mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

:linky:

In order for me to be a hypocrite I would have had to call for the murder of someone.

I will be happy to wait while you find a post of me doing so

No, you just have to remain silent while the progs, YOUR peeps, make their threats, and take your linky sign and shove it up your ass. You ignore the links when provided so you get nothing.

Because you ARE a fucking troll.

Your chart is all people not just children.
And yours wasn't just deaths, like you were claiming. :eusa_whistle:
From my earlier source...it does state deaths...unlike yours.
And does give an age breakdown, unlike yours

drug-overdose-deaths-among-age-groups-per-100000-residents.webp

Ummm, does that say, "Firearm related injuries"?
They died from firearms -- they didn't die from fentanyl

And last I checked......fentanyl being illegal isn't really stopping people from dying from it...maybe if we had more good kids with drugs, it would help fight against the bad kids on drugs....or does that only work with guns

But why are right-wing truth tellers continuously jumping from trans person to another to assign blame?

Knowing the whole time they are lying?

It's almost like they are trying to claim simply being trans makes someone a mass shooter

Funny how they never apply that logic to simply being a man makes one a mass shooter....which is especially funny because if the shooter is trans....according to right-wingers, it's still a man...

No one is saying that, but, the last three mass shooters, were indeed trans.

It must be her as her social media presence has been scrubbed on FB and Instagram.

So what was her main malfunction? Did not get any last night? Her Graphic Arts business was failing? Tax problems? HomeO issues? TDS? election Fraud?

How many trans women have your right-wing circle jerk team mates claimed was the shooter?

I lost count at 3....

First they claimed it was this person...

Then these people......also supposedly trans or Antifa - or both I guess...

Now it's Audrey Hale...who is I am sure....also trans....

Hale's confirmed at that address from what I'm reading. Still tentative but much more credible than people just crap-posting

SHiot. The guy's been streaming this for a half hour now, and the news media finally shows up. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back