easy access to mentally unstable people. Sorry it was a left wing nut this time but it doesnt make the problem any smaller. Next time it will 92% likely be a white suburban young guy... like it almost always is.

We have number one at my school. Double foyer doors, both locked. Must be let into the office and proceed there into the building (and access to children). The office doors are locked from the inside so that even staff has to have keycard on them at all times.

Around where I live, the schools have the blue, police pull stations...like fire alarm pull stations in buildings, but these go directly to the police station, bypassing the 911 call center, speeding the response time of all the officers in the area.......

The determining factor in how many lives are saved is how soon you get someone with a gun confronting the shooter........which is another reason to have some of the staff trained and armed.....they keep mass public shooters away.

I just saw photos of the victims of Covenant school. One little girl, Hallie, so tiny, eight or nine years old. And The caretaker...been there for over a decade. and the others..I cannnot imagine the grief that these families are experiencing today. All because of the actions of a person that the left has coddled and encouraged into such confusion that it had to take it out on innocent children and adults there to help them. I am torn over my feelings for the shooter. She/he is just another victim of the left. and obviously expendable. If this doesn't cause more shootings against children and christians by these ill, confused people who have been demanding access to them at drag queen venues.....

It's not a gun problem. It is A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM and obviously the left has no idea on how to fix it.

rest in peace to the victims. Another senseless shooting here. Buy a trans person by a woman who identifies as a man when I saw that picture I thought wow this is a woman who did the shooting and then it came out that it is a trans person.

One person committed this crime you see it was the shooter. It’s not women who are to blame , it’s not trans people who are to blame …one person it’s not guns who are to blame it’s one person who committed the shooting

A left wing, transgender shoots up a school......and a fucking moron like you still tries to blame conservatives?

You really are a moron......you clod.
No. I blame the shooter and the lack of response by our communities to all the other previous shootings.

More and more evidence that this is a female ftm trans so i guess i'll have to accept that ...for the time being. Just shows the double triple the confusion in this one..taking her anger out on unarmed and innocent people. Publish the manifesto written by this ..person. I want to see it. Trans gendering is not the answer for unhappy mentally ill people.

No. I blame the shooter and the lack of response by our communities to all the other previous shootings.

Yes.......we need to have better response to troubled human beings before they reach the point where they plan on murdering people....that has nothing to do with normal people who own guns.

i have many friends in Nashville. this is personal now. STOP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AND ALL MASS SHOOTINGS NOW!

And now we know that yes.......gun free zones were part of this shooter's equation for choosing a target......

Police said the suspect’s writings revealed she planned to hit another location but was deterred by “too much security.”

transgender-shooter-kills-six-at-nashville-christian-school-just-days-ahead-of-planned-trans-day-of-vengeance

Forum List

Back