mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

They'd really shit their pants if they heard my idea:

Hang the shooter's naked corpse by one foot from a lamp post. Slit him open from dick to throat and let the crows and flies feast on him. Then when he becomes ripe, haul him off to the county dump. Be sure to have field trips for the kids to view the hanging body, so future school shooters can see what would happen to them too.
You want that in public for kids to see? Is that how we make our culture less violent?

Changing the American culture of continuous wars in which human lives have no value in the eyes of Americans, should be considered as the cause of most of the shootings.

Even though there's no obvious way of changing that at this particular time, there's no reason why the cause shouldn't be acknowledged.

In the near future the China/Russia/Brics alliance could have a positive effect on lowering the incidence in that America's wars of aggression will be less possible as nations align with the peaceful alliance side.

Already, another US led war in the ME is going to be difficult for America to justify.
If we didn't deal with the assholes of the world, your country would have to do it and we would all be up shit creek.

Last edited:
It's part of the solution. God in the classroom perhaps would create a more solid foundation at home and the family structure.

Seems that would be pretty prevalent in a Christian school already

It sure would. Most mass killers are potheads. Fact.
Pot can cause psychosis and psychotic episodes.
Fact.
Psychosis leads to violence.
Fact.
It is possible certain prescription drugs could cause some mass murders. Big Pharma would like to censor such speculation.

I know this is a private Christian school -- but something tells me that they were probably negatively affected by the public school system.....until we put God back in our classrooms, we will have more of this....

Presbyterians are not real Christians anyway, so I know they didn't have God in the classroom

So......................what is a "real" Christian, and how would being one stop shootings exactly?

Forum List

Back